Biden to boost food stamps

Good news for all you losers that are too fricken lazy to get a job.

The New York Times first reported the plan to unveil the largest permanent benefits increase in the history of the government's primary anti-hunger program, saying the change would result in average benefits rising more than 25% versus pre-pandemic levels.

Biden administration confirms it will boost food stamps by record amount
/———/ Mean old Trump had folks working again and the lowest UE and food stamps use levels in history. Mean old Trump.

All you seem to have is ad hominems.
Actually, Danny Boy...all that you seem to have is "ad hominems".

I offered you the opportunity to show us your expertise with Economics. Instead of leaping at the chance to demonstrate your vast knowledge...you parroted the same old song.

So let's try this again. Pick out your very best Economic argument you've made here. You know...the one that shows off your in depth knowledge on the subject.

Actually, Danny Boy...all that you seem to have is "ad hominems".

I offered you the opportunity to show us your expertise with Economics. Instead of leaping at the chance to demonstrate your vast knowledge...you parroted the same old song.

So let's try this again. Pick out your very best Economic argument you've made here. You know...the one that shows off your in depth knowledge on the subject.
We can solve simple poverty through equal protection of at-will employment laws in our at-will employment States. Unemployment compensation has demonstrated a multiplier of 2 while means tested welfare has a multiplier of around .8. It is no wonder our alleged War on Poverty has done nothing but waste a lot of money while not actually solving (simple) poverty. We should have no homeless problem in our first world economy with equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

Right-wingers have a problem with it because the Poor may benefit from it under our form of Capitalism.

Good news for all you losers that are too fricken lazy to get a job.

The New York Times first reported the plan to unveil the largest permanent benefits increase in the history of the government's primary anti-hunger program, saying the change would result in average benefits rising more than 25% versus pre-pandemic levels.

Biden administration confirms it will boost food stamps by record amount
biden will be throwing all sorts of money around after his debacle in Afghanistan

We can solve simple poverty through equal protection of at-will employment laws in our at-will employment States. Unemployment compensation has demonstrated a multiplier of 2 while means tested welfare has a multiplier of around .8. It is no wonder our alleged War on Poverty has done nothing but waste a lot of money while not actually solving (simple) poverty. We should have no homeless problem in our first world economy with equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

Right-wingers have a problem with it because the Poor may benefit from it under our form of Capitalism.
Let's start dissecting that first sentence to see if we can make sense of what you're saying!
What is "simple" poverty? How does it differ from complex poverty? What do you mean by "equal protection" of at will employment laws?

Let's start dissecting that first sentence to see if we can make sense of what you're saying!
What is "simple" poverty? How does it differ from complex poverty? What do you mean by "equal protection" of at will employment laws?
I thought you had tertiary level education? Anyone understanding the concept would know exactly what I mean. And, there is no appeal to ignorance of the laws.

Simple poverty is poverty that can be solved simply and merely by Capital under our form of Capitalism.

Complex poverty is not that simple and should require means testing to discover the cause(s) in order to concentrate wealth to solve or mitigate the causes.

Equal protection of at-will employment laws means a person should be able to obtain unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Weird how the righties hates abortion and simultaneously help for kids that need to eat and their parents cant afford it.
I believe it is now going to be $170 per month for person for just food ... not towels, not deodorant, not booze, not light bulbs ..... I don't think I spend more on than that. I'd still be ok IF there was a work requirement.

A huge problem is wages have been stagnant for the last 60 years. More and more full time working people are needing help.

Is that per person or a family?
per person, I believe. And remember it's JUST for edibles.

It's hard for me compare myself. I know a person who was on "food stamps" in a divorce, and she said it was both embarassing to use them and she had more food. LOL But that's not a bitch. I eat out once a week, and we buy toiletries paper towels soap etc at the grocery store. But we eat simply and then cook one "nice" meal per weekend. I eat too much dried pasta, but its so damn easy and makes me happy. LOL

I was wrong. It's $157 per month.

per person, I believe. And remember it's JUST for edibles.

It's hard for me compare myself. I know a person who was on "food stamps" in a divorce, and she said it was both embarassing to use them and she had more food. LOL But that's not a bitch. I eat out once a week, and we buy toiletries paper towels soap etc at the grocery store. But we eat simply and then cook one "nice" meal per weekend. I eat too much dried pasta, but its so damn easy and makes me happy. LOL

I was wrong. It's $157 per month.

Yeah I dont know how a family is supposed to eat healthy when crappy food is more affordable by far than healthy food. Its a vicious cycle but this should at least help. I know when I was young I could easily eat $150 worth of food in a week.

Forum List

Back