Biden's New Normal

Sure, read the entire bill, not the first 3 words.

The measure invests $110 billion in funding toward roads, bridges and major projects, $66 billion in passenger and freight rail, $65 billion to rebuild the electric grid, $65 billion to expand broadband Internet access, and $39 billion to modernize and expand transit systems. Among many other priorities, the bill also includes $55 billion for water infrastructure, $15 billion of which will be directed toward replacing lead pipes.

What do you oppose?

There is one thing in the bill I would spend less money on, but in real life if we are lucky enough to get our politicians to agree on 90% of things truly needed we have done better than usual. Cant understand rural America not wanting most of what is in the bill, as its in there own best interest.

The measure invests $110 billion in funding toward roads, bridges and major projects, $66 billion in passenger and freight rail, $65 billion to rebuild the electric grid, $65 billion to expand broadband Internet access, and $39 billion to modernize and expand transit systems. Among many other priorities, the bill also includes $55 billion for water infrastructure, $15 billion of which will be directed toward replacing lead pipes.

What do you oppose?

So you're saying Biden is only asking for $110 billion? What the f*ck is wrong with you.

There is one thing in the bill I would spend less money on, but in real life if we are lucky enough to get our politicians to agree on 90% of things truly needed we have done better than usual. Cant understand rural America not wanting most of what is in the bill, as its in there own best interest.

Rural America is in desperate need of infrastructure upgrades

They can thank their Senators and Congressmen for voting against it

Like it or not, the US is moving towards Electric Vehicles
Charging Stations are critical infrastructure

The US did not buy gas stations at the turn of the century. But we did build paved roads that made those horseless carriages practical
There is no need for government to pay for it. The private sector will take care of it.

I got mine, Fuk the rest of you
I pay a water bill every month, that pays for whatever needs to be done to have clean drinking water. The government doesn't need to bud in, and yes like a good citizen. I can take care of my self. When I build my house I hope to be off the grid as mush as possible.

Exactly WHAT does anyone object to?

It features $550 billion in new federal spending over five years. The measure invests $110 billion in funding toward roads, bridges and major projects, $66 billion in passenger and freight rail, $65 billion to rebuild the electric grid, $65 billion to expand broadband Internet access, and $39 billion to modernize and expand transit systems. Among many other priorities, the bill also includes $55 billion for water infrastructure, $15 billion of which will be directed toward replacing lead pipes.

Only 10% is for roads, bridges and major infrastructure projects. The other 90% is pure PORK! What a classic Washington bill, it should be 90% for roads and bridges and 10% PORK, instead its 10% for road and bridges and 90% pork. Shocker.

Only 10% is for roads, bridges and major infrastructure projects. The other 90% is pure PORK! What a classic Washington bill, it should be 90% for roads and bridges and 10% PORK, instead its 10% for road and bridges and 90% pork. Shocker.
LOL

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner
Keep with the RW propaganda no matter how many times it is debunked

I did, I agree with everything in it

Still looking for anything specific that you disagree with
Everything the states are already doing.
I’m running for Congress.

Forum List

Back