Big Dollar Welfare Queens

the only way to end most cooperate welfare would be to have across the board laws in the U.S.A. so one state or citie couldnt draw another company to them with sweet heart deals. but then you couldnt call this the USA anymore..... it wouldx have to be changed it to the USSA.

I would argue that the corporate welfare we're most concerned about is that provided by the federal government through tax loopholes, grants and other laws that benefit some while hampering others.

State/city incentives to lure businesses to their territory is less offensive because one can always move and therefore avoid paying the taxes and cronyism. Can't avoid federal taxes and cronyism.

That said, I would favor the state that meddles, and taxes, least.

So Israel getting money is worse than our enemies?

I didnt even type the word enemy so....

Insinuations do not need direct words
You said you thought it was about Israel, which INSINUATES you were talking about them getting money from us, right?
SO, back to my question..

They do get money from us...If they didnt get the money I'm wondering how you made the leap of it would have to go to our enemies?

the only way to end most cooperate welfare would be to have across the board laws in the U.S.A. so one state or citie couldnt draw another company to them with sweet heart deals. but then you couldnt call this the USA anymore..... it wouldx have to be changed it to the USSA.

I would argue that the corporate welfare we're most concerned about is that provided by the federal government through tax loopholes, grants and other laws that benefit some while hampering others.

State/city incentives to lure businesses to their territory is less offensive because one can always move and therefore avoid paying the taxes and cronyism. Can't avoid federal taxes and cronyism.

I am still confused about the other cooperate welfare, didnt read the main link yet, but was reading the other day and the article was trying to say {or spin it} that the only welfare that big oil gets is tax write offs for buying new equipment and that it helps the liitle guys. dont know how much it is true though.

I didnt even type the word enemy so....

You said you thought it was about Israel, which INSINUATES you were talking about them getting money from us, right?

They do get money from us...If they didnt get the money I'm wondering how you made the leap of it would have to go to our enemies?

Just figured you were a typical liberal and hated Israel but didn't mind us supporting people that wanted us to fuckin die

Its time to end corporate structures and progress to agricultural communes, where everything is fair and shared equally.......lol

I agree with about 80% of that. What keeps me from agreeing 100%? The SHOES! hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha

I read the op link it didnt answer much to me, the most I got out of it was obamas failed solar panel give away and bail outs for farmers and I guess what they were refering to was ethanol?. nothing about haliburton {spl?},big oil or bailing out Gm's pension's... just more questions then answers.

Just figured you were a typical liberal and hated Israel but didn't mind us supporting people that wanted us to fuckin die

See what happens when you assume. Wondering why Israel needs our money always equals "hating Israel" to Ppl who don't have an answer so they pretend to know others feelings, attitude and motivations rather than deal with what's actually said.

just a curious question I always wanted to know. why does the average liberal hate Israel? I never understood that. what do they teach in school now a days, for young kids to hate Israel?

See what happens when you assume. Wondering why Israel needs our money always equals "hating Israel" to Ppl who don't have an answer so they pretend to know others feelings, attitude and motivations rather than deal with what's actually said.

I have plenty of answers
So, tell me, if I was wrong, what was the meaning? Since you like Israel, and mad at our administration for supplying people that hate us?

just a curious question I always wanted to know. why does the average liberal hate Israel? I never understood that. what do they teach in school now a days, for young kids to hate Israel?

liberal dogma. The schooling system is flooded with it.

I read the op link it didnt answer much to me, the most I got out of it was obamas failed solar panel give away and bail outs for farmers and I guess what they were refering to was ethanol?. nothing about haliburton {spl?},big oil or bailing out Gm's pension's... just more questions then answers.

That's the way things are now. So convoluted.

Yea my friend, way to confusing for this guy. guess they make it that way?

Well, I'm reading a book now about the new global economy and how our middle class is suffering because the rest of the world is catching up to us in terms of jobs and lifestyles that are being raised out of poverty in India, China, etc. Makes your head spin! That's why I lose patience real fast with these partisan "who is at fault" threads. Truth seems to be, at this point anyway in my reading, that yea, there is fault, but there are forces at work world wide that are causing the eradication of our middle class. It's all very confusing yet interesting at the same time.

Well, I'm reading a book now about the new global economy and how our middle class is suffering because the rest of the world is catching up to us in terms of jobs and lifestyles that are being raised out of poverty in India, China, etc. Makes your head spin! That's why I lose patience real fast with these partisan "who is at fault" threads. Truth seems to be, at this point anyway in my reading, that yea, there is fault, but there are forces at work world wide that are causing the eradication of our middle class. It's all very confusing yet interesting at the same time.

your an interesting poster. your like me, left/right dont matter. just seaching for the truth.

your an interesting poster. your like me, left/right dont matter. just seaching for the truth.

That's exactly spot on - but of course when you lambast the right - you're a "commie liberal" - shit, I've even lost "friends" like on facebook and stuff picking on Obama and the left. I don't care. America comes first, not these silly parties and their brain-dead playbooks.

383837_2438682179572_267382_n.jpg

That's exactly spot on - but of course when you lambast the right - you're a "commie liberal" - shit, I've even lost "friends" like on facebook and stuff picking on Obama and the left. I don't care. America comes first, not these silly parties and their brain-dead playbooks.

aint that the truth, in another forum, I was a fav. to the right wing posters for years because I hate unions and for right to work laws. but boy, when I became for common sense gun laws, I was branded a pinko liberal. Lmao....

the other monumentally HUGE problem facing this society and every other, too is the rapid increases in productivity.

AS the additional profit stemming from these productivity advances accrues ONLY to the investment class, (very seldomly coming to the consuming class as lower costs) both the number of workers needed, AND the incomes of workers decline relative to the population AND to increasing costs.

This problem has NO MARKET solution.

Its is going to take a change in the social contract to deal with it.

And the MASTERS have no reason whatever to want to change the contract to deal with changing circumstances.

aint that the truth, in another forum, I was a fav. to the right wing posters for years because I hate unions and for right to work laws. but boy, when I became for common sense gun laws, I was branded a pinko liberal. Lmao....

Shit, I'm being bashed in another thread on THIS forum for being a "liberal" because I expose Fake News, Hannity, etc. Those imbeciles think in only two dimensions - left and right.

Forum List

Back