Biden Won't Reverse All Of Trump's Foreign Policy. Here's What He'll Keep

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

You will be EXPELLED from Dem Society for that admission!!! very brave of you!!

Greg

I don't think many democrats realize they've killed democratic support for zionism

it's like they think they can hang onto it

my favorite part of the new left is the obvious that American support for apartheid Israel ends

You don't know what apartheid means obviously.

I think you need to google it if you think you do

Yea it's apartheid, not just apartheid, in a settler colonial state like America.
Did you know there are segregated Churches in Jerusalem: Jewish, Moslem and Christian!!!?? WOW!!!!!

Greg

Everything is segregated in Israel

They openly declare their ethnonationalism as a settler colonial state

Discriminate against Palestinian Christians too
Who treats religious minorities better, Juicin...the Israelis or any of their Arab neighbors? Stop buying the crap you've been fed.

heeeheee this zionism issue is really heating up

my woke millenials are looking around and realizing party elites openly support apartheid, not happy about it.

I smell a change a comin, bad move by biden to play hardball with iran. Not gonna play well in the cheap seats filled with young people

Yay, another person who blames the Jews for all the world's ills. Let me guess. You still believe we have horns and tails, right, sir?

I don't blame Jews for everything. I blame Zionists for our terrible policy in the middle east. Many of whom are christian probably like you.

As far as i can tell most of them don't care about much beyond that.

Oh and curtailing freedom of speech at home, lot of overlap between zionism and facists. As well obviously inherently racist because they support apartheid in a state very similar to America. Might as well shut up BDS proponents at home amiright? God damn terrorists wanting equality.

Glenn Greenwald is a jew i'm like 98% sure. lol

Funny that the right is trying to paint the left as anti semites as an elected rep is talking about rothschild space lasers. HAHAHA

Don't project now Azog, blaming everything on the Jews is for the right. On the left we stick to apartheid Jews implement and foreign policy they lobby for.

The left has changed over the last twenty years, Juicin! They champion the Palestinians as a knee jerk reaction without admitting that the worst enemy of the Palestinians is not Israel but rather the Palestinian leadership that have chosen a strategy of terror instead of cooperation.

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

Are NATO members off the hook for self defense? Is Biden going to apologize to ISIS? Are we going to get our asses in more foreign wars?
President Obama was the one who demanded nato nation's start paying third fair share.

Why would anyone apologize to isis, and what it is you think tRump did to them?

Good. The half black oreo got something right.

Want a cookie?
Every president since Carter made those demands. Trump got it done.
It's was already being done.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

i'll tell you who i don't trust tho, you can guess
Why don't you just toodle on back to Stormfront?

my woke millenials are looking around and realizing party elites openly support apartheid, not happy about it.

I smell a change a comin, bad move by biden to play hardball with iran. Not gonna play well in the cheap seats filled with young people

Yay, another person who blames the Jews for all the world's ills. Let me guess. You still believe we have horns and tails, right, sir?

I don't blame Jews for everything. I blame Zionists for our terrible policy in the middle east. Many of whom are christian probably like you.

Oh and curtailing freedom of speech at home, lot of overlap between zionism and facists. As well obviously inherently racist because they support apartheid in a state very similar to America. Might as well shut up BDS proponents at home amiright? God damn terrorists wanting equality.

Funny that the right is trying to paint the left as anti semites as an elected rep is talking about rothschild space lasers. HAHAHA

Don't project now Azog, blaming everything on the Jews is for the right. On the left we stick to apartheid Jews implement and foreign policy they lobby for.

joooooos retarded.jpg

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

i'll tell you who i don't trust tho, you can guess
Why don't you just toodle on back to Stormfront?

Yea because most anti zionists are white supremacists? hahahaha

Delusional jew

Greg

I don't think many democrats realize they've killed democratic support for zionism

my favorite part of the new left is the obvious that American support for apartheid Israel ends

Yea it's apartheid, not just apartheid, in a settler colonial state like America.
Did you know there are segregated Churches in Jerusalem: Jewish, Moslem and Christian!!!?? WOW!!!!!

Greg

Who treats religious minorities better, Juicin...the Israelis or any of their Arab neighbors? Stop buying the crap you've been fed.

Last time i checked Muslims dont' have any settler colonial states

And it's not just religion it's ethnicity they discriminate on. They can't become Jews, Muslims will let you convert.

Greg

Greg

And it's not just religion it's ethnicity they discriminate on. They can't become Jews, Muslims will let you convert.
They can't become Jews..Incorrect

Greg

Greg

So having Arabs in the Knesset is my imagination, or are you an an anti-Semitic asshole?

they have never been part of a governing majority ever

the jews shun them, and they also artificially keep their numbers down

as usual you have no fucking idea what you're talking about old man

Greg

Greg

Not according to their rabbis

The left has changed over the last twenty years, Juicin! They champion the Palestinians as a knee jerk reaction without admitting that the worst enemy of the Palestinians is not Israel but rather the Palestinian leadership that have chosen a strategy of terror instead of cooperation.

I suspect greenwald has not changed his views much on this in the last 20 years. . . .

My point was that the inherent position was not anti jewish as if memory serves another poster was implying.

Greg

Greg

There are 6 Rabbis who are authorized to test someone for conversion after a 3 year training period.
Give me a Rabbi's name who won't convert a Muslim and the reason the Rabbi provided.

Greg

Greg

There are 6 Rabbis who are authorized to test someone for conversion after a 3 year training period.
Give me a Rabbi's name who won't convert a Muslim and the reason the Rabbi provided.

lol is the bar a single muslim or any muslim who wants to convert and gain israeli citizenship?

I'm talking about the latter

Without the latter it's not just theocracy it's apartheid

Greg

Greg

lol is the bar a single muslim or any muslim who wants to convert and gain israeli citizenship?

Becoming an Israeli citizen is not a criteria as there are many Muslims my family and friends in Israel know who converted to Judaism.
Now stop stalling with your Jew hating jive and provide the name and reasoning of the Rabbi.

Greg

Greg

Becoming an Israeli citizen is not a criteria as there are many Muslims my family and friends in Israel know who converted to Judaism.
Now stop stalling with your Jew hating jive and provide the name and reasoning of the Rabbi.

What?

If they were jews they were be allowed the right of return

they are denied that right based on their ethnicity and religion

You're not going to win this jew. I'm a well educated half south asian. I can read hertzel. Your settler colonial state will be wiped off the face of the planet with a stroke of a pen sooner or later. Probably sooner at this rate.

No different than the afrikaaners, go hide and pray for your little ethno state.

Greg

Greg

What?

You're not going to win this jew. I'm a well educated half south asian. I can read hertzel. Your settler colonial state will be wiped off the face of the planet with a stroke of a pen sooner or later. Probably sooner at this rate.

No different than the afrikaaners, go hide and pray for your little ethno state.
A non-Jew is forbidden to become a citizen unless reliably converted; the Falashas are Afrikaaners, were officially convert and are full Israeli citizens.
Jew Hatin Juicin ain't got no Juice when it comes to the Troot!

Greg

Greg

What?

A non-Jew is forbidden to become a citizen unless reliably converted; the Falashas are Afrikaaners, were officially convert and are full Israeli citizens.

uh huh i hate nazis

if you think all jews are nazis that's your problem

YOu and i both know young jews barely even majority support israel. Maybe even less now

The irony of some bigoted sack of shit supporting apartheid trying to project bigotry on others. Hahahaha

Look around retard everyone can see through you. Starting to even drive the secular whites mad. *shrug* god's plan i guess

Greg

Greg

What?

uh huh i hate nazis

if you think all jews are nazis that's your problem

YOu and i both know young jews barely even majority support israel. Maybe even less now

The irony of some bigoted sack of shit supporting apartheid trying to project bigotry on others. Hahahaha
Did you know that 90% of US Jews want to be atheists?
Did you know that 50% of them are closet supporters of Israel and buy Israeli bonds and visit Israel?
Did you know that Jews have never numbered beyond a few million and we're still here to annoy the hell out of you?
Did you know that these facts were all stated by Moses in the last two chapters of Deuteronomy?

Can you get back to not being able to prove that a Muslim can't convert to Judaism?

Greg

Greg

I'm talking about how Arab nations treat other religious groups in THEIR area of control! How much religious freedom do you think other religious groups have in Iran...in Saudi Arabia...and in Palestine?

Greg

Greg

People convert to Judaism all the time. It's one of the ways that you can qualify for Israeli citizenship.

Forum List

Back