Bill Maher's PC Nazi rant is Disapearing From the Internet

roflmao, yeah, because saying it makes it so true.

Open minded like the people who have trashed the careers of so many people over rumor and private conversations that someone betrayed to the public media, or the open minded PC Nazis that defend everything Obama does reflexively and damn all Obama's critics as racists...yeah those open minded liberals.

Who the fuck do you think you are going on about openmindness? Your mind is cemented shut, and even though you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, you should realize it.

Out of everyone who has posted here, who actually ever has watched his show or heard his full commentary on something? Not soundbites, but whole cloth?

I haven't missed a show of his since 1999. He's very open-minded. He has rightwing idiots on his show every Friday night, at least one. He'd have more but too many of them are scared to show up and have their real lack of knowledge and intelligence on display in a spontaneous, live REAL TIME program with someone who won't give them a pass like David Gregory and the other paid anchor whores on cable and network television.

I have seen a few of his shows, but the man is aggravating, saying some of the most asinine things at times, like in the link I finally found he lists a few issues he says Americans are far more supportive of the Democrats on rather than the Republicans and the list was fraudulent.

Take his claim that most Americans support amnesty for illegal aliens. That is total horse shit, since it is a far more nuanced issue than that. Hell I am for amnesty under the right conditions for a small subset of illegals, but over all I oppose every thing coming up in Congress with few exceptions.

All Maher has demonstrated is that if you phrase the question right you can put together a bullshit majority for your side on every issue.

Bill Maher, like Rush Limbaugh, is not a journalist, not even a pundit really. His schtick is to entertain people, so he is funny, stacks the deck where he thinks it will please his audience more, and has not one shred of integrity unless it is to play to the audience more.

That someone would take him or Rush Limbaugh seriously is a sad comment on our nations education system.

A piece of tv footage that is owned by a third party is increasingly difficult to find on the internet. Well that's certainly as important as you can get, better start a "current affairs" forum thread on it! Maybe it can be moved to the "pussy whining bitch who can't use google" forum when it opens.
:cuckoo:

lol, all that text and you didn't say a damned thing relevant or of importance.

The irony is delicious.

The exact same thing is true of your 10,985 posts.

A piece of tv footage that is owned by a third party is increasingly difficult to find on the internet. Well that's certainly as important as you can get, better start a "current affairs" forum thread on it! Maybe it can be moved to the "pussy whining bitch who can't use google" forum when it opens.
:cuckoo:

lol, all that text and you didn't say a damned thing relevant or of importance.

The irony is delicious.

The exact same thing is true of your 10,985 posts.

:eusa_boohoo:

Lol, I am not in the same religion I was born into, I have a bachelor of science and made my career designing computer systems for customers, and got good reviews since I do listen well.

I can debate both sides of any issue and sometimes sides of issues some never realized even existed.

But I can smell a libtard Nazi like you from thousands of miles away right through my monitor, you fucking peace of shit.

Tell you what, how about you take a conservative position on gun rights, and I will debate for the liberal position, and lets see who does a better job of defending the other sides point of view?

Lets put your bullshit mouth to the test and see who can demonstrate that they have listened and given thought to both sides?

How about that, fuck face?

A Bachelors degree!!!! WOW, you must be REALLY smart. All that work at the community college really paid off.

You having a BS really fits you.

It takes more intelligence, practical approach experience and sweat to get a bachelor of science engineering degree than it takes to get a doctorate in any of the humanities.

I was a history major before switching over to comp sci. The older professors were fun to talk with and sharp as a razor, but the younger ones were ideological nitwits. I just couldn't see myself working in a profession where most of the participants had abandoned use of their brain at the point of choosing their majors.

So I went to engineering and then settled on comp sci because it is an objective profession; either your final product meets specs or it doesn't, and no amount of gossip or ideological bullshit can beat the fact the program works is on budget and meets specs.

That you dismiss such a degree says more about you than the degree, shit-for-brains.

What you think is a sign of intelligence (towing the libtard ideological story line) is known among the rest of the population as being an 'over educated fool'.

Note: you didn't take me up on my challenge to debate, which proves you are full of boastful bullshit and nothing more.

That is what they tell you. I know people who are not generally bright with engineering degrees. It is technical, you can be taught a specific thing. I would not say that a dog is smart because you can teach it to do things. Just the opposite.

As for the other information, this is the Internet, you can tell people anything. Did I tell you that I was an astronaut and walked on the moon?

Last edited:
A Bachelors degree!!!! WOW, you must be REALLY smart. All that work at the community college really paid off.

You having a BS really fits you.

It takes more intelligence, practical approach experience and sweat to get a bachelor of science engineering degree than it takes to get a doctorate in any of the humanities.

I was a history major before switching over to comp sci. The older professors were fun to talk with and sharp as a razor, but the younger ones were ideological nitwits. I just couldn't see myself working in a profession where most of the participants had abandoned use of their brain at the point of choosing their majors.

So I went to engineering and then settled on comp sci because it is an objective profession; either your final product meets specs or it doesn't, and no amount of gossip or ideological bullshit can beat the fact the program works is on budget and meets specs.

That you dismiss such a degree says more about you than the degree, shit-for-brains.

What you think is a sign of intelligence (towing the libtard ideological story line) is known among the rest of the population as being an 'over educated fool'.

Note: you didn't take me up on my challenge to debate, which proves you are full of boastful bullshit and nothing more.

That is what they tell you.

'That?" What 'that are you talking about, dumbass?

I know people who are not generally bright with engineering degrees. It is technical, you can be taught a specific thing.

Which demonstrates once again that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Any kid out of high school can be a code monkey and do 90% of what a software engineer does. But it is that 10% that the monkey cant do that we get paid for.

An engineer of just about any variety knows that the core of engineering is not memorizing facts but in learning how to match academic fact to real world actuality. The book might say all you need for a certain bridge is this and that, but a good engineer will test the environment himself and confirm each step.

You are no more familiar with engineering than you are with anything else you think you know.

I would not say that a dog is smart because you can teach it to do things. Just the opposite.

Lol, leave it to an ideological idiot like you to say something is stupid because it can be taught, lol.

As for the other information, this is the Internet, you can tell people anything. Did I tell you that I was an astronaut and walked on the moon?

No, but you have demonstrated that you are an ignoramus and a certified fool.

You epitomize why libtards are losing their grasp on the population and why you don't even realize it.

They are not flakey sites, dumbass, the people that originally had the videos up on UTube made them private.

You're basing this particular whiny conspiracy on what YouTube videos were made private? And you somehow think that makes it sensible?

Jim, bitter, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. You'll need to grow both a brain and a pair before you can understand liberals. In your current addled state, you can only understand licking the boots of your masters and then telling the world how glorious the shoe leather tastes. Go on, do it some more. We liberals appreciate the votes you bring us, given how normal people don't want to be seen as associated with your type of whinyasstittybaby.

Last edited:
They are not flakey sites, dumbass, the people that originally had the videos up on UTube made them private.

You're basing this particular whiny conspiracy on what YouTube videos were made private? And you somehow think that makes it sensible?

Jim, bitter, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. You'll need to grow both a brain and a pair before you can understand liberals. In your current addled state, you can only understand licking the boots of your masters and then telling the world how glorious the shoe leather tastes. Go on, do it some more. We liberals appreciate the votes you bring us, given how normal people don't want to be seen as associated with your type of whinyasstittybaby.

Don't assume that spineless idiot represents conservatives. He speaks for no one but himself.

That is what they tell you.

'That?" What 'that are you talking about, dumbass?

Which demonstrates once again that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Any kid out of high school can be a code monkey and do 90% of what a software engineer does. But it is that 10% that the monkey cant do that we get paid for.

An engineer of just about any variety knows that the core of engineering is not memorizing facts but in learning how to match academic fact to real world actuality. The book might say all you need for a certain bridge is this and that, but a good engineer will test the environment himself and confirm each step.

You are no more familiar with engineering than you are with anything else you think you know.

I would not say that a dog is smart because you can teach it to do things. Just the opposite.

Lol, leave it to an ideological idiot like you to say something is stupid because it can be taught, lol.

No, but you have demonstrated that you are an ignoramus and a certified fool.

You epitomize why libtards are losing their grasp on the population and why you don't even realize it.

And you have no idea what it takes to earn a graduate degree you just run your mouth like the idiot that you are.

Yes I did, that Beckel works at FOX, is a liberal and that 'Fair and Balanced' is the format at FOX for their news shows.

Apparently critical thought isn't your long suit.

Yes, but it was not the only thing I did; I also gave facts and reason to support them.

They only seem crazy to an ideological fuck face like you, you god damned Nazi.

If I remember later on today....I will post a few of your greatest hits. Then we can discuss whether or not you are batshit crazy. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

lol, fine, go ahead.

I am not ashamed of anything I have ever posted but a few and I doubt you would figure them out.

This might be my favorite.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8228944-post1.html

Forum List

Back