Bidens could face racketeering charges in money laundering probe

Yes, evidence that will standup in court. And in any event, this not about a conviction but rather dirty politics designed to make an opponent look bad.

Unless it's the thousand indictments slung at Trump, the top polling political opponent of the party charging him.

Then it's totally just about legalities, not politics.

Do you even hear yourself?

IMG_7103.jpg

RICO statutes used to take down mafia families would be a great way to take down this mafia family.

James Comer Raises Concerns of Biden Racketeering​

Comer believes the Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money.

“Just after 24 hours, the next day, they [the Bidens] start wiring incremental payments to different Biden shell companies,” Comer said. “When you set up a bunch of shell companies for the sole purpose to launder money, that is called racketeering.”

According to legal experts, the law defines 35 offenses that constitute racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, and bribery. In 1987, former United States Attorney Rudolph Giuliani indicted the heads of New York City’s “Five Families” under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO). Eight of them were convicted under RICO.
lol

No, Comer believes lies – he likely made up the lies himself.

Yes, drastically change your news consumption habits.

Quite frankly, you're totally in the dark.

But I understand that may be what best serves your confirmation bias.
Saying I'm in the dark is useless. Show me the light if you can, now that is something. But I'm guessing you're not up to the challenge and are just regurgitating the opinions of others.

RICO statutes used to take down mafia families would be a great way to take down this mafia family.

Comer believes the Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money.

“Just after 24 hours, the next day, they [the Bidens] start wiring incremental payments to different Biden shell companies,” Comer said. “When you set up a bunch of shell companies for the sole purpose to launder money, that is called racketeering.”

According to legal experts, the law defines 35 offenses that constitute racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, and bribery. In 1987, former United States Attorney Rudolph Giuliani indicted the heads of New York City’s “Five Families” under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO). Eight of them were convicted under RICO.
But....but...ORANGE MAN BAD! and stuff......and Jan 6!!!!

I guess witnesses under oath is not evidence to you.
IRS whistleblower

FBI whistleblowers

Tony Bibolinski.

Ya know, folks who have FIRST HAND knowledge of the Biden crimes.

But you continue to bleat NO EVIDENCE!

Moron.

Last edited:
Saying I'm in the dark is useless. Show me the light if you can, now that is something. But I'm guessing you're not up to the challenge and are just regurgitating the opinions of others.
Why do you expect others to do the work you are too lazy to do? Oh, Dimwinger.

I guess witnesses under oath is not evidence to you.
Taking into consideration the history of this DOJ I wouldn't give a bucket of spit for one of their witnesses.
This DOJ tends to present a lot of perjured testimony in front of judges.

Comer is the one who is acting like a racketeer. He is abusing his congressional authority.

Forum List

Back