Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

Ya wanna know who was funding Hamas??

It was BIBI

I know . Sounds crazy but it’s true

Yep. Hamas is part of his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Back in the 1990s CSPAN has testimony from dozens of Israelis who regretted supporting Hamas.

In order to have a successful attack on Israel, Iran must distract the US. A string of coordinated terror attacks across the nation as well as a flurry of Houthi pirates harassing our warships should do it.

Really? Where are you getting your information? Mossad?

From the United Nations.
Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as:

Now I’ll accept your apology.

I hope you learned something today.
You counter your own argument with this definition.

Israel is targeting a military arm of the government which attacked Israel on Oct 7th. If it wanted genocide there wouldn't be any Palestinians in the region, right?

You consider that genocide? What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:
The killing of those aid workers illustrates how widespread and callous the attacks are.

If the people trying to feed those displaced people are being killed… so obviously are the people being fed

You counter your own argument with this definition.

Israel is targeting a military arm of the government which attacked Israel on Oct 7th. If it wanted genocide there wouldn't be any Palestinians in the region, right?
Sorry but you’re uninformed. Thousands of women and children are dead. Hamas is underground and unharmed. Israel is targeting civilians dupe.

Sad really. You illogically fear China and unknowingly support Israeli genocide. Your mind is misfiring.

They fund terror throughout the world. The sad part is Obama and Biden gave them billions knowing what they would do. If the Supreme Court rules on no presidential immunity. Both of them should be hung.
So kill every man woman and child in Iran.

Which is genocide.

The killing of those aid workers illustrates how widespread and callous the attacks are.

If the people trying to feed those displaced people are being killed… so obviously are the people being fed
Wait! Have you changed your mind on supporting Israel’s genocide?

Forum List

Back