Big freaking ruh roh: Intel Chair pretty sure FBI had no warrant to record Flynn

Give me a break. You need to read up on the Logan Act. It applies only to those individuals who are not authorized to deal with foreign nations.

Trump was freaking elected and he appointed Flynn who was then by virtue of his appointment authorized to speak with foreign entities. Which he did.

You don't speak with Foreign Adversary's UNTIL you're sworn into office--dumbass. An attempt to do so, is a National Security breach, and looked upon as trying to usurp the current administration's constitutional authority over foreign policy issues.

And clearly Campaign aids during the Campaign Season were in constant contact with high level Russian officials, and they have the phone records, along with the audio conversations to prove it. Since Russians do not vote in this country, nor can they make a campaign donations, it's fairly clear what those conversations were about.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

th

A NOMINEE and their team is NOT prohibited from arbitrary contacts with foreign leaders. They would not be in trouble unless they PUBLICLY used those conversations to attack CURRENT Admin policy.

In fact -- if the nominee is constantly smeared by rumors and leaks from the GOVERNMENT ITSELF -- they are PERFECTLY warranted to investigate on their own. Even using assets like Flynn who HAS the contacts to determine where the shit is coming from..

I didn't see you all blubbering and whining when Hillary was speaking AS A CIVILIAN to foreign leaders for the Clinton Foundation and shaking down for money..

Also -- if you remember the Iranian hostages were released within AN HOUR of Reagan's Inauguration. You think that was "a coincidence"????
WHY are you 'playing dumb'? Is there some political posturing purpose for this...???

Talking to foreign leaders and soliciting donations for a Charity Foundation is not breaking the LAW. This has been explained to you SEVERAL TIMES already...??

What is against the law, is for a citizen to intervene in US Policy with a Foreign Nation, that would or does, undermine that US Policy.

So please, for the love of God, stop with this regurgitated bull crud of yours... go hunt down your integrity...it's been kidnapped! :eek:

Prove that anyone on Trump's team conspired with Russia.

On the other hand right in this Politico article, a member of the DNC worked with Kiev to discredit Manafort.

They admit they lied. And yes, the D's and Kiev were working together. Proven. As compared to only allegations of ties from Trump aides working with Russia.

I would really like to see an investigation into Clinton/DNC/Ukrainian collusion to discredit a good man and force his resignation from the Trump team.

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office.

They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election.

And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. "

So I have proof that your left wing asshole loons that backed Clinton fucked over a good man.

You have jack shit.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
By Kenneth P. Vogel and David Stern

01/11/17 05:05 AM EST

you're so far behind you need to stfu or catch up.

What am I behind on bitch?

You don't speak with Foreign Adversary's UNTIL you're sworn into office--dumbass. An attempt to do so, is a National Security breach, and looked upon as trying to usurp the current administration's constitutional authority over foreign policy issues.

And clearly Campaign aids during the Campaign Season were in constant contact with high level Russian officials, and they have the phone records, along with the audio conversations to prove it. Since Russians do not vote in this country, nor can they make a campaign donations, it's fairly clear what those conversations were about.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

th

A NOMINEE and their team is NOT prohibited from arbitrary contacts with foreign leaders. They would not be in trouble unless they PUBLICLY used those conversations to attack CURRENT Admin policy.

In fact -- if the nominee is constantly smeared by rumors and leaks from the GOVERNMENT ITSELF -- they are PERFECTLY warranted to investigate on their own. Even using assets like Flynn who HAS the contacts to determine where the shit is coming from..

I didn't see you all blubbering and whining when Hillary was speaking AS A CIVILIAN to foreign leaders for the Clinton Foundation and shaking down for money..

Also -- if you remember the Iranian hostages were released within AN HOUR of Reagan's Inauguration. You think that was "a coincidence"????
WHY are you 'playing dumb'? Is there some political posturing purpose for this...???

Talking to foreign leaders and soliciting donations for a Charity Foundation is not breaking the LAW. This has been explained to you SEVERAL TIMES already...??

What is against the law, is for a citizen to intervene in US Policy with a Foreign Nation, that would or does, undermine that US Policy.

So please, for the love of God, stop with this regurgitated bull crud of yours... go hunt down your integrity...it's been kidnapped! :eek:

On the other hand right in this Politico article, a member of the DNC worked with Kiev to discredit Manafort.

They admit they lied. And yes, the D's and Kiev were working together. Proven. As compared to only allegations of ties from Trump aides working with Russia.

I would really like to see an investigation into Clinton/DNC/Ukrainian collusion to discredit a good man and force his resignation from the Trump team.

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office.

They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election.

And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. "

So I have proof that your left wing asshole loons that backed Clinton fucked over a good man.

You have jack shit.

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

the entire thread, bitch.

You have jack shit.

I started the thread for crying out loud but I'm behind in my own thread?
:lmao:

Last edited:
It's my thread and I'm behi

You have jack shit.

you were wrong in your first post Tuesday ...

answer post #267

Is Mr. Rodman going to run for president? There is a difference.

Give me a break. You need to read up on the Logan Act. It applies only to those individuals who are not authorized to deal with foreign nations.

Trump was freaking elected and he appointed Flynn who was then by virtue of his appointment authorized to speak with foreign entities. Which he did.

th

Sure Sure -- all that foreign contact for Hillary was for the poor and wretched of the world.

There is NO prohibition on a NOMINEE doing fact-finding, hand-shaking, getting opinion, from foreign state contacts. If a campaign team DIDN'T have the "gravitas" and the sense to DO THAT -- they don't belong running for President of the USA...

OR --- tracking down leads on slander and libel AGAINST the campaign that is related to foreign Intel agencies or foreign state actors.
Was Russia the only country he contacted to do this with, the year and a half of the campaign?

It's my thread and I'm behi

You have jack shit.

you were wrong in your first post Tuesday ...

answer post #267

All this has been explained over and over. You just are not absorbing the facts.

1) REGARDLESS of whether that communications was intercepted and recorded, it should have NEVER triggered further action. Actions require tasking. Tasking requires authority to Flag, Transcript, Analyze, Distribute that comm.

2) Even if it was TASKED -- NOTHING about the intercept should have EVER BEEN LEAKED to the public thru the media.

3) There appears to be NOTHING of legal interest in that Flynn comm or any other comms that these criminals found. Because all the public knows is that he lied to his superiors about the scope of discussion relating to sanctions. THAT'S NOT a criminal act. Therefore ------------------------------------------

You lose........

th

Sure Sure -- all that foreign contact for Hillary was for the poor and wretched of the world.

There is NO prohibition on a NOMINEE doing fact-finding, hand-shaking, getting opinion, from foreign state contacts. If a campaign team DIDN'T have the "gravitas" and the sense to DO THAT -- they don't belong running for President of the USA...

OR --- tracking down leads on slander and libel AGAINST the campaign that is related to foreign Intel agencies or foreign state actors.
Was Russia the only country he contacted to do this with, the year and a half of the campaign?

Who's he? If you're referring to Flynn, I don't even know the EXTENT of his campaign role. Certainly not working EVERYDAY for Trump at that point.

He would certainly FREE to make any calls on Trump's behalf to answer questions about how foreign countries were planning to fight terrorism, or the plans for Nato expansion, or anything ELSE the campaign wanted to pass to the nominee.

That playing field needs to be level. Otherwise the incumbent would always win. Wouldn't be fair to hobble challengers from having briefing and talks with foreign officials.

The campaigns are all about fighting over past and future policy. It's not illegal to OPPOSE a sitting or past administration on ANY ISSUE. Not even when it comes to sanctions on Russia, or the Iran Nuclear or ANYTHING.. If you state your PUBLIC opinion on those things, you can also talk to primary sources.

Where are you guys getting the idea that EDUCATING yourselves, or having contacts with foreign govt representatives is somehow illegal?????

one day Trump and his bots are in front of the world begging for more leaks

the next day they're claiming leaks are illegal...

to quote Dumbass Donnie ... he opened the door so anything is fair.

The NSA warrantless surveillance controversy ("warrantless wiretapping") concerns surveillance of persons within the United States during the collection of allegedly foreign intelligence by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) as part of the touted war on terror. Under this program, referred to by the Bush administration as the terrorist surveillance program,[1] part of the broader President's Surveillance Program, the NSA was authorized by executive order to monitor, without search warrants, the phone calls, Internet activity (Web, e-mail, etc.), text messaging, and other communication involving any party believed by the NSA to be outside the U.S., even if the other end of the communication lies within the U.S. However, it has been discovered that all U.S. communications have been digitally cloned by government agencies, in apparent violation of unreasonable search and seizure.

The US was monitoring Russia and dumbass Flynn picked up the phone and made some calls to his Ruskie pals. A man in his position should have known we had an ear on Russia.

for "leaking" the damn NSA recordings were reported to the FBI CIA or whoever the fuck gets notified when theres an issue.

We listen to Russia, China, Korea, Saudi, Paki, Iran, and any other sob's we think may want to fuck with us . FACT !

now deal with the reality of the world in 2017, and STFU.

The End.

First off let me correct you on Flynn being a dumbass. He served his country for 33 years honorably. Flynn has given his country more than you or I. And he doesn't deserve all the derogatory labels you left wing loons throw at him.

But name calling is the progressives forte because you have nothing left.

Now that being said, Flynn because of the former positions he held would know damn well every call he was making was being monitored.

Until I see a transcript I am not going to give the propaganda arm of the D's any credence whatsoever.

Oh and by the way, the NSA was busted big time for spying on over 100 world leaders and over 1000 global businesses. And on top of that Clapper lied under oath to Congress about their spy programs.

So to witness individuals in the Intel community leaking and lying comes as no surprise.

th

Who's he? If you're referring to Flynn, I don't even know the EXTENT of his campaign role. Certainly not working EVERYDAY for Trump at that point.

He would certainly FREE to make any calls on Trump's behalf to answer questions about how foreign countries were planning to fight terrorism, or the plans for Nato expansion, or anything ELSE the campaign wanted to pass to the nominee.

That playing field needs to be level. Otherwise the incumbent would always win. Wouldn't be fair to hobble challengers from having briefing and talks with foreign officials.

The campaigns are all about fighting over past and future policy. It's not illegal to OPPOSE a sitting or past administration on ANY ISSUE. Not even when it comes to sanctions on Russia, or the Iran Nuclear or ANYTHING.. If you state your PUBLIC opinion on those things, you can also talk to primary sources.

Where are you guys getting the idea that EDUCATING yourselves, or having contacts with foreign govt representatives is somehow illegal?????
I do not believe anyone has that Idea that you can not talk with other foreign nations or educate themselves on other foreign nations.... I think that is simply spin, coming from the right wing to try to confuse the issue at hand.

This "concern'' with the Trump campaign , Trump and Russia began before Trump became the Republican nominee when Trump began praising Comrade Putin... and was an immediate and a legitimate concern....

My ears thought they were playing tricks on me, hearing Trump giving Putin all of this praise, when I had just gotten done reading several articles on how over 70 political opponents of Putin's and Journalists had been murdered through his direction since he took office.

Why would any decent human being, on the face of the Earth, be praising someone like Putin?

It made no sense. PERIOD

And from that point onward, every comment Trump made, was in favor of Putin?

then we had Carter Paige, and Manafort, and Roger Stone, and Flynn.....ALL Putin and Russian lovers as well, then we find out Manafort was paid millions and millions for work he did over there for a client that was Putin's "man" in the Ukraine, then we had Manafort having to quit as Trump's campaign manager due to his Russian connections....

Oh, and did you know that this Manafort guy who was put in as his campaign manager when Roger Stone stepped down , did the job as campaign manager for FREE.....bells went off saying WARNING, WARNING, Warning Will Robinson

so why was this Putin loving guy, volunteering for free to do the extensive and very hard job, of being Trump's campaign manager for free? FOR FREE????

then we had the DNC leaks dropping one week before the convention and were told that Russians were the prime culprit.

Then we have his first campaign manager, Roger Stone warning Podesta that he basically was next on the wikileaks, and low and behold, 3 months later, after Roger Stone's tweet taunt to Podesta, the Podesta files were dumped on to wikileaks and released the day the Access Hollywood tape was released to detract from the Grabbing Pussies of beautiful women comment.

My oh my, how more perfect could the timing be? If it was the Russians dumping the stolen emails, they could not have picked better times to release these sets of emails....if I were his campaign manager, I would have picked those precise times to dump the DNC and the Podesta stolen emails......

There is so so so so much more, so many more dots that connect to the same theme...the theme that maybe, Trump's campaign was in collusion with the Russians to influence this election in his favor....

There is not enough space or time for me to show them all to you... and I am not the only one that noticed them all....many Republicans noticed it as well.... and I am certain all of our intelligence people were even more concerned than I am as a regular ole citizen.

Flynn, and him talking about the sanctions and perhaps reneging them when Trump takes office and undermining the existing US Policy is like a drop in the bucket filled to the brim of ALL of the various things going on connecting the Trump campaign with the Russians...

My thoughts initially, were that the Russians infiltrated the Trump campaign early on with so called American sympathizers....

but later, with Trump also picking Tillerson for Secretary of State, I realized this Russian/ Putin love, was coming from the very top, from Trump himself....

AS a US Citizen and perhaps growing up in the cold war has something to do with it, I'm not comfortable with all that has happened and millions of other Americans are right there with me, and feel we need an investigation, an honest and fair one, to sort everything out.

this IS NOT about Democrats vs Republicans in my book, this is about the USA vs Putin.

I do not believe anyone has that Idea that you can not talk with other foreign nations or educate themselves on other foreign nations.... I think that is simply spin, coming from the right wing to try to confuse the issue at hand.

This "concern'' with the Trump campaign , Trump and Russia began before Trump became the Republican nominee when Trump began praising Comrade Putin... and was an immediate and a legitimate concern....

My ears thought they were playing tricks on me, hearing Trump giving Putin all of this praise, when I had just gotten done reading several articles on how over 70 political opponents of Putin's and Journalists had been murdered through his direction since he took office.

Why would any decent human being, on the face of the Earth, be praising someone like Putin?

It made no sense. PERIOD

And from that point onward, every comment Trump made, was in favor of Putin?

then we had Carter Paige, and Manafort, and Roger Stone, and Flynn.....ALL Putin and Russian lovers as well, then we find out Manafort was paid millions and millions for work he did over there for a client that was Putin's "man" in the Ukraine, then we had Manafort having to quit as Trump's campaign manager due to his Russian connections....

Oh, and did you know that this Manafort guy who was put in as his campaign manager when Roger Stone stepped down , did the job as campaign manager for FREE.....bells went off saying WARNING, WARNING, Warning Will Robinson

so why was this Putin loving guy, volunteering for free to do the extensive and very hard job, of being Trump's campaign manager for free? FOR FREE????

then we had the DNC leaks dropping one week before the convention and were told that Russians were the prime culprit.

Then we have his first campaign manager, Roger Stone warning Podesta that he basically was next on the wikileaks, and low and behold, 3 months later, after Roger Stone's tweet taunt to Podesta, the Podesta files were dumped on to wikileaks and released the day the Access Hollywood tape was released to detract from the Grabbing Pussies of beautiful women comment.

My oh my, how more perfect could the timing be? If it was the Russians dumping the stolen emails, they could not have picked better times to release these sets of emails....if I were his campaign manager, I would have picked those precise times to dump the DNC and the Podesta stolen emails......

There is so so so so much more, so many more dots that connect to the same theme...the theme that maybe, Trump's campaign was in collusion with the Russians to influence this election in his favor....

There is not enough space or time for me to show them all to you... and I am not the only one that noticed them all....many Republicans noticed it as well.... and I am certain all of our intelligence people were even more concerned than I am as a regular ole citizen.

Flynn, and him talking about the sanctions and perhaps reneging them when Trump takes office and undermining the existing US Policy is like a drop in the bucket filled to the brim of ALL of the various things going on connecting the Trump campaign with the Russians...

My thoughts initially, were that the Russians infiltrated the Trump campaign early on with so called American sympathizers....

but later, with Trump also picking Tillerson for Secretary of State, I realized this Russian/ Putin love, was coming from the very top, from Trump himself....

AS a US Citizen and perhaps growing up in the cold war has something to do with it, I'm not comfortable with all that has happened and millions of other Americans are right there with me, and feel we need an investigation, an honest and fair one, to sort everything out.

this IS NOT about Democrats vs Republicans in my book, this is about the USA vs Putin.

Wow. You've really gone off the deep end. Putin love? Give me a freaking break. Nothing has been proven about Putin being a murderer. The Clintons have more bodies around them.

And for many years as members of the G8 and G20 trade with the country has been legal. Conversations and associations with Russians have been legal.

This is all bloody nonsense you spewing.

Your Obama had no problem embracing Morsi and the terrorists he installed after bumping Mubarak out of power in Egypt. Ask any Coptic Christian how they feel about Obama foisting the Muslim Brotherhood on them. Ask any Egyptian what the MB did in the short time Obama had them in power.

No problem for Obama wining and dining all the monstrous dictators of Africa at the WH did he now? It was dubbed the Monsters Ball.

You on the left and RINOS have no problem with Saudi Arabia and their royalty. That passes even dealing with dictators. They whack opponents on a regular basis.

Putin is an angel compared to the shit storm Obama cause in the ME. Starting off with the fake Arab Spring in Egypt,

On to removing Gaddafi from power and turning Libya over to terror groups.

Then on to trying to depose Assad. Oh yeah. You assholes called him an evil dictator too. Isn't that the talking point for anyone you don't like.

Obama with his direct interference gave the world ISIS.

So. Who has more blood on their hands? Putin or Obama.

Easy answer. Obama.

Or maybe our intelligencies are composed of heroes who have risked their lives to protect this country from enemies, both foreign and domestic, and know a dangerous autocrat when they see one.

KremlinGate Enters Uncharted Waters as Russian Links Overwhelm DC

Evan McMullin: President Donald Trump Is a 'Domestic Enemy'

Heroes dont leak intel intercepts on incoming admins to the public. Heroes don't leak DAILY propaganda obtained by intel sources and methods to keep the "russian threat" in the news cycle.
leak or arrest him for breaking federal law, the Logan Act....maybe they thought leaking 'something's up', without leaking the actual conversation, after giving the President 2 weeks to do something, would be better than arresting the president's national security adviser on national tv.?

REMEMBER, the intel community KNOWS what is on these recordings of flynn's and the russian ambassador's....

They take an oath to protect us from foreign and DOMESTIC threats...

and the senate intelligence community or an independent committee investigating, will know as well, hopefully, and can sort this all out....

I DO NOT LIKE all of these leaks at all....I've NEVER seen anything like it!!! HOWEVER, this only sets the alarm off in my head that this is more, MUCH MORE than sour grapes on Obama being gone or Hillary losing...

C'mon. I'm here to learn and discuss reality. What the hell were they gonna "ARREST him for the Logan Act"??

You fucking jerking my chain? Dennis Rodman goes to N. Fucking Korea to chum with Kim Jung Insane and that's NOT Logan act? Has ANYONE ever been prosecuted under the Logan act?

Gen Flynn was RECENTLY the TOP SPY for the Pentagon as head of the DIAgency. You think he's a pawn of Putin? Get real...
Is Mr. Rodman going to run for president? There is a difference.

What was Mr. Rodman authorized to deal?

What could Mr. Rodman deal, without government sanction?

rights in private property?

Be very SPECIFIC and cite for us ANY law Flynn broke.
he broke
the logan act

You have no evidence to support that.

Neither of you have any evidence to support either of your allegations.

Point of order: What allegation did I make?

That General Flynn has not committed a crime.

So you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty? Thanks Comrade!

Contacts are one thing, negotiations are an entirely different matter.

Again -- there is no reason to flag, transcript, analyze or publicly leak communications from an incoming Admin. ESPECIALLY if they BELIEVE there is a credible threat to National Security.
not even for political purposes?
well it's against the law. Let's round up the obummer leftovers and jail their sorry asses.
what is against the law?

Nothing is against the LAW. The Comrade is having a conniption fit because this information is leaking out of intelligence agencies. He continually denied the Russian hackings, thereby insulting the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies. Even at one time stating--"he knows people that know more than they do."

Paybacks are HELL aren't they. Regardless all of this would have come out in the Senate investigations anyway, it was just a matter of time. It's just coming out a little early now.

hack.jpg

He sure didn't complain about all the leaks about Hillary Clinton. He was rallying on the charge as was every other Reich winger on this board.
I agree to disagree. It is merely, politics as usual. Mr. Trump has every opportunity to divest himself of any conflicts of interest; we have a Commerce Clause, for just this contingency.

Again -- there is no reason to flag, transcript, analyze or publicly leak communications from an incoming Admin. ESPECIALLY if they BELIEVE there is a credible threat to National Security.
not even for political purposes?
well it's against the law. Let's round up the obummer leftovers and jail their sorry asses.
what is against the law?
killing american military.
appealing to emotion instead of a good argument, right winger?

10USC311 is federal law. Why does the State of Illinois have a leadership failure regarding what is necessary to the security of a free State.

I don't agree - and here's why.

When the FBI is investigating, they do not release info other then the bare minimum. When it's concluded - then either criminal indictment is handed down or the person is cleared. They never NEVER publically lambaste, go into detail or discuss any part of the investigation before it is concluded. Compare the way Comey handled and publicized Clinton's investigation to how they handled their investigation into Trump's Russian connections and you will see the absolute stark difference.

I also don't buy that because they were "Obama appointments" they would have a vested interest in Clinton's election. Appointments know it's for a term and many, in fact, don't last the whole term or resign in the second term. If this were the case we would have seen a whole lot of this behavior in prior transitions. The other thing is - Comey is a Republican. He is currently serving under Trump. He previously served under G.W. Bush. There is no guarantee he would have served under Clinton. What he did - that last minute email fiasco SHORTLY before the election itself - was in no way favorable to Clinton.

This is, in my opinion, why there are leaks.

Government workers shun Trump, give big money to Clinton
BY JONATHAN SWAN - 10/26/16 06:01 AM EDT

Federal government employees are opening their wallets to help Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump on Nov. 8.

Of the roughly $2 million that federal workers from 14 agencies spent on presidential politics by the end of September, about $1.9 million, or 95 percent, went to the Democratic nominee’s campaign, according to an analysis by The Hill.

Employees at all the agencies analyzed, without exception, are sending their campaign contributions overwhelmingly to Clinton over her Republican counterpart. Several agencies, such as the State Department, which Clinton once led, saw more than 99 percent of contributions going to Clinton.

Employees of the Department of Justice, which investigated Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, gave Clinton 97 percent of their donations. Trump received $8,756 from DOJ employees compared with $286,797 for Clinton. From IRS employees, Clinton received 94 percent of donations.

[...]

Anyone found guilty of leaking the contents of those tapes should be made an example of with the most severe sentence possible.
the content of the tapes were not released....by the intel community....

we need congress or special independent committee to find out what was actually said.

Anyone with half a brain would realize that there was absolutely no reason for advisers within the Trump campaign to be continually talking with the Russian Ambassador and other high level RUSSIAN officials during the CAMPAIGN SEASON. Which adds weight to the plot to hack into DNC databases, and spread all kinds of FAKE news on social media outlets, which Putin did.

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to do a cyber attack on the United States is considered TREASON.

Putin stuck his neck out very far to interfere into this election. It's something no other Russian has ever done. I am certain he did not expect to get caught, and he certainly didn't expect this kind of response. There is a reward somewhere in this for him doing this, that is bound to come out.

They have the phone records, they know that there was continual communication between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. There's no denying that.

So what does this tell us. That Trump continually LIED. He continually denied the intelligence reports. He knew dam good and well that Russia was hacking into DNC databases all along. He's hiding something and it may have something to do with this Dossier file.
How the Trump dossier came to light: secret sources, a retired spy and John McCain

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Flynn's conversations were NOT "during the campaign season".. It was end of December or early January.
actually, it was the whole campaign season, 3 Trump campaign people, Roger Stone, paul manafort, and gen flynn, kept in constant contact with Russian operatives the whole campaign... excessive contact.... beyond reason contact....during the campaign.

Yeah, and if a frog could fly, he wouldn't bump his ass!

I am sure you have absolute documentation of every one of their alleged conversations.

Yet that's exactly what happened.
would this be an issue; if Mr. Trump were doing a new reality show?

A comedy T.V reality show is what we're witnessing right now. Within the first 3 weeks of a New Presidency we have so many scandals coming out--and SERIOUS ones at that--that will be making the nightly headlines all the way up until this Ass Clown is impeached.

Government does NOT NEED a warrant to tap Russian phone lines. We don't give advance warning to foreign adversary's when we're spying on them--LOL And they can record conversations on whoever calls them, which is what happened in this case. They also can go back on phone records and get detailed information on who called what date and what time. They have all of this.

Man you Reich wingers are in for one HELL of a ride--LOL

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Senate Republicans demand answers on Flynn
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation

Collusion with a foreign adversary to do a cyber attack on the United States is TREASON.

Stop lying your ass off. The NYT who ran the original article about so called Trump aides speaking with Russians clarified that without a doubt no evidence of collusion was found.

Want to talk about a ride though? Wait till Sessions convenes a grand jury that will target the leakers AND the journalists over this Flynn smear campaign.

I really really hope to see some from the WP and the NYT wearing orange.
seems like politics as usual; only difference is market based metrics.

As you saw, that was in 2012, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama was discussing his RE-ELECTION.

That's right. Lame duck ought to play by the same rules as the challenger RIGHT????

of course not! :rofl:

as president, Obama CAN NOT UNDERMINE himself...

No no. You're not getting it. If the lame duck can make winks and nods to the Russians about what he'll do differently AFTER the election (that's what the comment was about) -- Why can't the challenger do the same thing?

Why is HE privileged to discussions about policy changes that MIGHT happen and his challenger is not?

You think Hillary wasn't talking to world leaders CONSTANTLY for the Clinton Foundation as a CIVILIAN during her campaigns????

i don't think you get it....talking to other foreign nationals is not against the law....trying to undermine, go against, finagle a deal with foreign nationals that goes against USA policy is illegal.

and Obama during his second election, even though he was the President, told the Russian guy, that they would talk AFTER the election...on his plans....

THAT was Obama, respecting our election process, and saying let us wait, and see who wins....in case Obama did not win, he did not want to hamstring the next president.

Bullshit! Utter bullshit! Obama was asking for patience from Russia, I heard it. You heard it. We all heard it. Now for you to say we didn't hear it is a little late and very stupid.

Officials say the communications were intercepted during routine intelligence collection targeting Russians known to U.S. intelligence. And among those who regularly communicated with Russian nationals, then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn, who resigned his post as Trump’s National Security Advisor Monday night after news reports about a call with Russia’s ambassador regarding U.S. sanctions.

Trump aides were in ‘constant’ contact with Russians

there's your link...

A link form CNN, who is now famous for "fake news". How convenient!

It APPEARS that partisans in the Intel Community are actually running a covert operation to destabilize and delegitimize the election. That's the only way that all these "leaks" and daily disinformation is stoking the news cycle.

What you see publicly is that this is a DOMESTIC INSURGENCY and not necessarily a foreign one because of the # of agencies COOPERATING in these leaks and disinformation. And the fear I personally have is that the public is YET to see is the YEARS and MOUNTAINS of comprising, embarrassing, and bomb-making material that the 2 corrupt parties have bottled up in the Intel agencies. They've used this blackmail against EACH OTHER to hobble the operation, honesty and efficiency of our govt. And in EFFECT -- most of the current leadership and past party leadership would be collateral damage if this mountain of shit ever got released.

Leadership in America is now compromised in a way that any normal official in a position of power would LOSE their clearances instantaneously. Not just Gen Flynn..

And if by CHANCE -- Russia decided to STOKE an all-out destabilization, my opinion is, their PREFERRED outcome would be to contribute to the rise of a true "socialist friendly" party. One that continues to lurch farther left and is friendly to the idea of re-creating the OLD Soviet Union that Putin desires.

But that's just me talking.. We might yet find out why Saddam was REALLY hated by both BillyJeff Clinton and the Bushes. Or who was behind those anthrax attacks or even ---- who killed JFK.. :badgrin:

I'm not sure I see it in that way...quite.

For one thing, I am absolutely convinced Russia was behind the hacks and their purpose was to attempt to influence the election. I don't think you you can get all our diverse intelligence communities on the same page if it wasn't - too much turf fighting and more competition than cooperation.

I think there is another way of looking at what is happening, and that is by the precedents that have been set and the questions they lead to.

Pre-Election
1. Why did Comey do what he did, at those exact times?
2. Why was most of the disinformation and the hacks and leaks pre-election directed towards Clinton?
3. Why did non-political, and traditionally non-partisan agencies/individuals such as military and intelligence come out in favor of Clinton or against Trump?
4. Trump repeatedly insults, dismisses, negates reports from the Intelligence communities.
5. Trump talks about a briefing in a manner which suggests he might lie to politicize it and he might not respect sensitive material in an impulse.
6. Leading figures in Trump's campaign with strong Russian ties.

Post-Election
1. Trump continues to degrade and insult the intelligence community when presented with evidence of Russia's involvement.
2. Trump surrounds himself with a close inner-circle of non-traditional outsider advisors: conspiracy theorists such as Flynn and Bannon, for example.
3. Trump's campaign staff, current advisors and cabinet include a number of people with strong Russian links.
4. Trump's Administration is in crisis mode - he has picked people who are competitive with each other, information is not shared along traditional chanels, if at all, there is internal fighting and a profound lack of trust inside.
5. Anomolies are showing up. Flynn talking with Russia - telling them not to worry about the sanctions - before Trump was even sworn into office.
6. Putin's highly unusual decision to not retaliate tit for tat in typical fashion over the expulsion of Russian spies and diplomats. It was this which flagged the Intelligence services to look over tapes of the wiretapping of Russian diplomats.
7. Flynn had lied to the VP, and the VP had defended him, and the VP was kept IN THE DARK for two weeks about this - a highly unusual lack of communication (and respect for) the man who is supposed to be closest to the President, and the #2 person in charge.

Resulting chaos
1. Leaks leaks leaks
2. Flynn resigns.

How to interpret it?
1. There is a deep distrust and unease of the President and his staff coming from the Intelligence community both civilian and military...and other agencies and a President who doesn't take it seriously. I don't ever recall such a situation before.
2. What if there are people in the Intelligence Agencies who are deeply and sincerely afraid that Trump and/or members of his staff are compromised?

It was a disturbing precedent to see key figures in Intelligence and the Military come out against Trump during the election campaign. They have traditionally been non-partisan. It's disturbing to see the amount of leaking, as well as the involvement of wikileaks (essentially a Russian proxy) and to see now, what could possibly be independent internal actions, like the leaking of this material. It's disturbing to see so many ties to Russia - a autocratic oligarchic regime, who has destabilzied a neighboring country, supported an uprising and is now suffering under sanctions that we have to power to ease.

Is it partisanship or fear for our country that is driving this?

Motive for Russia is easy - the sanctions are hurting.

If comey was ethical he would have recommended an indictment of hillary. He had to contort the law to come up with a reason to not do so. If the russki's were helping anyone it was her. As far as the intel leadership being partisan, there is NO doubt that they did. They were all obama appointments, and they all had a vested interest in hillary being elected. ALL of them.

I don't agree - and here's why.

When the FBI is investigating, they do not release info other then the bare minimum. When it's concluded - then either criminal indictment is handed down or the person is cleared. They never NEVER publically lambaste, go into detail or discuss any part of the investigation before it is concluded. Compare the way Comey handled and publicized Clinton's investigation to how they handled their investigation into Trump's Russian connections and you will see the absolute stark difference.

I also don't buy that because they were "Obama appointments" they would have a vested interest in Clinton's election. Appointments know it's for a term and many, in fact, don't last the whole term or resign in the second term. If this were the case we would have seen a whole lot of this behavior in prior transitions. The other thing is - Comey is a Republican. He is currently serving under Trump. He previously served under G.W. Bush. There is no guarantee he would have served under Clinton. What he did - that last minute email fiasco SHORTLY before the election itself - was in no way favorable to Clinton.

This is, in my opinion, why there are leaks.

BY JONATHAN SWAN - 10/26/16 06:01 AM EDT

Federal government employees are opening their wallets to help Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump on Nov. 8.

Of the roughly $2 million that federal workers from 14 agencies spent on presidential politics by the end of September, about $1.9 million, or 95 percent, went to the Democratic nominee’s campaign, according to an analysis by The Hill.

Employees at all the agencies analyzed, without exception, are sending their campaign contributions overwhelmingly to Clinton over her Republican counterpart. Several agencies, such as the State Department, which Clinton once led, saw more than 99 percent of contributions going to Clinton.

Employees of the Department of Justice, which investigated Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, gave Clinton 97 percent of their donations. Trump received $8,756 from DOJ employees compared with $286,797 for Clinton. From IRS employees, Clinton received 94 percent of donations.

[...]

Anyone found guilty of leaking the contents of those tapes should be made an example of with the most severe sentence possible.

There are leaks because intelligence officials knew Trump and his people were not being truthful about the nature of their relationships with Russian officials.

So they decided to break the law themselves and give away methods of how that intelligence was gathered. That's criminal stupidity. They must be liberals.

Forum List

Back