Biden should pardon Trump

Unity? Trump is going out there to disunite everyone. Why would pardoning a disuniter, unite people? It'd just embolden his supporters
Right. It's Trump who called Republicans fascists. That's the way to unite the country.

Violating the Espionage Act is a crime. And Trump violated it.
Wrong. According to Comey, he had to know he was violating it. Given the history of the FBI, there's no way they would win a prosecution.

Trump doesn't need to pardon Joe or hunter. He would have to be prez to do that. Joe can just give Donnie a blanket pardon so he doesn’t have to worry about all these pesky court cases.

If it came to that I think Trump would refuse the offer. Trump is a very stubborn man.

Thanks Chilli, even though this thread did go down the troll hole I actually do think it would be a good move. I don’t think it would be wise for the DOJ to convinced Don over some papers he took from the White House. I understand they are important but Donnie doesn’t pay attention to shut like that and the prosecution would literally tear our country apart. Best move is to have the White House Pardon Don and then the DOJ release the findings of their investigation. Trump needs to lose again by the voice of the people

It's not so much they want him in jail, the Communists are so scared to death of this man they are trying to stop him from running and beating the hell out of them in 24. They know how many investigations he will open up into their stunts they've been getting away with the last couple of years.

Thread title is fake Once Again
Trump has neither been charged with nor been found guilty of anything from which he needs to be pardoned

Should I just put up a hoax thread title of “Biden to resist proceedings to be rid of him”
There is no such effort but it’s lovely to cast my feelings or wishes in a fake thread title

It's not so much they want him in jail, the Communists are so scared to death of this man they are trying to stop him from running and beating the hell out of them in 24. They know how many investigations he will open up into their stunts they've been getting away with the last couple of years.
That’s not accurate Ray. Trump got whooped by Joe Biden last election. He’s not a huge threat to win the election. Those who oppose trump don’t fear him, I can speak as somebody that opposes him. He just stirs up so much dishonest and divisive rhetoric that it is near impossible to have actual honest and productive discussion. It’s like having a clown banging pots in a board meeting. It’s not scary, just extremely annoying and counter productive

Thread title is fake Once Again
Trump has neither been charged with nor been found guilty of anything from which he needs to be pardoned

Should I just put up a hoax thread title of “Biden to resist proceedings to be rid of him”
There is no such effort but it’s lovely to cast my feelings or wishes in a fake thread title
So? He can get a blanket pardon like Rudy was seeking.

So? He can get a blanket pardon like Rudy was seeking.
It is you falsely suggesting he is seeking one and fakely implying that he needs one
It’s another fake feelings thread title presented as occurrent fact

It is you falsely suggesting he is seeking one and fakely implying that he needs one
It’s another fake feelings thread title presented as occurrent fact
You really shouldnt take about false statements while making a false statement. I never said Trump was seeking a pardon. Show the quote where I said that or admit you lied.

You really shouldnt take about false statements while making a false statement. I never said Trump was seeking a pardon. Show the quote where I said that or admit you lied.
My comments were regarding the thread title and then you interjected yourself. So, I responded to the interjection. It’s, of course, fake of you to state your thread title does not say what it in fact does say . The ole liberal “you read the words wrong”

In the name of unity, how great would it be if Biden saves the Don with a Pardon?! You know Trump isnt going to stop attacking Biden and his son but it would just make Trump look that much more petty if he does it following a Biden pardon.

Let’s make it happen!
How in the world could the fatso humpty trumpty look any more petty?! I'm sure I don't have an answer but I'm confident that the EX Liar In Chief will sink to the challenge, do it all on its own and will manage, yet again, that it is without peer in the criminal ex pettydent category.

My comments were regarding the thread title and then you interjected yourself. So, I responded to the interjection. It’s, of course, fake of you to state your thread title does not say what it in fact does say . The ole liberal “you read the words wrong”
I interjected myself into a comment about MY thread?! Haha, ok. The thread title says that Biden should pardon Trump. Doesn’t say a word about trump seeking a pardon. You lied when you said I claimed that.

Getting a right winger to admit to a lie would be like getting a mountain to get up and walk around on its own. They are nearly all completely toxic with the DSP syndrome and automatically blame someone, anyone, everyone else for their faults and failure using the Deflect/Spin/Project method.

How about a booster every morning?

Everyone in the family.

With breakfast….a nice shot of experimental gene therapy.

EVERY LEFTY EVERY MORNING.

Gene therapy? The only old people I know that believe COVID shots alter your DNA are really senile.

Forum List

Back