Bill Gates: Every Person on Earth Should ‘Prove Their Identity’ with ‘Digital ID’

Problem is some people have inconsistencies in their birth documents, name changes, errors in records

Rather than help people to straighten them out, Republicans use it as an excuse to prevent them from voting. Even though they have been residents and voting for decades
1692838456000.jpeg

How do they cash their welfare checks?

If 100percent have an acceptable ID then voter ID is acceptable

If 10 percent lack an ID that Red States will accept, then it becomes voter suppression
You said 95% earlier, now it is 100%, you are just a typical leftist hypocrite, move The goal post, why is it acceptable for you to demand digital ID, but not have free and easy to obtain digital voter ID, it seems you are the one with race issues and the poor.

Problem is some people have inconsistencies in their birth documents, name changes, errors in records

Rather than help people to straighten them out, Republicans use it as an excuse to prevent them from voting. Even though they have been residents and voting for decades
I had my ID compromised and I fixed it in a matter of a few months, you seem to not trust our government, yet you want digital ID, isn’t that putting trust in the government as well?

You admitted it when you said you were fine with then putting a chip in you
When the heck did I admit that?

No offense but you may need to re read whatever post gave you that impression...I'm guessing post 66?

No worries, I misread posts sometimes too.

I provide the voters registration card I was gave when I registered.

I've been told that's not good enough. I'd have to assume those who argue that are good with this national ID thing.
Never had a registration card.
But I could print some up.

Nice false equivalences put in cartoon form that is easy for trumpers to understand.

Vote ID at this point is a waste.
That's a real fact. Not one case of voter fraud could have been stopped by Voter ID.

In fact, in every example of ACTUAL voter fraud the tards have posted since I came to this forum 12 years ago, they occurred in a Voter ID state.

That's a real fact. Not one case of voter fraud could have been stopped by Voter ID.

In fact, in every example of ACTUAL voter fraud the tards have posted since I came to this forum 12 years ago, they occurred in a Voter ID state.
Why do I need an ID to check into a hotel?

Here’s 8,000 cases in a no ID required state.

BTW- just to help you, dead people don’t have a valid ID.

Forum List

Back