🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to let Trump off the hook

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

That is because there is nothing to investigate. The only reason they were investigating the last 4 years was to trick lemmings like you and others to vote for the commies.
The Democrat party is made up of easily manipulated people like most blacks and white girls. They aren't very diverse in thought unlike Hispanics who are much harder to race bait.
The most easily manipulated people are Trump supporters.
Easily manipulated people, like blacks, vote for Democrats for 60 years because Democrats make them the same promises and they fall for it every time. At some point, slavery becomes a choice.

Hispanics are superior because their diversity makes them stronger than blacks. Blacks should strive to be more diverse like Hispanics.

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.
I'd actually be ok with fining him into abject poverty. Along with his whole family.

Trump is engaging in U.S. history’s deadliest-ever sulk
rump will be remembered for many things. For the audacity of his mendacity. For his ready recourse to prejudice. For his savant’s ability to rile and ride social resentment. For his welcoming of right-wing crackpots into the Republican coalition. For his elevation of self-love into a populist cause. For his brutal but bumbling use of force against protesters. For his routinization of self-dealing and political corruption. For his utter lack of public spirit and graciousness, even to the very end. And, to be fair, for the remarkable achievement of winning more than 73 million votes without an appealing message, without significant achievements and without a discernible agenda for the future.
But though Trump will be remembered for all these things, he will be judged for one thing above all: When the pandemic came and hundreds of thousands of Americans died, he didn’t give a damn.
How do we know this? It is not easy to read a man’s heart. But it is easier to detect that organ’s absence. Trump is not only refusing to provide leadership during a rapidly mounting health crisis; he is also sabotaging the ability of the incoming Biden administration to cooperate with leaders at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health and other government agencies. By disrupting the presidential transition during an unfolding covid-19 disaster, Trump is engaging in American history’s most deadly sulk.

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

Letitia James is perfectly capable of nailing Donald and his mafia pals to the wall.
But Obama's DOJ should definitely keep an eye on him -
State secrets make him a national security threat.

letitia-james-incoming-new-york-attorney-general-meet-trumps-worst-39632396.png

No justice no peace. Knock the lying monster down and kick him in the ass until his nose bleeds. Give him a fair trial and send him to prison for life. Show him photos of Big Macs and feed him only gruel.
I'd actually be ok with fining him into abject poverty. Along with his whole family.
Sure because you're a fucking Nazi
No, because I'm human and believe people should pay for their crimes.

Letitia James is perfectly capable of nailing Donald and his mafia pals to the wall. :)

letitia-james-incoming-new-york-attorney-general-meet-trumps-worst-39632396.png
Another corrupt Dim douchebag worshipped by the minions.

Trump is engaging in U.S. history’s deadliest-ever sulk
rump will be remembered for many things. For the audacity of his mendacity. For his ready recourse to prejudice. For his savant’s ability to rile and ride social resentment. For his welcoming of right-wing crackpots into the Republican coalition. For his elevation of self-love into a populist cause. For his brutal but bumbling use of force against protesters. For his routinization of self-dealing and political corruption. For his utter lack of public spirit and graciousness, even to the very end. And, to be fair, for the remarkable achievement of winning more than 73 million votes without an appealing message, without significant achievements and without a discernible agenda for the future.
But though Trump will be remembered for all these things, he will be judged for one thing above all: When the pandemic came and hundreds of thousands of Americans died, he didn’t give a damn.
How do we know this? It is not easy to read a man’s heart. But it is easier to detect that organ’s absence. Trump is not only refusing to provide leadership during a rapidly mounting health crisis; he is also sabotaging the ability of the incoming Biden administration to cooperate with leaders at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health and other government agencies. By disrupting the presidential transition during an unfolding covid-19 disaster, Trump is engaging in American history’s most deadly sulk.

And once again, after dodging a bullet two weeks ago, Republicans are pissing away their momentum by enabling him.

No, you are acting like a Fucking Nazi.

You're a douchebag who believes people should be persecuted for their opinions.

That is usual. Tradition has ex-presidents left alone. IOW, no great glory to be attributed to Quid Pro Joe.

Last edited:
What crimes? Be specific.

List the statute and cite the action that violated said statute.

(this is where these single digit IQ Dimwingers disappear)

We will be fine with mass round ups and exiling of Democrats and their families.

They've had 4 SOLID years of investigations on Trump and came up empty.
This is one of those 'DUH' moments

Trump has not YET been before a Grand Jury in New York State.

I agree with President-Elect Biden. Unless Trump continues to toss the U.S. under the bus, and by that I mean spell our nation's secrets to our adversaries, then why waste the time to further divide our nation. If Trump does "spell our nation's secrets" in any manner, I suspect the vast majority of our citizens will demand he be severely punished.

No, you are acting like a Fucking Nazi.
You're making it clear you have no idea what Nazis even were.

Not that that's much of a surprise.

You're a douchebag who believes people should be persecuted for their opinions.
No, for their crimes.

Are you dear?

Forum List

Back