Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

I didn’t start this thread moron.

I’m just pointing out the obvious

Our Republican/Trumper doves are now warhawks

Nope. We just agree Israel has a right to defend itself and the dems only worry is how it makes Screaming *Joe look in an election year.

Provide the definition of that word, I will wait for the official definition.

Palestine has existed for almost 80 years, that's quite poorly executed "genocide".

Stop with the dishonesty, you embarrass yourself.
Really? Where are you getting your information? Mossad?

From the United Nations.
Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as:

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
— Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[7]

Now I’ll accept your apology.

I hope you learned something today.

“Don’t “
This sums up Weak Worthless Screaming *Joes Middle East policy.
Leftism is a complete failure.

For the Christian Evangelicals here on the thread. Are you aware of this crap.....

Jew says Christians are idolaters and must be killed:

Preaching in Downtown Jerusalem Israel 2018 #ChurchintheWildHTX

How does Israel treat Christian missionaries?

Ray Comfort Was Almost Killed Preaching in Jerusalem.

Burning and Spitting on preacher of Jesus the Christ in Jerusalem

Christian woman gets ATTACKED & SPINE FRACTURED by Jewish Man for preaching Gospel of Jesus (Israel)

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS WHAT YOU AMERICAN EVANGELICALS ARE FUNDING IN "ISRAEL"(ISRAHELL-COUNTERFEIT "ISRAEL"). YOU FACILITATE IT WITH YOUR UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT, GIVING THEM MONEY, WEAPONS..ETC.

Last edited:
So what your saying is that any country can attack Israel and they shouldn't respond ?
That sword cuts both ways.

Israel killed Iran's Generals and bombed their embassy..which is Iranian soil.

Technically, Israel attacked Iran first.

You bomb a foreign embassy and kill high ranking Iranian citizens...ya gotta take you lumps.

Who attacked who yesterday? Who has been funding Hamas? Ole well the funding started with the Biden administration giving Iran billions. Knowing they would fund terrorism through the Middle East.
Ya wanna know who was funding Hamas??

It was BIBI

I know . Sounds crazy but it’s true

It's above Biden's pay-grade. If he tries to interrupt the money flow he will have enough dirt whistleblown on him to make Epstein jealous.

Forum List

Back