BIG inflation numbers just posted

Got your talking points ready.

Pedo Peter is what hunter had his dad saved as in his phone. How does one get such a nick name?
Hmmm...it appears some say differently eh:

The phone number associated with Hunter Biden’s “Pedo Peter” contact, found on the first son’s iCloud account, is Natalie Biden’s, Breitbart News has learned.
There does not appear to be any explanation for the “Pedo Peter” monicker.
Natalie, 17, is one of President Joe Biden’s seven grandchildren. Natalie is Hunter’s niece and the daughter of his late brother Beau and wife Hallie, with whom Hunter was romantically involved after Beau’s death.
Natalie is most well-known for her videos on the Chinese-controlled Tiktok platform. According to the platform, Natalie has 101.8 million views on her videos.
The “Peto Peter” phone number was previously thought to be from Hunter’s iPhone, but Breitbart News’s forensic analysis of Hunter’s digital footprint shows the contact alias is from Hunter’s iPad, which appears to belong to Joe Biden’s grandchild named Hunter. Joe Biden’s grandchild named Hunter is the son of Hallie.
“I’m going to the boys b-ball game instead of practice because my teeth hurt so bad
1f62d@2x Hunter Biden’s ‘Pedo Peter’ Contact Alias Is Natalie Biden’s, Daughter of Late Brother Beau Featured Politics Top Stories [your]NEWS
so that you don’t haft to pick me up at 3:00,” a text from the grandchild’s iPad reads to a contact named, “mom.” The contact name “mom” matches the phone number of Hallie.

The “Peto Peter” contact alias first made headlines from a reported hack by 4chan users into Hunter Biden’s personal iCloud account on Sunday. Screenshots of the leaked data from the iCloud revealed unverified imagines of illicit activities with prostitutes and drug possession.

Hmmm...it appears some say differently eh:

The phone number associated with Hunter Biden’s “Pedo Peter” contact, found on the first son’s iCloud account, is Natalie Biden’s, Breitbart News has learned.
There does not appear to be any explanation for the “Pedo Peter” monicker.
Natalie, 17, is one of President Joe Biden’s seven grandchildren. Natalie is Hunter’s niece and the daughter of his late brother Beau and wife Hallie, with whom Hunter was romantically involved after Beau’s death.
Natalie is most well-known for her videos on the Chinese-controlled Tiktok platform. According to the platform, Natalie has 101.8 million views on her videos.
The “Peto Peter” phone number was previously thought to be from Hunter’s iPhone, but Breitbart News’s forensic analysis of Hunter’s digital footprint shows the contact alias is from Hunter’s iPad, which appears to belong to Joe Biden’s grandchild named Hunter. Joe Biden’s grandchild named Hunter is the son of Hallie.
“I’m going to the boys b-ball game instead of practice because my teeth hurt so bad
1f62d@2x Hunter Biden’s ‘Pedo Peter’ Contact Alias Is Natalie Biden’s, Daughter of Late Brother Beau Featured Politics Top Stories [your]NEWS
so that you don’t haft to pick me up at 3:00,” a text from the grandchild’s iPad reads to a contact named, “mom.” The contact name “mom” matches the phone number of Hallie.

The “Peto Peter” contact alias first made headlines from a reported hack by 4chan users into Hunter Biden’s personal iCloud account on Sunday. Screenshots of the leaked data from the iCloud revealed unverified imagines of illicit activities with prostitutes and drug possession.
Have your talking points ready again.

Funny cuz, I thought you didn't know who pedo peter was, but apparently you did and were lying.

Let me guess... it is all fake russian propaganda, just like the laptop.

Have your talking points ready again.

Funny cuz, I thought you didn't know who pedo peter was, but apparently you did and were lying.

Let me guess... it is all fake russian propaganda, just like the laptop.
Dude..ever hear of Google? It's this thing ya know..where I can put in a term..and get some answers..then I have to sort through them.

It's amusing though..that you don't rebut my statement. The laptop/ Shit I don't care at all. Hunter is not President...he's a sleaze who traded on his Father's name without permission.
Just don't see how it matters.

...and none of it has anything to do with inflation.

Dude..ever hear of Google? It's this thing ya know..where I can put in a term..and get some answers..then I have to sort through them.

It's amusing though..that you don't rebut my statement. The laptop/ Shit I don't care at all. Hunter is not President...he's a sleaze who traded on his Father's name without permission.
Just don't see how it matters.

...and none of it has anything to do with inflation.
So when democrats said it was russian propaganda it was bad, but now that it's real, you give it a total pass. The big guy gets 10%.

So when democrats said it was russian propaganda it was bad, but now that it's real, you give it a total pass. The big guy gets 10%.
Ya see..you keep conflating me with a Democrat..thus you're always on the wrong tack. I've felt the same about Hunter and his laptop from the start. Russian propaganda? Who knows...if it was..it failed bigly~
However:
If I were perpetrating that I represented my Father......I'd make statements just like that..it lends verisimilitude to the con.
No one has proven anything about Joe Biden knowing anything about what his son was doing until the very end..when Hunter told him.

Republicans are going to have to learn monetary policy and at least a little about what happens when presidents borrow trillions from the Fed. Res. And how it over inflates the value of the USD.

Otherwise you're going to be stuck on just blaming the current president. Which ever president is office at the time.

Trump borrowed only $2 trillion less in 4 year, as Obama did in 8 years. Biden on course to borrow even more than Trump.
These are things that help cause the prices of everything to rise. Obviously, it's not the ONLY reason for price and wage increases. But it is a HUGE reason why money doesn't buy as much now as it did just a few years ago. And even less than a few years before that. And so forth and so on.

Japan and China own over $2 trillion of our debt. Essentially, owning a huge chunk of our country. This give's them power over us.

Actual conservatism, fiscal and constitutional conservatism, would NOT allow for this to happen. And until Republicans and Trump supporters figure out what "conservatism" really is, they'll continue to elected liberals like Trump, the Bush's and Reagan. Big spending liberals who only identify as conservatives.
Biden is looking to be less than Trump...

Biden is also reducing it instead of increasing it...

2021 is usually given to the previous president as they make out the budget for the following year but even at that Biden is reducing it..

1665703914323.png

Biden is starting to get it under control again...

Attachments

• 1665703887038.png
    1665703887038.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Ya see..you keep conflating me with a Democrat..thus you're always on the wrong tack. I've felt the same about Hunter and his laptop from the start. Russian propaganda? Who knows...if it was..it failed bigly~
However:
If I were perpetrating that I represented my Father......I'd make statements just like that..it lends verisimilitude to the con.
No one has proven anything about Joe Biden knowing anything about what his son was doing until the very end..when Hunter told him.
Except for the pics of Joe with hunter's business partners and the witness who says Joe is the big guy.

Why lie about the laptop and say it is russian disinformation when there us nothing bad on it?

yep trump keep the prices low and gas stations fulk

No, the oil prices were low when he took office and coming down. Because the oil bust cycle of the Obama era was about over. Trump's deal with the Saudi's is what started the oil bust cycle of 2020.
It happens with every two term president. Or have you not been paying attention?

Biden is looking to be less than Trump...

Biden is also reducing it instead of increasing it...

2021 is usually given to the previous president as they make out the budget for the following year but even at that Biden is reducing it..

View attachment 709628

Biden is starting to get it under control again...

Biden isn't reducing anything. He has yet to veto one spending bill. That is the ONLY way a president can reduce the deficit. And even that's limited by a veto override.

No, the oil prices were low when he took office and coming down. Because the oil bust cycle of the Obama era was about over. Trump's deal with the Saudi's is what started the oil bust cycle of 2020.
It happens with every two term president. Or have you not been paying attention?
haha no not president in history has had the fuel prices xiden has, nor has any declared war on the fossil fuel industry

haha no not president in history has had the fuel prices xiden has, nor has any declared war on the fossil fuel industry

LMAO, you're trying to make out like prices don't rise on EVERYTHING. Every time there's a price increase in something, milks, eggs, houses, cars, everything, the new prices are higher than ever before.
Oil bust cycles always bring record high prices.

Forum List

Back