Bill Maher uses racist slur again. But it's anti-white so it's ok

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Chris matthews also loves the word "cracker" and uses it on national tv. Why is this allowed?

Prison Planet.com » Bill Maher Calls Matt Drudge, Glenn Beck, Fox News ?Cracker Trifecta?

Feb 22, 2014

Taking aim (again, for some reason) at Facebook, Maher complained, “Hey, if one of the richest companies in America can get richer by making you a little stupider every time you look at your phone, small price to pay.”

And boy, does it make you stupider. ‘Paper’ tracks the news you’re interested in and gives you more of that and less of everything else, never burdening you with contradictory information or telling you anything new. That’s what makes it ‘news.’ But only seeing the stuff that already confirms the opinions you already have isn’t news — it’s Fox News. The reason so many Americans, for example, think climate change is a hoax is that their only source for science news is Glenn Beck, Fox and Matt Drudge, the cracker trifecta.

Of course it's okay. Did you image there was something remotely concerned with equal protection?

Religulous (or however it's spelled) was good. I like how he just kind of lets people talk and they make themselves look stupid.
So you guys think he's racist against white people?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Alex Jones's Prison Planet...Is there ANYTHING that happens on this planet that AJ DOESN'T blow out of proportion?

Chris matthews also loves the word "cracker" and uses it on national tv. Why is this allowed?

Prison Planet.com » Bill Maher Calls Matt Drudge, Glenn Beck, Fox News ?Cracker Trifecta?

Feb 22, 2014

Taking aim (again, for some reason) at Facebook, Maher complained, “Hey, if one of the richest companies in America can get richer by making you a little stupider every time you look at your phone, small price to pay.”

And boy, does it make you stupider. ‘Paper’ tracks the news you’re interested in and gives you more of that and less of everything else, never burdening you with contradictory information or telling you anything new. That’s what makes it ‘news.’ But only seeing the stuff that already confirms the opinions you already have isn’t news — it’s Fox News. The reason so many Americans, for example, think climate change is a hoax is that their only source for science news is Glenn Beck, Fox and Matt Drudge, the cracker trifecta.

As ususal, libs are hypocrites.

People are allowed to say racists slurs on their own race. Dr Dre can use words that I can't but I can use words he can't. And if you Honkeys don't like it then you can kiss my white ass.

I watched that episode the other day. Recall my eyebrow raising hearing "Cracker." Though some claim it's an ethnic slur, and looking into it seems it is etymologically, the Zeitgeist would seem to disagree. "Honky" is a racial slur, but "Cracker" also means 'a person from Georgia" so a bit less absolute.

Whatever it is or isn't, I think it's more an example of PC running amok. Who cares if someone uses a slur? If a 'naughty name' hurts your feelings join the military so you can get over it. Quit being such a winy little bitch when someone calls you a c-word, n-word, f-word, or k-word (irony, get it?) :)

People are allowed to say racists slurs on their own race. Dr Dre can use words that I can't but I can use words he can't. And if you Honkeys don't like it then you can kiss my white ass.

I remember when everyone was the butt of the joke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2b21yAeEpQ]Richard Pryor with Chevy Chase - YouTube[/ame]

People need to lighten up.

BS - blacks are free to call whites anything they want.

Forum List

Back