Biden's Starting To Get An Idea

You have no clue wtf your talking about.

For us deviants are like shit-eaters. It's a disgusting behavior that we want nothing to do with.

The problem is not your view on deviants, it is on who you view as deviant.

According to your own words only LGBQT people can be deviants.

This is what makes you a bigot.

Your leftist genes are showing.

Please explain.

Do you not agree that once in this country people used to expect manners towards the POTUS, regardless of who the POTUS was. It was more about the office than the man.

That has now changed, or do you think that people still expect manners towards the POTUS?

Do you believe lgbtq are deviants?

Some are, some are not. Just like with straight people.

Though honestly I am not even sure we can agree on the definition of deviant.

More than one person on this forum says that oral sex between a man and a woman is deviant.

Do you agree?

Please explain.

Do you not agree that once in this country people used to expect manners towards the POTUS, regardless of who the POTUS was. It was more about the office than the man.

That has now changed, or do you think that people still expect manners towards the POTUS?
No, it hasn't changed for the vast majority of the American people. There's a miniscule number who don't respect anyone or anything. This queer freak and his pals are among that miniscule group. You also appear to belong to the club.

Some are, some are not. Just like with straight people.

Though honestly I am not even sure we can agree on the definition of deviant.

More than one person on this forum says that oral sex between a man and a woman is deviant.

Do you agree?
All queers are deviants.

And before he did that he spent 2 plus months telling people they are the last line of defense, that only they could save the nation and that they should fight the good fight.
What's wrong with that? Are you saying that protesting doesn't work or that it does work?

Yes. Deviant means not the norm. Humans are heterosexual by nature.

So then red heads are deviant, left handed people are deviant, marathon runners are deviant. None of these things is the norm.

This really waters down the meaning of the word, but I am good with it if you are.

More about your disgusting lying scumbag propaganda machine...
1686761756653.jpeg

Forum List

Back