Biden to sign order expanding voting rights on Bloody Sunday anniversary

Making voting easier for people who are too dumb or too lazy to get an ID will only benefit democrats.
Does the Executive Order say anything about Voter ID? Just curious.

----------

The next time Republicans obtain mega-control they should probably pass some sort of law mandating Voter ID for all Federal elections.

Either an actual statutory requirement or a twist-their-arms-through-funding sort of arrangement.

Then again, Pubs screwed-the-pooch so bad with the Orange Baboon that it may be a very long time before they see such 'mega-control' again - if ever.

Last edited:
I can't agree with Biden more on this.

Closing voting places, only putting one or two voting machines in voting places, moving voting places to areas people can't get to, purging legal voters from the voting rolls, reducing the days to vote and not allowing voting on Sundays and so much more is only meant to suppress the vote in certain areas.

None of those things does anything to stop illegal voting.

Requiring an ID is fine of it's easy to obtain and is free. The problem is that the state makes it difficult to obtain and it's not free. If the state is going to require ID to vote then the state better make it free.

Anything beyond requiring proof of qualifying to vote is nothing but voter suppression.

I hope that we can get as many legal voters to the polls as possible. Democracy doesn't work if people don't vote.

I agree, the rights of dead and illegal alien voters shall not be infringed.

it's RACIST!!!!!! = in their teeny minds [ voter ID, that is--ok mods? ]
Such is the reprehensible right – Republicans continue to seek to suppress the right to vote.
who's vote? When have Republicans ever done that before?

Dems need to stop with their white privledge and racism....it's quite offensive to suggest minorities are to stupid to know how to get an ID.....offensive and racist

The President, Joe Biden absolutely has the authority to:

The executive order directs federal agencies to ramp up their promotion of voter registration information and to support state government agencies in such efforts, citing campaigns by agencies like the Department of Motor Vehicles that have helped register hundreds of millions of voters.
It also directs the Office of Personnel Management to come up with policies that provide leave for federal employees looking to vote or volunteer as poll workers, and asks the Secretary of Defense to set up a protocol that gives every active-duty member of the Armed Forces an opportunity to register to vote each year.

Biden has no authority to do this. States will ignore it and any lawsuits will see this thrown out.
But so far we have not seen states file lawsuits against Biden's other EO's

Texas did so and stopped Biden's suspending of deportations.

Several other lawsuits have also been filed. More to come.

Requiring an ID is fine of it's easy to obtain and is free. The problem is that the state makes it difficult to obtain and it's not free. If the state is going to require ID to vote then the state better make it free
What does it mean difficult to obtain? If I want to vote in an upcoming elections and want to get an ID, what am I required to do? And how much will it cost?

I can't agree with Biden more on this.

Closing voting places, only putting one or two voting machines in voting places, moving voting places to areas people can't get to, purging legal voters from the voting rolls, reducing the days to vote and not allowing voting on Sundays and so much more is only meant to suppress the vote in certain areas.

None of those things does anything to stop illegal voting.

Requiring an ID is fine of it's easy to obtain and is free. The problem is that the state makes it difficult to obtain and it's not free. If the state is going to require ID to vote then the state better make it free.

Anything beyond requiring proof of qualifying to vote is nothing but voter suppression.

I hope that we can get as many legal voters to the polls as possible. Democracy doesn't work if people don't vote.

I agree, the rights of dead ... voters shall not be infringed.

You sound like a loony, you know that right? I mean if you talk to people like this in real life, especially women, they'd never come anywhere near you. But sure "dead people" voted.

Cool bro...

Psycho.

I mean if you talk to people like this in real life, especially women, they'd never come anywhere near you.

Why? Do women get uncomfortable when Democrat voter fraud is mentioned?
I've never noticed that here, in the heart of Democrat voter fraud.
Go up to anyone in real life and talk to them about how the election was rigged because zombies raised from the grave and rather than feasting on brains they voted for Joe Biden.

Come back and report on how things are going. 'Ya whackjob.

Forum List

Back