Biden's New Normal

I see construction going on everywhere and everyone knows you’re full of crap.
Have you used our Airports? Our rail system? Our ports?
Badly in need of upgrades

Not to mention an obsolete water system, power grid

Are you referring to JFK and La Guardia that are being modernized at the moment?
Do you ever stop lying?

NY, NJ and FL are about to have a 20 year project upgrading their water systems.

Our electric system is being upgraded due to State mandates.

Are you referring to JFK and La Guardia that are being modernized at the moment?
Do you ever stop lying?

After DECADES
LaGuardia had no choice

Newark is still obsolete as is the air traffic control network

There is a ton of infrastructure in the NY metro area that needs upgrades

Joe Biden’s presidency may be a lot of things, but a restorer of norms and institutions it is not.

Take, for example, Biden’s willingness to embrace the kind of Orwellian language that justifies spending unprecedented amounts of money simply by deeming things to be “infrastructure”—or his misrepresenting the Georgia voter law and referring to it as “Jim Crow.”

The New Normal, high inflation, high crime and high racism. Fine job Bidum.

Biden’s New Normal Is Trashing American Norms - gulfnews.network
1590003116993.png

You are clearly incorrect.
RW propaganda says it is 10 percent, so that is what they are going with

They are told 10 percent infrastructure, 90 percent PORK

Of course they never read what is actually in the bill

Last edited:
Joe Biden’s presidency may be a lot of things, but a restorer of norms and institutions it is not.

Take, for example, Biden’s willingness to embrace the kind of Orwellian language that justifies spending unprecedented amounts of money simply by deeming things to be “infrastructure”—or his misrepresenting the Georgia voter law and referring to it as “Jim Crow.”

The New Normal, high inflation, high crime and high racism. Fine job Bidum.

Biden’s New Normal Is Trashing American Norms - gulfnews.network
What you’re seeing is sound, responsible governance – something conservatives are incapable of and have contempt for.

What you’re seeing is sound, responsible governance – something conservatives are incapable of and have contempt for.
Biden‘s ability to get bipartisan agreement is a miracle

Something Obama or Trump never accomplished

The water system here is fine and we pay for it, when we pay our water bill. Why should I pay double for it. Anyway I got 2 natural springs on my property. If something happens, I'll have water.

Charging stations for one. Why does government need to supply those. Did the buy the gas stations when they were first needed?
Like it or not, the US is moving towards Electric Vehicles
Charging Stations are critical infrastructure

The US did not buy gas stations at the turn of the century. But we did build paved roads that made those horseless carriages practical

The ones in the infrastructure bill. Perhaps you ought to try reading the bill.
I did, I agree with everything in it

The measure invests $110 billion in funding toward roads, bridges and major projects, $66 billion in passenger and freight rail, $65 billion to rebuild the electric grid, $65 billion to expand broadband Internet access, and $39 billion to modernize and expand transit systems. Among many other priorities, the bill also includes $55 billion for water infrastructure, $15 billion of which will be directed toward replacing lead pipes.

Still looking for anything specific that you disagree with

The water system here is fine and we pay for it, when we pay our water bill. Why should I pay double for it. Anyway I got 2 natural springs on my property. If something happens, I'll have water.
I got mine, Fuk the rest of you

Forum List

Back