Biden Won't Reverse All Of Trump's Foreign Policy. Here's What He'll Keep

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

You almost had me until the last part. Trump didn't do a single thing "just to destroy it" just because Obama did it, he did things to make America better. Trump isn't the one who wrote 37 EOs his first week almost exclusively undoing his predecessors work.

What a backhanded compliment, to say Trump did an enormous good in the ME but instead praising Biden for his merely keeping it? :21: Maybe we should give Joe a Nobel Prize for getting one thing right?

Didn't take long for this thread fail to fail.

The Hoe took down PEDO JOE bigly! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What does Melania have to do with this?
Nothing, Troll.

This is the Hoe. Sorry for your colossal ignorance.

I'm always happy to educate the stupid.

Kind of interesting.

You Trumptard males are fine with your male Messiah sleeping around...
About as "fine" as you were with Slick Willie? (eye roll)

Are NATO members off the hook for self defense?
I always have a good laugh about that one as the US is the only member of NATO to invoke its use - in Afghanistan - where troops of member countries died for the US. Then deplorables complain they're taken advantage of. Can it get better?

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

i'll tell you who i don't trust tho, you can guess

You will be EXPELLED from Dem Society for that admission!!! very brave of you!!

Greg

I don't think many democrats realize they've killed democratic support for zionism

it's like they think they can hang onto it

my favorite part of the new left is the obvious that American support for apartheid Israel ends

You don't know what apartheid means obviously.

I think you need to google it if you think you do

Yea it's apartheid, not just apartheid, in a settler colonial state like America.
Did you know there are segregated Churches in Jerusalem: Jewish, Moslem and Christian!!!?? WOW!!!!!

Greg

Everything is segregated in Israel

They openly declare their ethnonationalism as a settler colonial state

Discriminate against Palestinian Christians too

And Comrade Nancy Pelosi wasn't out to destroy all the good things Trump has done for our country? Spare me the feelings. You're full of shit in a court of law and on your way to jail.

You will be EXPELLED from Dem Society for that admission!!! very brave of you!!

Greg

I don't think many democrats realize they've killed democratic support for zionism

it's like they think they can hang onto it

my favorite part of the new left is the obvious that American support for apartheid Israel ends

You don't know what apartheid means obviously.

I think you need to google it if you think you do

Yea it's apartheid, not just apartheid, in a settler colonial state like America.
Stuff Google; go for DuckDuckGo. EASY!!!

Greg

i think you should stick to google greg

boomers need bumbers on their internet seraches

I'm impressed you're taking your privacy so seriously. Duck duck go is reserved for controversial topics where you don't want google trimming the results. Like covid talk. Not the definition of apartheid and basic history.

Read a bit of Hertzel. The original Jewish settlers in British Mandated Palestine made no claims nor had any illusions they had some blood ties to the land that superceded Palestinians or as modern Jews would like to call them. Arabs

heeeheee this zionism issue is really heating up

my woke millenials are looking around and realizing party elites openly support apartheid, not happy about it.

I smell a change a comin, bad move by biden to play hardball with iran. Not gonna play well in the cheap seats filled with young people

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

Palestine was all the land but there was no such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967. Just like there is no such thing as a North American.

my woke millenials are looking around and realizing party elites openly support apartheid, not happy about it.

I smell a change a comin, bad move by biden to play hardball with iran. Not gonna play well in the cheap seats filled with young people

Yay, another person who blames the Jews for all the world's ills. Let me guess. You still believe we have horns and tails, right, sir?

Yay, another person who blames the Jews for all the world's ills. Let me guess. You still believe we have horns and tails, right, sir?

I don't blame Jews for everything. I blame Zionists for our terrible policy in the middle east. Many of whom are christian probably like you.

As far as i can tell most of them don't care about much beyond that.

Oh and curtailing freedom of speech at home, lot of overlap between zionism and facists. As well obviously inherently racist because they support apartheid in a state very similar to America. Might as well shut up BDS proponents at home amiright? God damn terrorists wanting equality.

Glenn Greenwald is a jew i'm like 98% sure. lol

Funny that the right is trying to paint the left as anti semites as an elected rep is talking about rothschild space lasers. HAHAHA

Don't project now Azog, blaming everything on the Jews is for the right. On the left we stick to apartheid Jews implement and foreign policy they lobby for.

Palestine was all the land but there was no such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967. Just like there is no such thing as a North American.

Well see that's where you're wrong

There are north americans

We call them native americans. I don't see how you can't connect this to the Palestinians. The analogy is obvious. You have to share the land and there is not much of it so you better like the Palestinians if you're gonna try to live there.

I don't blame Jews for everything. I blame Zionists for our terrible policy in the middle east. Many of whom are christian probably like you.

Oh and curtailing freedom of speech at home, lot of overlap between zionism and facists. As well obviously inherently racist because they support apartheid in a state very similar to America. Might as well shut up BDS proponents at home amiright? God damn terrorists wanting equality.

Funny that the right is trying to paint the left as anti semites as an elected rep is talking about rothschild space lasers. HAHAHA

Don't project now Azog, blaming everything on the Jews is for the right. On the left we stick to apartheid Jews implement and foreign policy they lobby for.

You need medical help. And you need to learn how to read.

We call them native americans. I don't see how you can't connect this to the Palestinians. The analogy is obvious. You have to share the land and there is not much of it so you better like the Palestinians if you're gonna try to live there.
Ever heard them call themselves "North Americans"??

I did not think so. When did they begin referring to themselves as "Palestinians"?

You need medical help. And you need to learn how to read.

I can read at the highest level they measure azog

I'm just not white or christian so i don't give a fuck about israel. They are no different to apartheid south africa. As a mixed guy i don't like apartheid. Most good Americans don't.

I can read hertzel. Stupid racist old fuck wanted to model israel on rhodesia (if you don't know who hertzel is you should not be discussing this)

I'm gonna bet the guy who likes one of the crappiest tolkein characters in the books hasn't read much history either. Maybe look to the Silmarillion for an evil guy you bum, bwahahaha

Ever heard them call themselves "North Americans"??

I did not think so. When did they begin referring to themselves as "Palestinians"?

Do you think Indians call themselves Asians?

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

Africans didn't exist a thousand years ago because Africans didn't know or want to call themselves that? Dumbass

As if that has any bearing on whose land it is anyway. Again it doesn't. Certainly not white jews.

Forum List

Back