Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.

Biden isn't doing anything to actually promote the shot either.

Has he even traveled to Red States to shill for the vaccine.
You mean other than promoting the vaccine?

It's Trumpsters who don't want the shot.
Yeah.
Maybe natural defences and herd immunity is the solution.
If you are young and healthy do NOT take the shot.

And there you go.

A Trumpster who doesn't want the vaccine.
A 25 year old is more likely to die with a lightning strike than with Covid.
why should they take the vaccine.
Exactly. Trumpsters like you are the reason the goal will come up short. Thanks for confirming.
Did you ever think that the demographic not taking it are people who had the virus, and recovered and are now immune.
or are you gonna force them too.

Do you have any data on that?

Because the data shows that the demographic not taking it are Trumpsters.

Imagine you're a free-thinking individual with an IQ over 95, and this stuttering, drooling window-licking fucktard appears on your 65" flat screen babbling incoherently about a vaccine.... or his giggling slut monkey who said it wouldn't take the vaccine if it was developed under Trump...

Yeah.... we're on the same page now. I think all the lab rats (aka sheep) have already been jabbed.... we're done.
Just admit that you chickenshit low I.Q. inbred Trumptards are scared shitless of a vaccine & shut the fuck up. Wait until the new varient nails your sorry asses. Go quick & do the rest of us a favor.

10/8/2020: Kamala Harris on a coronavirus vaccine: "If the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line … but if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it."

3/17/2021:
Former US President Donald Trump has urged his Republican supporters to be vaccinated against Covid-19, saying he would recommend it.

MSN Sources:

half the people under fauci don't want the vaccine

Which people are you talking about?

The ones he manages directly, he reported about half were vaccinated to congress. Haha

Do you have a link?

It was a viral clip i'm sure you can find it

He also references some other department which he estimates 50-60% got teh vaccine. Something about allergies in teh department name.

When i google all i get is bullshit fact checking not the actual clip

edit - here they put the whole thing in there, you can hear the clip

He ESTIMATES only half. Which means they have records of far less. That fact checking bullshit is hilarious.

Totally disingenuous read of what he said.

The ones he manages directly, he reported about half were vaccinated to congress. Haha

Do you have a link?

He also references some other department which he estimates 50-60% got teh vaccine. Something about allergies in teh department name.

Meh. I don't care enough to look for it if you don't have it.

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.

I thought the Trump Tards didn't want the vaccine.

Do you have a link?

i found a "fact check" with the actual clip, first two i clicked didn't have it

edit is fixed

harder to find than it should be because of google fucking with the results, hahahaha

Do you have a link?

edit is fixed

harder to find than it should be because of google fucking with the results, hahahaha

I looked into it. The percent he gave was well-above the national average at the time. So I'm not sure what the issue is.

Do you have a link?

edit is fixed

I looked into it. The percent he gave was well-above the national average at the time. So I'm not sure what the issue is.

What/ They all had access to it at that time.

And if it's so necessary and effective you'd think the experts would be lining up. But nope

National average? They're in fucking DC and are teh CDC lol

You're combining that with Georgia stats

So how the fuck can you blame red states when again the actual experts don't fucking want it? Any idiot could tell you a few months of unreplicated science isn't science to be trusted. Especially with only a few hundred people being looked at.

Exactly. Trumpsters like you are the reason the goal will come up short. Thanks for confirming.

Leaders should lead, not make excuses.

Oh ok. So you Trumpsters don't want to take the vaccine and then blame Biden because so many Trumpsters don't want to take the vaccine.

Is your screen name supposed to be ironic or something?

No it's because some dumbass already used xponentialchaos.

Imagine you're a free-thinking individual with an IQ over 95, and this stuttering, drooling window-licking fucktard appears on your 65" flat screen babbling incoherently about a vaccine.... or his giggling slut monkey who said it wouldn't take the vaccine if it was developed under Trump...

Yeah.... we're on the same page now. I think all the lab rats (aka sheep) have already been jabbed.... we're done.
Just admit that you chickenshit low I.Q. inbred Trumptards are scared shitless of a vaccine & shut the fuck up. Wait until the new varient nails your sorry asses. Go quick & do the rest of us a favor.
I sense anger and frustration in your post. Trump and many Trump supporters are vaccinated dummy.

Do you have a link?

edit is fixed

What/ They all had access to it at that time.

And if it's so necessary and effective you'd think the experts would be lining up. But nope

National average? They're in fucking DC and are teh CDC lol

You're combining that with Georgia stats

Still way above the national average. I don't see an issue.

Leaders should lead, not make excuses.

Oh ok. So you Trumpsters don't want to take the vaccine and then blame Biden because so many Trumpsters don't want to take the vaccine.

Is your screen name supposed to be ironic or something?

No it's because some dumbass already used xponentialchaos.

You joined the site before me.

Not much of a "thinker", are you?

You mean other than promoting the vaccine?

It's Trumpsters who don't want the shot.
Yeah.
Maybe natural defences and herd immunity is the solution.
If you are young and healthy do NOT take the shot.

And there you go.

A Trumpster who doesn't want the vaccine.
A 25 year old is more likely to die with a lightning strike than with Covid.
why should they take the vaccine.
Did you ever think that the demographic not taking it are people who had the virus, and recovered and are now immune.
or are you gonna force them too.

Do you have any data on that?

Because the data shows that the demographic not taking it are Trumpsters.
There are millions who have recovered. Millions more who were asymptomatic, and the biggest demographic are young, healty people who should not take it.

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

Oh, perfect. You have anecdotal evidence. That's sooooo useful.

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Forum List

Back