Biden's Starting To Get An Idea

Tater has it down to about 3 times as high as when he took office.

Let’s go Brandon!
Just better than just about any other country, which all have a problem with inflation since the pandemic and Putin and corporate profit taking....

So, there is no absolute morality. Interesting.

Not really. We both live in one that is always changing, you fight the changes and I go with them as it is stupid to fight the flow of time.
Of course you go with them. That's what leftists do. You have no principles.

Those were your words, you said that Morality is determined by culture.
Yes. My culture has principles and morals that don't change with the times
You admit that you go with the flow. That means your culture is double minded and easily influenced by the latest fad.

Yes. My culture has principles and morals that don't change with the times

So you think that your "culture" has the exact same morals as those that your grandparents and great grandparents had?

Also, the discussion is about morals, not principles. they are not one in the same.

You admit that you go with the flow. That means your culture is double minded and easily influenced by the latest fad.

Once again, we are both in the same culture unless you are not an American.

Understanding that morals evolvoe over time does not make one "easily influenced by the latest fad"

At one time it was moral in this country to own another human being. It no longer is, unless perhaps you think it is still moral to own another human being.

So you think that your "culture" has the exact same morals as those that your grandparents and great grandparents had?

Also, the discussion is about morals, not principles. they are not one in the same.

Once again, we are both in the same culture unless you are not an American.

Understanding that morals evolvoe over time does not make one "easily influenced by the latest fad"

At one time it was moral in this country to own another human being. It no longer is, unless perhaps you think ityes is still moral to own another human being.
You went down the rabbit hole. I do have the same morals and principles as my grandparents. Have you ever heard "in the world, but not of the world". No, it was not moral to own a human being. That's why Christians started the underground railroad and the Republican Party.

You went down the rabbit hole. I do have the same morals and principles as my grandparents. Have you ever heard "in the world, but not of the world". No, it was not moral to own a human being. That's why Christians started the underground railroad and the Republican Party.

Yet the Bible approves owning other humans and even gives rules for doing so.

If it is not moral to do so, why did God approve of it?

Wrong. Show me where God approved.

If God did not approve why would he give His people rules for doing so?

If God did not approve why would He twice have Paul tell slaves to be obedient to their masters?

If God did not approve why would he give His people rules for doing so?

If God did not approve why would He twice have Paul tell slaves to be obedient to their masters?
Good questions. Here are the answers. Read this thoughtful thorough response.

Good questions. Here are the answers. Read this thoughtful thorough response.

So, you cannot answer for yourself, you need someone else to tell you what to think on the topic.

Typical of today's Christians.

I did. I said God never supported slavery. The article I provided goes into great detail. If you really want to learn the answers in detail to your questions then read it. If you don't then ignore it. I really couldn't care less.

The article is bullshit. I have read it and could pretty much word for word recite it as I used to use this same article when I was still part of the church and people asked this hard question. Now I look back and am embarrassed at such a weak ass answer.

One does not give rules and regulations for something they do not condone happening.

One does not tell slaves to obey their masters if they do not condone slavery.

Forum List

Back