Big changes "could" be happening at the DOE

Nuclear needs to be stopped by the people as it will never be safe.

The 2 accidents that resulted in actual release to the environment were caused by an inept communist test plan of a bad design, and a 40ft high wall of water.

Of the 2, only the first has shown so far large scale damage over a wide area.
Bullshit.
Friends of mine....
Fukushima - RadCast

Nice source there.....

LOL.
Laugh all you like. Thousands of people just like my friends have been trying to keep the serpents at bay that are consuming the people and the heart of this nation and others while promoting their lies and deceptions for profits. The health of the people of this nation should never be degraded for the profit of a few. You won't be able to keep everyone ignorant enough to keep passing off crap that is destroying their and their families health.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

AGW is as much a certainty as any scientific theory with an almost total scientific consensus. Where the uncertainty is in the details - how much it will affect us, the time scale involved and what can or can't be done. It's really time to put "denial" behind us and focus on realistic policy based on the best available info. It doesn't have to be alarmist, but it can't be ostrich-head-in-the-sand either. I'm guessing that is what we will see with this administration though.

The 2 accidents that resulted in actual release to the environment were caused by an inept communist test plan of a bad design, and a 40ft high wall of water.

Bullshit.
Friends of mine....
Fukushima - RadCast

Nice source there.....

LOL.
Laugh all you like. Thousands of people just like my friends have been trying to keep the serpents at bay that are consuming the people and the heart of this nation and others while promoting their lies and deceptions for profits. The health of the people of this nation should never be degraded for the profit of a few. You won't be able to keep everyone ignorant enough to keep passing off crap that is destroying their and their families health.
Your dreaming.

Bullshit.
Friends of mine....
Fukushima - RadCast

Nice source there.....

LOL.

current facilities leaking radioactive - Google Search in the US

Bullshit.
Friends of mine....
Fukushima - RadCast

Nice source there.....

LOL.

More "sources"

Luddite.

Bullshit.
Friends of mine....
Fukushima - RadCast

Nice source there.....

LOL.

More "sources"

Luddite.

Go read them or just ignore them, It is still a free country after all and you are free to remain dumb, blind and ignorant on any subject you like but it does not mean everyone else will do the same.

Nice source there.....

LOL.

More "sources"

Luddite.

Go read them or just ignore them, It is still a free country after all and you are free to remain dumb, blind and ignorant on any subject you like but it does not mean everyone else will do the same.

A helpful hint, when your whole basis of argument is assuming the other person is an idiot, it's usually a good time to look in the mirror and see the stupid.

More "sources"

Luddite.

A helpful hint, when your whole basis of argument is assuming the other person is an idiot, it's usually a good time to look in the mirror and see the stupid.

One should take their own advice would be the first step.

I'm not the one claiming actual core material has escaped Fukishima, as what happened at chernobyl.

I'm not the one claiming actual core material has escaped Fukishima, as what happened at chernobyl.
Possibly you should check into the matter better before claiming that only one nuclear disaster has caused wide spread damage.
current facilities leaking radioactive - Google Search

More "sources"

Luddite.

Possibly you should check into the matter better before claiming that only one nuclear disaster has caused wide spread damage.

Don't dodge my statement. you linked an article claiming core material was ejected from Fukishima. Are you now retracting that statement?

Don't dodge my statement. you linked an article claiming core material was ejected from Fukishima. Are you now retracting that statement?
I fixed the last post and put another search in for you....read through it all. I have nothing to retract.

I fixed the last post and put another search in for you....read through it all. I have nothing to retract.

How about you actually discuss what you are talking about instead of referencing other sources and not adding anything?

Right now the official tally of deaths fro fukishima is zero, assumed radiation sickness deaths zero, and the theoretical increase in cancers over the next 40 years is from 10 to 1000 based on the model being used.

How about you actually discuss what you are talking about instead of referencing other sources and not adding anything?

Right now the official tally of deaths fro fukishima is zero, assumed radiation sickness deaths zero, and the theoretical increase in cancers over the next 40 years is from 10 to 1000 based on the model being used.
F' your modeling crap. I am not into this theorized bullshit of a well known danger. Anyone into that type of mentality of "let us wait and see how many more people are fucked up by this before we actually decide to take it serious" doesn't work with nuclear.

F' your modeling crap. I am not into this theorized bullshit of a well known danger. Anyone into that type of mentality of "let us wait and see how many more people are fucked up by this before we actually decide to take it serious" doesn't work with nuclear.

modelling is the only way to figure out possible deaths due to increased cancers. No one died of radiation sickness, and no one is anticipated to die from it, even the workers right on the plant grounds.

Who's being ignorant now, Mr Neo-luddite?

AGW is as much a certainty as any scientific theory with an almost total scientific consensus. Where the uncertainty is in the details - how much it will affect us, the time scale involved and what can or can't be done. It's really time to put "denial" behind us and focus on realistic policy based on the best available info. It doesn't have to be alarmist, but it can't be ostrich-head-in-the-sand either. I'm guessing that is what we will see with this administration though.
Why?

Do facts normally bother you so much you are reduced to memes?

Why?

Sorry, unlike you I don't believe in pseudoscience

Why?

Sorry, unlike you I don't believe in pseudoscience

Neither do I.

Forum List

Back