Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.

Biden isn't doing anything to actually promote the shot either.

Has he even traveled to Red States to shill for the vaccine.
You mean other than promoting the vaccine?

It's Trumpsters who don't want the shot.
Yeah.
Maybe natural defences and herd immunity is the solution.
If you are young and healthy do NOT take the shot.

And there you go.

A Trumpster who doesn't want the vaccine.
A 25 year old is more likely to die with a lightning strike than with Covid.
why should they take the vaccine.
Exactly. Trumpsters like you are the reason the goal will come up short. Thanks for confirming.
Did you ever think that the demographic not taking it are people who had the virus, and recovered and are now immune.
or are you gonna force them too.

Do you have any data on that?

Because the data shows that the demographic not taking it are Trumpsters.
There are millions who have recovered. Millions more who were asymptomatic, and the biggest demographic are young, healty people who should not take it.

You can try answering the question now.

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

Oh, perfect. You have anecdotal evidence. That's sooooo useful.

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Stupid, I’m telling you that only 70 million voted for Trump and according to your link 56% of them are getting vaccinated, so you have 30,000,000 Republicans not getting the vaccine, that is less than 10% of the entire US population. Sorry you are poor at math.

Y'all might be changin' y'all's tune come the fall/winter of 2021. Let's just wait and see shall we. LOLOL
So fast to climb on the happy obedient slave train aren't we? LOLOL

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Stupid, I’m telling you that only 70 million voted for Trump and according to your link 56% of them are getting vaccinated, so you have 30,000,000 Republicans not getting the vaccine, that is less than 10% of the entire US population. Sorry you are poor at math.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us (at least partially) to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.

I don't know why you happy vaxxers are so angry. You got your vaxx, you all safe and sound now. Be Happy. Be awful if we find that the vaxxed are causing the new outbreaks. You realize i hope that it wasn't a vaccine you took. LOLOL

Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us (at least partially) to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.
Leftist, your vaccine shaming is comical.

half the people under fauci don't want the vaccine

Which people are you talking about?

The ones he manages directly, he reported about half were vaccinated to congress. Haha

Do you have a link?

It was a viral clip i'm sure you can find it

He also references some other department which he estimates 50-60% got teh vaccine. Something about allergies in teh department name.

Meh. I don't care enough to look for it if you don't have it.

i found a "fact check" with the actual clip, first two i clicked didn't have it

edit is fixed

harder to find than it should be because of google fucking with the results, hahahaha

I looked into it. The percent he gave was well-above the national average at the time. So I'm not sure what the issue is.

What/ They all had access to it at that time.

And if it's so necessary and effective you'd think the experts would be lining up. But nope

National average? They're in fucking DC and are teh CDC lol

You're combining that with Georgia stats

Still way above the national average. I don't see an issue.
the issue is people who know don't trust it. I'm sure most of them on the younger side and aware of the data that taking the vaccine makes no sense for under 40s

Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.
It won’t make a difference because the account for less than 10% of the population, 61 million women do not plan on taking the vaccine, that is a bigger number than 30 million.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

why are you worried, you're protected...what does Xiden's artificially set goal have to do with anything...and by the way...we are gonna be celebrating independence day.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.
Leftist, your vaccine shaming is comical.

Neat.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.
It won’t make a difference because the account for less than 10% of the population, 61 million women do not plan on taking the vaccine, that is a bigger number than 30 million.

"It won't make a difference..."

Oh really? So what's the magic number that would make a "difference" then? Stupid fuck.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

"It won't make a difference..."

Oh really? So what's the magic number that would make a "difference" then? Stupid fuck.
I see you are back to name calling and have nothing else.

53 folks died from the swine flue vaccine, and they pulled it from the market.
330 injuries and 30 deaths reported worldwide of the Approximately 67 million Takata air bags that have been recalled from that market, and no one denies the essential nature of car transport.

Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

This? This disconnect of the establishment. . . this is why intelligent, informed folks are not buying the whole paradigm . . .

Forum List

Back