"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

What is it you think I am lying about? It's not like I have top secret documents in my Chinese Funded office for the past 6 years that I am hiding.....
It's not the lies. Where the fuck is the truth? I'll tell you where it is. No fucking where. You have no relationship with the truth. If you did, you could document your findings. You throw shit up against the wall, and waste every one's time with your dishonesty. You don'tb have another agenda but to lie.

...I have been seeing a lot of people claiming this, so lets examine the differences.

"Biden's team reported it immediately, unlike Trump"

Correction, Biden's LAWYER who randomly found the documents reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

"Biden only had 10 documents while Trump had 100"

Trump had a bunch of random stuff, like letters from Kim Jong Un. The amount of documents is irrelevant. Its either a crime to take documents or it isnt. Furthermore, according to CNN, Biden had material with the SCI classification, which is higher than Top Secret. This is the order of classification from lowest to highest... Classified, Secret, Top Secret, SCI. Also, its important to point out that Hillary had HUNDREDS of documents. Way more than Trump.

"Biden didnt know he had them, while Trump did know and he still refused to give them up."

You would have to be a fool to think that Biden didnt know. Aint no one gonna believe that horseshit. Biden also didnt have declassification powers as VP. Trump can declassify at will. I know you democrats will say "nuh uh", but you cant prove my statement wrong beyond that. Worse case scenario is that a legal debate will take place to determine if presidents can do what Trump did, but currently it isnt illegal. Biden taking them however is HIGHLY illegal and it isnt legally debatable.

More differences im seeing are the fact that we knew immediately in real time about Trumps documents. Bidens document scandal was hidden for 2 months. It was hidden right before the midterm elections in fact. I think we can all agree that there isnt a chance in fucking hell that Biden's homes will get raided by the FBI, unlike Trump. Hillary didnt get raided either, nor did Bill Clinton.

Typical Democrat lying spin.

The sonofabitch was caught red handed and they are trying to spin their way out of it.

However, the American people know the hypocrisy and know that Potatohead used the FBI to attack Trump and that was despicable.

This is what happens when these losers get buried in their lies. They start losing their shit. look at this stupid bastard folks. He's all over the map with nonsensical explanations. LOL! He's no longer cognitive. Making shit up as they go.
You know what happens when losers get buried in lies? Top Secret classified material they have been hiding for 6 years gets discovered......

You need to research this story more. Their lawyers were still in discussions and they put them in the spot where the FBI asked them to put the documents until the legal battle was complete. Trumps team complied, yet they were still raided.
You’re repeating the Trump media narrative.

The lawyers were not still in discussions. The FBI didn’t tell Trump to put the documents anywhere other than in the hands of national security lawyers that had come specifically to remove them from Trump’s custody. Trump’s own lawyers acknowledged receipt of the subpoena and stated they complied with it fully.

Trump did not challenge the subpoena in court.

He claimed to have complied with it.

But we both know that he didn’t.

You are talkimg about dems, right?
What about the Dems. :laughing0301: Once again people, when you get caught with your britches down, the cowards come after you with weakness. Can't stay on your own gd topic loser. Pitiful!

There is zero evidence of that, confirming your thread is total bs. Stop the fucking lying ass hole. Show us proof he stole documents. NOW! Not tomorrow, NOW.
All the Proof any american need use is the proof how the
Left Lies in order to protect their Own { Biden and his Democrats }
and then get caught Lying.Like with Muellers Special Counsel
and the Infamouse { Steele Dossier }.
It's like a Lifer in Prison getting a crack every few years going
before some Parole Board.This Lifer made a life of Crime and
Lying.So why on earth should the Parole Board even go there.
Ask said Lifer at his Parole Board hearing ... If he's a changed man.

...I have been seeing a lot of people claiming this, so lets examine the differences.

"Biden's team reported it immediately, unlike Trump"

Correction, Biden's LAWYER who randomly found the documents reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

"Biden only had 10 documents while Trump had 100"

Trump had a bunch of random stuff, like letters from Kim Jong Un. The amount of documents is irrelevant. Its either a crime to take documents or it isnt. Furthermore, according to CNN, Biden had material with the SCI classification, which is higher than Top Secret. This is the order of classification from lowest to highest... Classified, Secret, Top Secret, SCI. Also, its important to point out that Hillary had HUNDREDS of documents. Way more than Trump.

"Biden didnt know he had them, while Trump did know and he still refused to give them up."

You would have to be a fool to think that Biden didnt know. Aint no one gonna believe that horseshit. Biden also didnt have declassification powers as VP. Trump can declassify at will. I know you democrats will say "nuh uh", but you cant prove my statement wrong beyond that. Worse case scenario is that a legal debate will take place to determine if presidents can do what Trump did, but currently it isnt illegal. Biden taking them however is HIGHLY illegal and it isnt legally debatable.

More differences im seeing are the fact that we knew immediately in real time about Trumps documents. Bidens document scandal was hidden for 2 months. It was hidden right before the midterm elections in fact. I think we can all agree that there isnt a chance in fucking hell that Biden's homes will get raided by the FBI, unlike Trump. Hillary didnt get raided either, nor did Bill Clinton.
Who would doubt that President Biden didn't know he was hiding classified documents? He doesn't know what day of the week it is! :D

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

IF there is any truth in what you say, IF, then why was their existence hidden until today? They were found the week BEFORE the mid-term election?

All the Proof any american need use is the proof how the
Left Lies in order to protect their Own { Biden and his Democrats }
and then get caught Lying.Like with Muellers Special Counsel
and the Infamouse { Steele Dossier }.
It's like a Lifer in Prison getting a crack every few years going
before some Parole Board.This Lifer made a life of Crime and
Lying.So why on earth should the Parole Board even go there.
Ask said Lifer at his Parole Board hearing ... If he's a changed man.
WTF does the Steele Dossier have to do with this. Man, get the fuck out of here with that retarded shit.

You’re repeating the Trump media narrative.

The lawyers were not still in discussions. The FBI didn’t tell Trump to put the documents anywhere other than in the hands of national security lawyers that had come specifically to remove them from Trump’s custody. Trump’s own lawyers acknowledged receipt of the subpoena and stated they complied with it fully.

Trump did not challenge the subpoena in court.

He claimed to have complied with it.

But we both know that he didn’t.
That isnt true. The FBI told them where they wanted them stored. They complied. The FBI has never denied this.

It's not the lies. Where the fuck is the truth? I'll tell you where it is. No fucking where. You have no relationship with the truth. If you did, you could document your findings. You throw shit up against the wall, and waste every one's time with your dishonesty. You don'tb have another agenda but to lie.
The truth? You mean your Dear Leader was hiding TOP SECRET documents for the past 6 years in his Chinese funded $54M in Chinese gifts donated to UPenn, home of Biden Center private office? yeah we know, you just can't accept it.

Who would doubt that President Biden didn't know he was hiding classified documents? He doesn't know what day of the week it is! :D

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

IF there is any truth in what you say, IF, then why was their existence hidden until today? They were found the week BEFORE the mid-term election?
He took them years ago. Im sure he did forget about taking them now. He is senile as fuck!

Another miserable pos wortless ass liar. Folks, they keep stacking up like cord wood.
so you are saying Xiden didn't know he had top secret documents in his Chinese funded private office for the past 6 years? Wow....how can we let someone so close to our national security that was so careless

Old man Biden knew he was hiding top secret documents in an unsecured office, and he still did this:

Yeah get Cutesy Joe { learned from Obama } on record as if
really serious.Get as many Biden quotes as possible concerning
classified docs.Use some Hillary as well.

so you are saying Xiden didn't know he had top secret documents in his Chinese funded private office for the past 6 years? Wow....how can we let someone so close to our national security that was so careless
Show us his private Chinese office. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

The past six years? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: And your evidence is? Ding! More lies this mfr. keeps pedaling. What a losing pos.
well when did he leave the office of the VP? 2017, what is today? 2023...you do the math

No, Trump doesnt need to honor a subpoena. In fact, Trump told them to suck his dick and then dems IMMEDIATELY rescinded their subpoena. Its was super embarrassing for dems, but hilarious to us on the right. :laugh:
Trump had to comply with a grand jury subpoena. He is not above the law.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back