Biden's Starting To Get An Idea

The article is bullshit. I have read it and could pretty much word for word recite it as I used to use this same article when I was still part of the church and people asked this hard question. Now I look back and am embarrassed at such a weak ass answer.

One does not give rules and regulations for something they do not condone happening.

One does not tell slaves to obey their masters if they do not condone slavery.
Of course. You responded exactly as I expected.

Of course. You responded exactly as I expected.

Yes, I mocked you for being unable to provide your own words and thoughts and I mocked the link because it is just bullshit spin.

Why does God tell slave in the New Testament to obey their masters if God is against slavery?

Try using your own words this time

Yes, I mocked you for being unable to provide your own words and thoughts and I mocked the link because it is just bullshit spin.

Why does God tell slave in the New Testament to obey their masters if God is against slavery?

Try using your own words this time
Naw, I don't think I'll bother. You're boring me now.

I'm here more than most people. You sound butthurt. Is God to blame for your life of unfulfilled expectations?

Not hurt in any way, I find it amusing when Christians cannot defend their own views.

Not hurt in any way, I find it amusing when Christians cannot defend their own views.
I did defend my own views. Do you somehow mistakenly believe that I am not defending what I believe because I believe what the Bible says? That's pretty stupid. You admit that you go along with whatever the worldly godless do. We each have our beliefs, yet somehow I'm not entitled to have respect. You come across as bitter and disappointed with your life.

I did defend my own views.

No you did not, you gave a link to some website and tried to let them do it for you.

And you failed because the site uses no logic at all.

You admit that you go along with whatever the worldly godless do

I did no such thing, does not your religion have rules against lying?

We each have our beliefs, yet somehow I'm not entitled to have respect. You come across as bitter and disappointed with your life.

Just the opposite is true actually, sorry that I hurt your little feelings by highlighting that you cannot even defend your own religious views.

No you did not, you gave a link to some website and tried to let them do it for you.

And you failed because the site uses no logic at all.

I did no such thing, does not your religion have rules against lying?

Just the opposite is true actually, sorry that I hurt your little feelings by highlighting that you cannot even defend your own religious views.
Oh you poor pitiful lost creature. Hope you find peace and happiness following the godless masses. Have a great day.

I'm right here.

Good, I did not mean to hurt your little feelings.

I used to do this same thing with the JWs when they came to the house, invite them in and then get them to defend their views, they always failed to just like you. After one of their temple leaders came and had the same thing happen to them they never came to my house again.

People do not like being confronted with the truth.

Good, I did not mean to hurt your little feelings.

I used to do this same thing with the JWs when they came to the house, invite them in and then get them to defend their views, they always failed to just like you. After one of their temple leaders came and had the same thing happen to them they never came to my house again.

People do not like being confronted with the truth.
JWs are a false religion, a cult. That's not Christianity. They most likely didn't come back for some reason, but it wasn't because you have the truth. You haven't hurt my feelings at all. I've dealt with far worse demons than the ones controlling you.

Last edited:
JWs are a false religion, a cult. That's not Christianity. They most likely didn't come back for some reason, but it wasn't because you have the truth. You haven't hurt my feelings at all. I've dealt with far worse demons than the ones controlling you.

No demons here, just the truth.

You are incapable of defending your religious views and have to rely on others to do it for you, that is just a fact even if you do not like it.

You are instructed to do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

And yet you cannot, you rely on some website to do it for you.

No demons here, just the truth.

You are incapable of defending your religious views and have to rely on others to do it for you, that is just a fact even if you do not like it.

You are instructed to do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

And yet you cannot, you rely on some website to do it for you.
Quoting the Apostle Paul's letter to Timothy without posting the chapter and verse. So now you're a plagiarist after accusing me of using another source. My, you're a first class hypocrite.

Quoting the Apostle Paul's letter to Timothy without posting the chapter and verse. So now you're a plagiarist after accusing me of using another source. My, you're a first class hypocrite.

Wow, you are getting desperate to hide your inability to defend your own views.

Yes, I quoted the Bible but I do wonder if you had to google the words to know they were part of the bible.

Did Jesus quote the chapter and verse when he quoted the old testament?

Wow, you are getting desperate to hide your inability to defend your own views.

Yes, I quoted the Bible but I do wonder if you had to google the words to know they were part of the bible.

Did Jesus quote the chapter and verse when he quoted the old testament?
I know my Bible. You're a phoney hypocrite. Accused me of something and then you did the same thing. At least I provided a link. What a phoney baloney dip shit.

Forum List

Back