🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to let Trump off the hook

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.
I'd actually be ok with fining him into abject poverty. Along with his whole family.
We will be fine with mass round ups and exiling of Democrats and their families.
And I'm volunteer staff at one of the new re-education camps.

And you're on the list.

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.
I'd actually be ok with fining him into abject poverty. Along with his whole family.
Sure because you're a fucking Nazi
No, because I'm human and believe people should pay for their crimes.
You're a douchebag who believes people should be persecuted for their opinions.
No, for their crimes.

Are you dear?

Beating Hillary is STILL NOT A CRIME! Neither is lowest minority unemployment in history, nor moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem

We need to set an example with Trump. He has claimed innocence over and over and will continue to claim innocence forever until he is dragged in front of a court.
Yupp. The Meuller report is pretty damning, and instead of being honest with that he and Barr stole the messaging about it.

No, for their crimes.

Are you dear?

Beating Hillary is STILL NOT A CRIME! Neither is lowest minority unemployment in history, nor moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem
Yeah, sure looks like Trump did something to drastically lower minority unemployment, Cultist:

1605630664133.png

No, for their crimes.

Are you dear?

Yeah, sure looks like Trump did something to drastically lower minority unemployment, Cultist:

View attachment 417480

You didn't built that!

We need to set an example with Trump. He has claimed innocence over and over and will continue to claim innocence forever until he is dragged in front of a court.
What crimes? Be specific.

List the statute and cite the action that violated said statute.

(this is where these single digit IQ Dimwingers disappear)

We will be fine with mass round ups and exiling of Democrats and their families.

Your post is a threat to Millions of American families, including my own:

Under California Penal Code Section 422 PC, it is illegal to make criminal threats. ... The threat actually caused the other person to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for the safety of his or her immediate family. AND the other person's fear was reasonable under the circumstances.

You're lucky that I'm not in fear of you, you are simply one more coward whose lust for violence is little more that a daydream, I suggest you STFU and work very hard to become civil, and find a good therapist to alleviate the pathological hate you have.

He's probably right. Anyways the man's 74. It's a little late to invest that much energy in him. :dunno:
Agree. It is reminiscent of Gerald Ford's desire not to go after Nixon any further.

It does not help our country in the end but there will be Dems pissed off.
I understand the sentiment, but since he's created a Cult around disinformation - it's time to usher in an era of respect for the truth. Anyone who watched the Meuller/Ukraine hearings and read the Meuller reports knows what happened, and for them to sweep it under the rug as a mockery, calling it a hoax, because their Cult leader hijacked the messaging is not necessarily the best thing to do.

No, for their crimes.

Are you dear?

View attachment 417480

You didn't built that!
It's build*, Cultist.

yeah cause Joe and Hillary are totally angels... never did anything!!

:rolleyes:

No, for their crimes.

Are you dear?

View attachment 417480

You didn't built that!

The Original Idiot-Gram ^^^. A decade or more old of CrusaderFrank's silliness.

Under California Penal Code Section 422 PC, it is illegal to make criminal threats. ... The threat actually caused the other person to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for the safety of his or her immediate family. AND the other person's fear was reasonable under the circumstances.

You're lucky that I'm not in fear of you, you are simply one more coward whose lust for violence is little more that a daydream, I suggest you STFU and work very hard to become civil, and find a good therapist to alleviate the pathological hate you have.
How about this?

iu

Isn't this moonbat from KKKalifornia?

He's probably right. Anyways the man's 74. It's a little late to invest that much energy in him. :dunno:
Agree. It is reminiscent of Gerald Ford's desire not to go after Nixon any further.

I understand the sentiment, but since he's created a Cult around disinformation - it's time to usher in an era of respect for the truth. Anyone who watched the Meuller/Ukraine hearings and read the Meuller reports knows what happened, and for them to sweep it under the rug as a mockery, calling it a hoax, because their Cult leader hijacked the messaging is not necessarily the best thing to do.

Agree. But...it's also time to quite breaking norms, the standards and codes of behavior and the precedents we choose to follow that allow democracy to function. Trump has shredded them, and his followers trampled them.

One norm that has yet to be broken, is a new administration going after former presidents. Do we want to go there? I don't.

Trump will have enough trouble with ongoing state level criminal investigations and lawsuits. Leave it at that.

How about this?

iu

That is a Federal Crime!

Agree. But...it's also time to quite breaking norms, the standards and codes of behavior and the precedents we choose to follow that allow democracy to function. Trump has shredded them, and his followers trampled them.

One norm that has yet to be broken, is a new administration going after former presidents. Do we want to go there? I don't.

Trump will have enough trouble with ongoing state level criminal investigations and lawsuits. Leave it at that.
I'm happy with whatever Court buries his duplicitous ass, and I'd disagree that he's not broken that norm as well. If it's better for my great State of New York to take it on, preserving that prior norm - we've got it. :)

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

What investigations would those be.

Hell, you Dems have been investigating Trump for four years.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

The Ukraine.

Impeachment.

Not much left to investigate.

Dems 0

Trump Winning.

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.
Fuck that. I want that murdering, thieving, fat, smug, bastard under the jail.

Hillary lost. Isn't that punishment enough?

Forum List

Back