🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to let Trump off the hook

They've had 4 SOLID years of investigations on Trump and came up empty.
This is one of those 'DUH' moments
Trump has used the last four years using his Presidential powers to obstruct and hide evidence. Even Mueller said you can’t indict a sitting President.

Biden seems willing to move on.......I doubt Trump would have done the same.

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

The only thing I want to see is a hand off to the new members of the DOJ to investigate the old members of the DOJ and their "weaponization" of it. Barr, Durham, the endless attempts to manufacture scandals. That can be done without the executive branch involvement. Hand it off, wipe hands of the matter.

I agree with Biden. I do not want to see endless investigations in House and (maybe) Senate committees as we saw Republicans do during the Obama years. Move on. I want to see Democrats focus on core issues like taxes, healthcare, the environment, and race relations, keeping in mind that the pandemic response on a public health and economic front will come first. Don't give Republicans any reason to whip their rabid base up with always looking backwards.

Most of all, I want to see Democrats prove to me they can wage an information war over policy with Republicans. It is long past time to dispense with political niceness. It's time to start taking a butane torch to the asses of ALL Senate Republicans. And it's time to make the Freedom Cucks in the House either put up or shut up. They can't be allowed to just be the party of no anymore. They dodged a bullet two weeks ago. Take your case to those people who checked the box for Biden but voted for their Republican Senator or Representative. If Republicans are going to be the roadblock, let the voters know exactly who is responsible. Put them on the defensive. Then make your case to clean their clocks in 2022. Which should have happened last two weeks ago.

Trump has used the last four years using his Presidential powers to obstruct and hide evidence. Even Mueller said you can’t indict a sitting President.

You area horrible troll.

Gotta link to back up your charges?

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.
Letting him off the hook for what?

Trump actually did do the same. He refused to indict and imprison 44. And B Hussein O failed to extradite Dubya to The Hague as promised.

It is a tradition.

Biden is threatening President Trump. They spied on him and impeached him and they STILL think he'll roll over for threats.

Trump to Biden Hunter;s dad "Fuck you!"
there fixed it

Agree.

Fuck that. I want that murdering, thieving, fat, smug, bastard under the jail.

Trump actually did do the same. He refused to indict and imprison 44. And B Hussein O failed to extradite Dubya to The Hague as promised.

It is a tradition.

Okaaay...well, you run with that. Trump actually brought in his own personal Roy Cohn (Barr) to do exactly that. Unfortunately, manufacturing evidence for your bosses political gain wasn't on anyone's menus...even the OG Jeff Sessions...who's a worm, but he wasn't stupid. :)

He believes it is what is best for the country. Obama was the same with Bush.

Fuck that. I want that murdering, thieving, fat, smug, bastard under the jail.
You are having quite the meltdown this morning. :itsok:

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.

It is a tradition.
Indict Obama? Trump? I guess Trump's conspiracy witch hunt never came up with anything. Hmmm.

That is because there is nothing to investigate. The only reason they were investigating the last 4 years was to trick lemmings like you and others to vote for the commies.
The Democrat party is made up of easily manipulated people like most blacks and white girls. They aren't very diverse in thought unlike Hispanics who are much harder to race bait.
The most easily manipulated people are Trump supporters.

That is because there is nothing to investigate. The only reason they were investigating the last 4 years was to trick lemmings like you and others to vote for the commies.
The Democrat party is made up of easily manipulated people like most blacks and white girls. They aren't very diverse in thought unlike Hispanics who are much harder to race bait.
The most easily manipulated people are Trump supporters.
That's fucking hilarious coming from a RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lemming.

Forum List

Back