Biden's Starting To Get An Idea

So what religion do you belong to? I'd guess United Methodist or Unitarian.

I have given up on organized religion about a decade ago.

Before that if the doors of our Southern Baptist Church were open you would have likely found me there. Ran children's church, was the leader of Awana groups in 3 different states and two countries. Was the Christian lay reader for my boot camp platoon when I joined the Marines. Last church I went to was an SBC church and I was the outreach ministry leader and as well as Children's church and AWANA.

Even minored in Biblical History when I get my Bachelors from a Christian University.

The woke left live their entire lives on base impulse and instant pleasure. They're easily influenced by peer pressure and sparkly things. Theirs is a “fast food” mentality taken to its furthest limits. They're completely void of common sense, forethought, contemplation, consideration, and basic civility.

Sounds like me on a Saturday.

So, I'll put you down as being for unacceptable behavior, even as Biden & Co agree that it is unacceptable behavior.

I also see it as a massive distraction.

Better to talk about this than, oh, I dunno:

Incoming nuclear war, open borders, stubborn inflation, chinese bribes, technological degradation in the name of big "GREEN", arresting your biggest political rival....

At least that's the starter kit.

I have given up on organized religion about a decade ago.

Before that if the doors of our Southern Baptist Church were open you would have likely found me there. Ran children's church, was the leader of Awana groups in 3 different states and two countries. Was the Christian lay reader for my boot camp platoon when I joined the Marines. Last church I went to was an SBC church and I was the outreach ministry leader and as well as Children's church and AWANA.

Even minored in Biblical History when I get my Bachelors from a Christian University.
Wow. So what happened to you to make you so malleable to the worldly system?

Wow. So what happened to you to make you so malleable to the worldly system?

I am not, I just do not hate those that have different views than me. One of the things I learned when I left the church.

Our culture says that divorce is ok, yet I have been married more than 30 years.

Our culture says that cheating on a spouse is ok, yet I never have even when presented with ample opportunity.

Our culture says it is ok to be gay, and I agree with them even though I am not gay myself.

I can recognize that morals are always shifting (as you pointed out yourself) without giving up my principles myself.

I am not, I just do not hate those that have different views than me. One of the things I learned when I left the church.

Our culture says that divorce is ok, yet I have been married more than 30 years.

Our culture says that cheating on a spouse is ok, yet I never have even when presented with ample opportunity.

Our culture says it is ok to be gay, and I agree with them even though I am not gay myself.

I can recognize that morals are always shifting (as you pointed out yourself) without giving up my principles myself.
That's not my culture. Why do you include me in the world system? You're more aligned with the world system than I am.

That's not my culture. Why do you include me in the world system? You're more aligned with the world system than I am.

It is your culture if you live in this country. You do not seem to know what the word means.

You accept the gay culture. I don't. I live life on my terms.

That is because you are filled with hate for anyone not like you. You have to be a part of something to not hate it. Shitty way to live, but you do seem to enjoy it

But yes, I fully accept there are gay people and that they should be allowed to live among us openly and without fearing for their lives.

That is because you are filled with hate for anyone not like you. You have to be a part of something to not hate it. Shitty way to live, but you do seem to enjoy it

But yes, I fully accept there are gay people and that they should be allowed to live among us openly and without fearing for their lives.
I can disagree with someone without hating them. Do you hate everyone that you disagree with?

Nope. I think they shouldn't have any authority over me. Still, that's not hate.

They do not have any authority over you unless they are an elected official of a police officer or some such thing.

What is hate is you thinking they should not exist

They do not have any authority over you unless they are an elected official of a police officer or some such thing.

What is hate is you thinking they should not exist
I never said that they should not exist. You're hearing voices. Do you hate everyone that you disagree with? Third time I asked you with no answer. Coward.

Forum List

Back