Big Brother is Here..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The Liberal Democrats have been asking for it since the 1900's, they've won and now it's a reality for all of us. All facets of our lives can be and will be controlled by Government..

.....:wtf:

Happy 4th of July.....

Last edited:
You are still a joke, LL
What kind of American sticks up for the freedom we lost on INDEPENDENCE DAY?

You are still a joke, LL
What kind of American sticks up for the freedom we lost on INDEPENDENCE DAY?

Let's see mmm...for starters one that believes Obama, the NSA and FBI are beacons of Constitutional rights.

Last edited:
We are free. As free as we have ever been.

You sir are full of crap or too young and stupid to know what has been lost.

What has been lost? Please note with the date lost.

Thanks.

I will indulge you with only one example. In 1962 I walked into a Western Auto store and purchased a 20ga. adjustable choke shotgun and a box of shells for my dad for Christmas. The sale was totally legal, there was no identification required. I carried the gun and shells home, walking the 6 or 7 blocks and by the way, I was 11 years old at the time and had no adult with me. Now days people like you have so corrupted our society that children get suspended from school at the mere mention of a gun.

So now feel free to make a total ass out of yourself trying to explain how this is good for the country. Mean while I will continue to laugh my ass off at your sorry excuse for a person.

Last edited:
You sir are full of crap or too young and stupid to know what has been lost.

What has been lost? Please note with the date lost.

Thanks.

I will indulge you with only one example. In 1962 I walked into a Western Auto store and purchased a 20ga. adjustable choke shotgun and a box of shells for my dad for Christmas. The sell was totally legal, there was no identification required. I carried the gun and shells home, walking the 6 or 7 blocks and by the way, I was 11 years old at the time and had no adult with me. Now days people like you have so corrupted our society that children get suspended from school at the mere mention of a gun.

So now feel free to make a total ass out of yourself trying to explain how this is good for the country. Mean while I will continue to laugh my ass off at your sorry excuse for a person.

In many ways we're a lot freer. It's much easier to be upwardly mobile. A higher standard of living opened up the world to many more people. Education is much more widespread. People from different backgrounds interact much more than in the FF's days. There's so much more to it than the narrow example of being able to buy a firearm.

How crazed can fear mongered hater dupes get?

All the Dems have done is ADDED congressional and judicial review to Booosh's secret BS. And the GOP health reform plan (as if they would ACTUALLY vote to repeal their scam of a non system) is NOT communism, chumps of the greedy idiot rich... The USA is coming back after the last 30 years of Voodoo/ chickenhawk car wreck...

Forum List

Back