Biden to help small business, but not white males.

Because white males with businesses are obviously not affected by a 9 month lockdown.
You get what you vote for.

You are pleased he is going to help small business, but think white males deserve particular help because the are white males. "You get what you vote for"? Now you are whining because the "white privileged candidate lost? I'm a typical white male and need no special help from anybody. I plan ahead. Did you blow it as fast as you made it?

Because white males with businesses are obviously not affected by a 9 month lockdown.
You get what you vote for.

You are pleased he is going to help small business, but think white males deserve particular help because the are white males. "You get what you vote for"? Now you are whining because the "white privileged candidate lost? I'm a typical white male and need no special help from anybody. I plan ahead. Did you blow it as fast as you made it? I’m

Nope. I just want equality.
I don't want particular help. Just equality.
Why does skin colour matter in a pandemic?

If you expect equality on ppp loans, the best you can hope for is to try to get yours before the fortune five hundred club soaks of the billions. Hint: They are predominantly white owned.

White 6 is that you shown in the center of the image below?
a16f62bdd0280d11507bdd4248846611.jpg

No. Probably your girlfriend.

Come on now, don’t be embarrassed of your wokeness.
I’m curious, on a woke scale to 10 how woke are you?

Not much. I like to sleep late, because I can.

You are pleased he is going to help small business, but think white males deserve particular help because the are white males.

I didn't see it suggested anywhere that white males deserve "particular" help at all. Frankly, I would imagine most white business owners, who are in the same boat as black and women and Asian and Latino business owners; that being on the verge of going out of business, would simply want access to that same level of assistance.

Why would that be a bad thing?

I'm a typical white male and need no special help from anybody. I plan ahead. Did you blow it as fast as you made it?

Well, if the minority business owners didn't plan ahead (and that must be the case, according to you) then why should we give assistance to people who clearly don't know how to manage their business affairs?

That's just throwing good money after bad and, unless you're trying to simply piss away as much money as possible, that's never a good idea...

You are pleased he is going to help small business, but think white males deserve particular help because the are white males.

I didn't see it suggested anywhere that white males deserve "particular" help at all. Frankly, I would imagine most white business owners, who are in the same boat as black and women and Asian and Latino business owners; that being on the verge of going out of business, would simply want access to that same level of assistance.

Why would that be a bad thing?

I'm a typical white male and need no special help from anybody. I plan ahead. Did you blow it as fast as you made it?

Well, if the minority business owners didn't plan ahead (and that must be the case, according to you) then why should we give assistance to people who clearly don't know how to manage their business affairs?

That's just throwing good money after bad and, unless you're trying to simply piss away as much money as possible, that's never a good idea...
Would not be a bad thing. The thread title was
"Biden to help small business, but not white males."

"

Democrats are so racist they give help away based on race.

American... my business needs help

Democrat... sorry, you're white

I think a better term for it is 'discrimination' as in we are all racists ---yes all of us--little babies, blacks, whites, asians, native americans, queers, straights and of course our forefathers and the founders of this nation.

Not to forget just because one is racist does not mean he will discriminate.....discrimination based on certain thing is illegal....thus what the biden regime will be doing is illegal....discriminating against whites because of their color.

Forum List

Back