Biden's Attorney General Threatens People With Prison

The normal way to deal with a crime in another country is to demand extradition, and if the country refuses, then that should be conidered and act of war.
That is exactly how the Russians got the Serbians to start WWI, by assassinating Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.
Which shows we were on the criminal side even in WWI. We never seem to get it right.
Woodrow Wilson was obviously a criminal, so I don't know how anyone could be confused about that.

I'm not interested in your biased opinions, judgements about worth of art, and speculations.

Just the facts.

FACT - Hunter selling some art is not serious evidence of Joe Biden or anyone else doing something illegal. Mmk?

Of course it is. The only reason Hunter could get $500,000 for each piece is if it was a payoff for favors from the Biden administration.

You complain about biased sources but then link to a total hack and full time opinionator like Liz Wheeler??? Seems to be lacking any sort of self awareness.

How does that prove that your sources are not biased?

Of course it is. The only reason Hunter could get $500,000 for each piece is if it was a payoff for favors from the Biden administration.

How does that prove that your sources are not biased?

That's not the only reason. You have no idea about that. You say it's the only reason because you really really really want it to be the only reason.

That's not factual, you still have to have direct evidence of some sort of quid pro quo - an exchange of official act for personal gain.

Last edited:
Woodrow Wilson was obviously a criminal, so I don't know how anyone could be confused about that.
That archduke was a little bit too righteous. We've been sworn cop-killers in the U.S.A. ever since the two world wars of the 20th century, we're never going to repent for that, and boy, you'd better believe we are going to need our guns.

What's another reason?
He throws in a dinner date and a blowjob.

Seriously, get some evidence of a corrupt act and then talk.

Should be easy for a rich politico righwinger too, just buy a piece through intermediary and if it secures you an official act from Joe Biden you’ve got enough for impeachment and removal. Because yep, Joe Biden is just stupid enough to jeopardize his life’s work and a place in history over a couple of bucks.

Good luck. :cool-45:

Last edited:
He is famous. No really...go check...famous people can make art and someone will buy it out of pure fetish. A Putin painting sold for over a million. Watch how much Bush's paintings go for, when he sells them.
Who paid $1 million for a Putin painting?

Being famous for being a corrupt douchebag never made a painting worth $500,000. Jim Carrey might be able to get $500,000 for a painting, but he's famous for his accomplishments, not for being a douchebag.

No idea. Who paid $500 K for a Hunter Biden painting?

Whats that you say? Nobody?
In both cases they were corrupt scumbags trying to curry favor with a corrupt politician. In Putin's case it was the owner of an art gallery for a charity auction. Bidders in charity auction often pay much more than a painting is worth for the benefit of the charity. In hunter Biden's case they are paying for favors from daddy Biden.

In both cases they were corrupt scumbags trying to curry favor with a corrupt politician.
Maybe. But surely you understand if your unevidenced fetishes are not so compelling. Saying over and over that something is true does not convince anyone but retarded people and children. And Trump cultists.

Maybe. But surely you understand if your unevidenced fetishes are not so compelling. Saying over and over that something is true does not convince anyone but retarded people and children. And Trump cultists.
What have I said something over and over without posting the evidence?

I'm not interested in your biased opinions, judgements about worth of art, and speculations.

Just the facts.

FACT - Hunter selling some art is not serious evidence of Joe Biden or anyone else doing something illegal. Mmk?

You complain about biased sources but then link to a total hack and full time opinionator like Liz Wheeler??? Seems to be lacking any sort of self awareness.
It simply amazes me how anyone can defend Hunter Biden’s pay for play art scheme.

When you look at yourself in the mirror are you proud of what you see?

You probably support defunding the police so criminals can rape, pillage, plunder and steal with little chance of being interfered with.

You also likely are all for Biden’s open Mexican border. The fact that citizens in our nation are being told they must get vaccinated and wear masks inside while illegal aliens with the coronavirus are being bussed and shipped all over our nation and are spreading the virus like sparks spread wildfires.

Plus I feel it is quite possible that you think white people are the root cause of all the problems in our world and this country was founded to preserve slavery.

In my personal opinion most liberals have gone batshit crazy in the last few years and that is the long term side effect of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It simply amazes me how anyone can defend Hunter Biden’s pay for play art scheme.

When you look at yourself in the mirror are you proud of what you see?

You probably support defunding the police so criminals can rape, pillage, plunder and steal with little chance of being interfered with.

You also likely are all for Biden’s open Mexican border. The fact that citizens in our nation are being told they must get vaccinated and wear masks inside while illegal aliens with the coronavirus are being bussed and shipped all over our nation and are spreading the virus like sparks spread wildfires.

Plus I feel it is quite possible that you think white people are the root cause of all the problems in our world and this country was founded to preserve slavery.

In my personal opinion most liberals have gone batshit crazy in the last few years and that is the long term side effect of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Blah blah blah, with a side of fantasy.

Comeback when you actually have the facts to support your loud CORRUPTION claims, for now all you have is Hunter trying to sell his art.

Blah blah blah, with a side of fantasy.

Comeback when you actually have the facts to support your loud CORRUPTION claims, for now all you have is Hunter trying to sell his art.
One day in the future when our nation is no longer the leader in this world and when it has possibly broke apart look back at your opinions today and enjoy learning to speak Mandarin Chinese.

..everything he does is anti-American
You can say the same for that entire party these days. In fact, I don't believe they were able to do what they did last November without the help of some Republicans and the Judiciary. If that's accurate, we are on our own and Secession is the last option if we refuse to live under their boot.

One day in the future when our nation is no longer the leader in this world and when it has possibly broke apart look back at your opinions today and enjoy learning to speak Mandarin Chinese.
Thats just another politico fantasy in your head that you confuse for fact.

Your guy lost, your feelings got hurt and the country is surely collapsing :sleeping-smiley-015:

What you fools convince yourselves of would be funny, if it wasn't so sad .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back