Biden’s belated Harris pick is his final insult to the dem party and America

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
She "goes down" in a landslide.....It's a big fuck you to the party who ditched him.

She gets elected by hook or crook.....A huge fuck you to the country.

Either way, Biden gets the last laugh and it's better than a Hillary set-up suicide.

That said....This close to election, I would think they are stuck with her and her detractors are just gonna have to suck it up and accept the loss.....At least it won't sully the prospects of the other dem hopefuls in '28.

Sigh, then again that is rational thought so it's hard to tell what the batshit crazy dems will do. ;)

She "goes down" in a landslide.....It's a big fuck you to the party who ditched him.

Either way, Biden gets the last laugh and it's better than a Hillary set-up suicide.

That said....This close to election, I would think they are stuck with her and her detractors are just gonna have to suck it up and accept the loss.....At least it won't sully the prospects of the other dem hopefuls in '28.

Sigh, then again that is rational thought so it's hard to tell what the batshit crazy dems will do. ;)
/----/ And what if Biden recants, or says he didn't drop out? stranger things have happened this election cycle.
1721655218290.png

The Democratic party has given a big Bah Fongu to all its voters and negated all their votes
within a couple of hours.

kramer-seinfeld.gif

Will black women 'come home' to Kamala. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to put a black woman in the White House. Hopefully black men, knowing what a black woman running things means, will cancel out their votes by voting for Trump.

Will black women 'come home' to Kamala. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to put a black woman in the White House. Hopefully black men, knowing what a black woman running things means, will cancel out their votes by voting for Trump.
/----/ KH is half Jamaican and half Asian. I thought libtards hated Asians.

Forum List

Back