Biden’s job-growth disappearing act

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
When we get Trump back in office I expect we'll find out the whole truth about the Biden economy and the lies we've been fed about it.

Naturally, the MSM has no interest in facts.

When we get Trump back in office I expect we'll find out the whole truth about the Biden economy and the lies we've been fed about it.

Don't worry, your job is safe.

tRump ain't getting back in the Whitehouse.

I would imagine that Donald Trump has figured out that there is a STRONG & mutually loving admiration between the FCC & the MSM. If so I would expect to see a course of action from the executive branch towards a dispersal of the MSM cabal on the grounds of monopolistic endeavors. I call the Federal Communications Commission the "Federal Communications CORPORATION". That FCC is actually just an extension of the "Joe Goebbels Better Living Through Quality Propaganda Corporation". I just hope that future pres. Trump has the balls to carry through towards getting the fed g'ment back to what our founding fathers envisioned America to be.

Forum List

Back