BIG inflation numbers just posted

We all know where your coming from.
Good. I like clear communication.
I somehow doubt it..since you dorks keeps conflating me with the Left. My distaste for Trump is visceral, not political. I do think he's a political retard...it's the sleaze factor that has aghast. BTW...hated Trump long before he was President...or a Republican.

If I got to pick a President...John Kasich would do nicely~

Biden is a fckn disaster. That's all you need to know

I know that, for sure. But it's not all anyone needs to know. Like I said, recessions don't just fall from the sky. This shit started before Biden took office. The lead up to it, took at least a year or two.

I know that, for sure. But it's not all anyone needs to know. Like I said, recessions don't just fall from the sky. This shit started before Biden took office. The lead up to it, took at least a year or two.

Potato owns it. His administration has fckd up at every turn.

The price of energy is almost 3/4 of the cause of this problem. Democrats know this, and STILL they refuse to budge on the green......new.....deal.
Wtf? Green New Deal never got past proposal stage...and you think it caused the current energy shortages?

How? Can you coherently answer?

33.1% increase in utility gas is an obvious consequence of halting of Russian gas exports to EU. Yet you think it's some American plan to sack the middle class? :cuckoo:
through their demafacist job killing and inflation causing policies and war on the working class

Ther Inflation Act, the America “Jobs” Act, americans “families” act to name a few off the top of my head

gas prices were soaring well before xiden invited putin to invade ukraine

Good. I like clear communication.
I somehow doubt it..since you dorks keeps conflating me with the Left. My distaste for Trump is visceral, not political. I do think he's a political retard...it's the sleaze factor that has aghast. BTW...hated Trump long before he was President...or a Republican.

If I got to pick a President...John Kasich would do nicely~
The fact is that you are an Alpha and Alphas hate Alphas.
I also don’t give a crap about old farts such as yourself being convinced that Trump is any worse than any of the other scumbag politicians walking the earth.

through their demafacist job killing and inflation causing policies and war on the working class

Ther Inflation Act, the America “Jobs” Act, americans “families” act to name a few off the top of my head
Inflation Act was scored to have almost no effect on inflation, what the hell are you talking about?

EU energy costs are skyrocketing because of the war and you think Inflation Act in United States is the cause?

You are out of your fucking mind.

Inflation Act was scored to have almost no effect on inflation, what the hell are you talking about?

EU energy costs are skyrocketing because of the war and you think Inflation Act in United States is the cause?

You are out of your fucking mind.
yep the inflation act has done nothing to fight off the xiden inflation.

no i don’t blame xiden for all of europe’s mess

yep the inflation act has done nothing to fight off the xiden inflation.

no i don’t blame xiden for all of europe’s mess
Right, so you were full of it when you've said that the Inflation Act CAUSED inflation.

Still you say Biden has caused inflation and still I'm asking you the obvious question: HOW?

Last edited:
Right, so you were full of it when you propose that the Inflation Act CAUSED inflation.

Still you say Biden has caused inflation and still I'm asking you the obvious question: HOW?
it’s part of the problem and does nothing to address it

i listed a few other pieces of legislation, moreover his war on the energy sector which he campaigned on destroying

it’s part of the problem and does nothing to address it

i listed a few other pieces of legislation, moreover his war on the energy sector which he campaigned on destroying

Biden is just the president. He has no control over how the oil companies increase or decrease current oil production. Yall trying to make Biden out to be the King of the US. (This ain't Saudi Arabia)

Biden is just the president. He has no control over how the oil companies increase or decrease current oil production. Yall trying to make Biden out to be the King of the US. (This ain't Saudi Arabia)
yes he has no control over SA, obviously…that’s why he was begging them and sending failed threats.

He is however in control over federal regulatioa, and has declared war on american oil companies promising to put them out of business

and you can bet not a single idiot leftist bitching about Trumps spending sent their check back to D.C.!!

Trump also gave money to every corporations who had enough money to weather the storm. Had they just stuck to individuals, we would've gotten 3 times what we got. OR they could've saved times what they spent.

Either way, Trump's a liberal when it comes to spending. Worse than Obama. But not as bad as Biden.

Big numbers....one might say..inflated?

As for who did it..given that the main factor that drives inflation is the money supply..and given that the stimulus money was a bipartisan effort, I guess you're saying vote out all who voted for any stimulus money?

Trump's out already..so that's done right?

We need a Mo' N Betta Inflation Reduction Act!

yes he has no control over SA, obviously…that’s why he was begging them and sending failed threats.

He is however in control over federal regulatioa, and has declared war on american oil companies promising to put them out of business

In April of 2020, Trump was BEGGING Saudi Arabia to lower production. They agreed. And that started the oil bust cycle. And because American oil companies only care about profit too, they started their bust cycle at the same time. By May or June, US oil companies started slowing production. They stopped most of their plans for drilling (that they had permits for) and started laying off oil field hands. This was months even before the election.

Forum List

Back