Biden tells INSANE lie on MSNBC that he was WITH TRUMP when Trump allegedly made the "suckers and losers" comment!

WTF is this crazy old dude talking about???

We know Trump never even made those comments. Does Joe expect his supporters to believe he was there??

The deeper, scarier question of course is this: Does Joe actually believe he was there?

Either way, LOL!

But it is true

Had cannibals from New Guinea not eaten all of the witnesses that arrived from a train from the new railway built by Joe Biden on the Indian ocean, Biden could have corroborated it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

We know Trump never even made those comments. Does Joe expect his supporters to believe he was there??

The deeper, scarier question of course is this: Does Joe actually believe he was there?

Either way, LOL!

I'm having a hard time figuring out what is going through the minds of the hosts on these clips you have been posting. Are they glad Biden is being more forceful and digging in? Or, are they thinking, "Holy shit, this guy's really lost it"?

Wow....Morning Joe was really trying to help Xiden this morning, but failed, bigly....the reality is, I don't know if we can say what he said is a lie, because I just don't think he is senile enough to form the intent. I have to agree with the DOJ, and think they made the right call

Either way, LOL!

The brain disease is progressing, I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a miserable SOB his entire adult life.

Either way, LOL!

Democrats will endlessly cite this lie as proof Trump made statements.

I'm waiting for rightwinger, Mac1958, and Curried Goats to turn up and explain what happened when Biden was hanging out with Trump and he made the "suckers and losers" comment. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Right before Trump carjacked the Secret Service...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm not subscribed to your fan fiction site so I have no idea what you're even talking about. It's cute that you imagine I do though. I'm flattered by how much time you appear to spend fantasizing about me.

I'm not subscribed to your fan fiction site so I have no idea what you're even talking about. It's cute that you imagine I do though. I'm flattered by how much time you appear to spend fantasizing about me.

^^^This is how I know you're in a cult.

Actually, you're in two cults, because I consider the KKK a cult, too.

LOL

I'm in a cult because I have no idea what you're crying about? Sorry, I don't thirst over Biden as much as you do.

Sure you do. You show up every time to defend the guy who said he doesn't want his white kids in the same room as your black ass.

Biden OWNS you, boy.

LOL!

Forum List

Back