Big win for Civil Rights...and from left wing 9th Circuit Court of Appeals no less....

Explain to me how u can care about blacks n be for the killing of 1900 black babies a day
Who told you I was for killing off any Black babies?
1900 a day, when will that number b high enough before black males stand up n fight
Link?
Link? hell ur smarter than me Google that shit.
I'll take that as a no .
You have no evidence to backup your bullshit.
How u take it is ur business, u throwing a fit doesn't change the facts.

There is a life at the moment of conception. No timeframe or law changes the fact u r murdering a baby.
If that were true why dont they imprison moms that have abortions like Trump wants to do?

Trump didn't say any such thing. his answer to that stupid hypothetical was "some sort of punishment"
False! the implication was so apparent only willful ignorance could keep anyone from seeing it.

Oh , but I bet you argue that Hillary didn't mean she was going to put coal miners out of work.

LOL partisan morons make me laugh.
She said it straight out .
She meant what she said.
Fail.

If you think we are a disgrace we definitely are living right.
Most fatherless black males have relied on gov. Like a father figure. Grasping to the very thing that enslaves them. I doubt ur even black.
Most fatherless white males have relied on the gov like a father figure. Grasping the very thing that enslaves them. I dont doubt for a moment you are poor white boy.

Except out of wedlock birth is higher among black Americans.......which is one of the big reasons they have so much crime...
Whites have more crime than anyone. They are the largest demographic of incarcerated prisoners.

Only because there are more of us...but...as a percentage of our respective populations....blacks are about 13% of the population and about 43% or more of all violent crime....hitting way above their weight...nice try though.
Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

There is a life at the moment of conception. No timeframe or law changes the fact u r murdering a baby.
If that were true why dont they imprison moms that have abortions like Trump wants to do?

Trump didn't say any such thing. his answer to that stupid hypothetical was "some sort of punishment"
False! the implication was so apparent only willful ignorance could keep anyone from seeing it.

Oh , but I bet you argue that Hillary didn't mean she was going to put coal miners out of work.

She meant what she said.
Fail.

All jokes aside, I give you credit for that.

Now onto Trump. He has said a LOT of stupid shit, and will probably continue to do so. But he most assuredly did not call for women who have abortions to be put in prison. He merely said "some form of punishment" that could be anything. Maybe he DID mean prison time, maybe he meant stoned to death, maybe he meant a fine. We just don't know. He didn't say.

That is my point. He got tricked and gave a stupid answer, no point in lying about what he said to try to make it seem worse than it really was.

She meant what she said.
Fail.

Now onto Trump. He has said a LOT of stupid shit, and will probably continue to do so. But he most assuredly did not call for women who have abortions to be put in prison. He merely said "some form of punishment" that could be anything. Maybe he DID mean prison time, maybe he meant stoned to death, maybe he meant a fine. We just don't know. He didn't say.

That is my point. He got tricked and gave a stupid answer, no point in lying about what he said to try to make it seem worse than it really was.
Whats the punishment for murder?

Who told you I was for killing off any Black babies?
1900 a day, when will that number b high enough before black males stand up n fight
Link?
I'll take that as a no .
It's funny every time you clowns get your ass handed to you, you claim the poster or posters who did it are pitching a fit.
Fail.

She meant what she said.
Fail.

Not buying it.
Rationalizing for dump ?
As smart as dump claims he is, he could never be tricked.
What he said is pure hubris.

Everyone already knew he was smarter than you. You made a claim so provide something to back it up.
Fake ass brothas. U two r a disgrace
If you think we are a disgrace we definitely are
Everyone already knew he was smarter than you. You made a claim so provide something to back it up.
Fake ass brothas. U two r a disgrace
If you think we are a disgrace we definitely are living right.
Most fatherless black males have relied on gov. Like a father figure. Grasping to the very thing that enslaves them. I doubt ur even black.
Most fatherless white males have relied on the gov like a father figure. Grasping the very thing that enslaves them. I dont doubt for a moment you are poor white boy.
Half white, n yes many ignorant whites rely on gov

Link?
I'll take that as a no .
It's funny every time you clowns get your ass handed to you, you claim the poster or posters who did it are pitching a fit.
Fail.
Ur laziness represents a victory?

Except out of wedlock birth is higher among black Americans.......which is one of the big reasons they have so much crime...
Whites have more crime than anyone. They are the largest demographic of incarcerated prisoners.

Only because there are more of us...but...as a percentage of our respective populations....blacks are about 13% of the population and about 43% or more of all violent crime....hitting way above their weight...nice try though.
Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

wrong.

I'll take that as a no .
Fail.
Ur laziness represents a victory?
No, but yours does.
Without proof you are talking out your ass.
Then again that seems to be all you can do.

Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

wrong.
Black incarceration rate is 39%
White incarceration rate is 34%
Statistically it's a tie.
So stfu.

Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

wrong.
So stfu.

No dipstick......how many whites are there compared to blacks.....blacks are 13% of the population...they are vastly over represented in crime..........Whites are about 80% of the population....and are vastly under represented in crime...

Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

wrong.
So stfu.

No dipstick......how many whites are there compared to blacks.....blacks are 13% of the population...they are vastly over represented in crime..........Whites are about 80% of the population....and are vastly under represented in crime...
False !
Fail.

Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

wrong.
So stfu.

False !
Fail.

Nope....try again.

Also bullshit.
It's a virtual tie .

wrong.
So stfu.

I know for a fact whites are the largest demographic that are incarcerated in our prisons.

The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program provides US crime statistics by race. The report provides information on the different ethnicities and the type of criminal offense they are charged with. The ethnicities outlined in the repot ranges from white, black, Asian or Pacific Islander and American Indian or Alaskan native. The table below will outline the crime statistics in the United States based on the race of the offender.

Type of Offense Total White Black American Indian Asian Pacific
Murder 8,341 4,000 4,149 105 87
Rape 14,611 9,504 4,811 170 126
Robbery 82,436 35,443 45,827 619 547
Aggravated Assault 305,220 194,981 102,597 4,540 3,102
Burglary 227,899 151,934 72,244 2,095 1,626
Fraud 127,664 84,919 40,621 1,140 984
Larceny – theft 977,743 670,768 281,197 15,122 10,656

US Crime Statistics by race

Forum List

Back