Bill Bennet explains what Trump will do if he gets the presidency

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is donald really the one to end all the corruption and bribery in govt? I doubt it, but the other candidates won't even try. Hillary?? HAHAHA

Bill Bennett On Donald Trump

Don’t be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

It's about the unholy dynamics between big government, big business, and big media. They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it's in all of their interests to protect one another. It's one for all and all for one.

It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich, everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies.

Donald Trump can self-fund. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business, and political elite understand that Trump is no joke.

Now, he's doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do. He's questioning our relationship with Mexico; he's questioning why the border is wide open; he's questioning why no wall has been built across the border; he's questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; he's questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes, yet are not deported; and he's questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick. Good question! I'm certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare website. By the way, that tab is now up to $5 billion.

Trump will ask if Obamacare's architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. Trump will investigate Obama's widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama's college records. Trump will prosecute Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover up Benghazi before the election. How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election?

Holder could wind up in prison. Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money. Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails or for accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State, or for misplacing $6 billion as the head of the State Department, or for lying about Benghazi. The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison.

• Banned
The govt-media-business complex is at the heart of all our problems.

Is donald really the one to end all the corruption and bribery in govt? I doubt it, but the other candidates won't even try. Hillary?? HAHAHA

Donald Trump can self-fund. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business, and political elite understand that Trump is no joke.

* "Self-fund" is a keyword: he would be never manipulated by Wall Street Jews or weapons makers, nobody would ever be able to make him start new conflicts. And the existing conflicts would be solved quickly too.

* Trump: And, you know, I watched Hillary’s speech and she’s talking about wages have been poor and everything’s poor and everything’s doing badly, but we’re going to make it — she’s been there for so long. I mean, if she hasn’t straightened it out by now, she’s not going to straighten it out in the next four years.
Read Donald Trump's Super Tuesday Victory Speech

* "Self-fund" is a keyword: he would be never manipulated by Wall Street Jews or weapons makers, nobody would ever be able to make him start new conflicts. And the existing conflicts would be solved quickly too.

* Trump: And, you know, I watched Hillary’s speech and she’s talking about wages have been poor and everything’s poor and everything’s doing badly, but we’re going to make it — she’s been there for so long. I mean, if she hasn’t straightened it out by now, she’s not going to straighten it out in the next four years.
Read Donald Trump's Super Tuesday Victory Speech
That self funding part upsets crooks in politics and the so called legal field. It little podunk places it can get you arrested on false charges even if you self fund any type of election initiative....:rofl:...

Don’t be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

It's about the unholy dynamics between big government, big business, and big media. They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it's in all of their interests to protect one another. It's one for all and all for one.

It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich, everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies.

Now, he's doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do. He's questioning our relationship with Mexico; he's questioning why the border is wide open; he's questioning why no wall has been built across the border; he's questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; he's questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes, yet are not deported; and he's questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick. Good question! I'm certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare website. By the way, that tab is now up to $5 billion.

Trump will ask if Obamacare's architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. Trump will investigate Obama's widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama's college records. Trump will prosecute Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover up Benghazi before the election. How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election?

Holder could wind up in prison. Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money. Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails or for accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State, or for misplacing $6 billion as the head of the State Department, or for lying about Benghazi. The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison.

This lie "Trump will ask if Obamacare's architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. "

The first person called will be this guy!
MIT economist Jonathan Gruber.

In a clip Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.
He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said.
"And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office. He suggested that voters would have rejected ObamaCare if the penalties for going without health insurance were interpreted as taxes, either by budget analysts or the public.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Now here is where the lying really takes place!
Obama NOW admits there never were 46 million uninsured Americans!
A) He admits that of that 46 million 10 million were NOT CITIZENS!
"It's an overcount because it counts noncitizens. Take out the 9.7 million noncitizens and the actual number is closer to 36 million.
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
SLOPPY?????
B) The number at 36 million is a lie!
2) 14 million Americans were Eligible for MEDICAID BEFORE ACA!
Obama failed to get 14 million people eligible for Medicaid enrolled. That's all that is needed. That leaves 22 million.
there was NO NEED for Obamacare to cover these 14 million all they need do is REGISTER!!!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
AGAIN sloppy by 38%!!! Those 14 million should have been told they were eligible under EXISTING LAWS and there was NO NEED for ACA!

Finally that leaves 22 million of the original false 46 million!
3) 18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance. Can afford employers' plans as they make over $50k. That leaves 4 million.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009 "SLOPPY" TO THE TUNE OF 39%!!!

Sloppy?? to the tune of 92% EXAGGERATION OF THE FIGURE OF PEOPLE THAT WERE ELIGIBLE AND WANTED HEALTH INSURANCE!

This is a gigantic hoax and Obama wants to put out of business 1,400 companies that pay $100 BILLION a year in Federal/State/Local and property taxes while
laying off 450,000 people in the process! Due to the "Stupidity of American Voters as Gruber stated!

I'll show you fucking idiots EXACTLY what he'll do if he gets sElected to be pRezidunce.
getImage.gif.jpeg

That article is too long with font too small for Lazy Left Loons to read. They will ignore/spin/twist as always.

You better cut/paste some of the good stuff, summarize for simplicity. Wait, never ask someone to do what you won't do yourself.

Last edited:

Trump is corrupt as they come.

He's an example of the American phenomenon of failing upwards.

He's NOT a savvy businessman.

He's smart at self-promotion and branding -- selling Big Macs.

So what does that make Obama?
I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed
pleted, and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest. I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time." Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!
Do you folks see this kind of attitude that obeying the law is not essential... good luck is not getting caught has permeated our society. Very little personal responsibility is being taught.

How insane is it that so many people think a man who has spent his life using government corruption to make money is going to end it. He doesn't care about anyone but himself

If you had $10000 in 1975 do you know many who turn it into a 10000X gain?

Trump had $1mil to $10bil that is 10,000 gain. I know, I keep saying it. I am jealous.
I had puny little 401K...........drop 50% in 2008. I don't know jack squat. Trump still has his.

That article is too long with font too small for Lazy Left Loons to read. They will ignore/spin/twist as always.

You better cut/paste some of the good stuff, summarize for simplicity. Wait, never ask someone to do what you won't do yourself.

I did that, you fool, The original article is about 3 times longer than what i posted.

How insane is it that so many people think a man who has spent his life using government corruption to make money is going to end it. He doesn't care about anyone but himself

I think you're wrong but who knows. It could all be a snow-job by the trumpster.

Forum List

Back