Biden Will NOT Like These Highlights From Dr. Phil's Interview With Trump (or the Audience Reaction)

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The political culture in America is now undeniably shifting rapidly, the electoral stakes couldn't be higher and it's all slipping through Democrats' creepy fingers like sand through the hour glass of corruption.

Dr. Phil is the epitome of "NORMIE" media consumption.

And this is a massive red flag for Biden.

Let us commence with Dr. Phil candidly (and truthfully) stating what everyone knows.

Gas, homes, and interest rates were all eminently more affordable under Trump - "He should be running unopposed!"

Then Trump tells Dr. Phil that "revenge can be justified":

Gee, I wonder what that means? ;)

On to Big T alluding to Biden's (obvious) mental deficiency, while hinting he's not the one actually running the (shit) show:

No money for Hamas or Hezbollah:

But here's where the devastating punches really start to hit.

Dr. Phil tells Trump that people who never considered voting for Orange Man before, are now going to do just that:

And in the two clips below, audience members chastise the legacy media while acknowledging they are also seeing a change in the way people are going to vote this election:

Let's finish off the highlight reel with some good hearted humor, at Adam Schiff's expense:

I also saw a Franklin Marshall poll of Pennsylvania this morning.

It's last bout had Trump down 10 points.

Now?

He's UP 6.

But don't worry Dems, all is well.

You got this. ;)

Last edited:
The political culture in America is now undeniably shifting rapidly, the electoral stakes couldn't be higher and it's all slipping through Democrats' creepy fingers like sand in the hour glass of corruption.

Let us commence with Dr. Phil candidly (and truthfully) stating what everyone knows.

Gas, homes, and interest rates were all eminently more affordable under Trump - "He should be running unopposed!"

On to Big T alluding to Biden's (obvious) mental deficiency, while hinting he's not the one actually running the (shit) show:

Dr. Phil tells Trump that people who never considered voting for Orange Man before, are now going to do just that:

And in the two clips below, audience members chastise the legacy media while acknowledging they are also seeing a change in the way people are going to vote this election:

Let's finish off the highlight reel with some good hearted humor, at Adam Schiff's expense:

Now?

He's UP 6.

You got this. ;)

Establishment Democrats have joined joey in shitting themselves over this.

The political culture in America is now undeniably shifting rapidly, the electoral stakes couldn't be higher and it's all slipping through Democrats' creepy fingers like sand in the hour glass of corruption.

Now?

He's UP 6.

You got this. ;)

Dr. Phil is a fraud. Dr. Jill has ten times the right to the title.

WHOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll play: Josh Hawley on J6

josh-hawley-running-josh-hawley-coward.gif

why are you attacking the messenger and ignoring the message??

I asked a question. That's what we do here.

I wonder why anyone takes what a bloviating daytime talk show host as some authority on much of anything.

Big fan are you?

Forum List

Back