Bill Mahr: Typical lefty

No we punished them for ramming a healthcare bill that no one wanted down our throats........
And what healthcare bill DO people want?
no medicare for all.
Yes, most people want Medicare for all.
incorrect sir.....
Actually, iam correct. So, you have now didged the question and said something orivably false. Why so sneaky and dishonest? If you have a well thought out position, you should be able to both answer my question and refrain from falsehoods.
uh no, go ahead and run on it.......people don't know the details or how it will effect them....we'll go through a campaign........cant wait for the pics of cuba to show up.....it wont work.

And what healthcare bill DO people want?
no medicare for all.
incorrect sir.....
Actually, iam correct. So, you have now didged the question and said something orivably false. Why so sneaky and dishonest? If you have a well thought out position, you should be able to both answer my question and refrain from falsehoods.
uh no, go ahead and run on it.......people don't know the details or how it will effect them....we'll go through a campaign........cant wait for the pics of cuba to show up.....it wont work.
Run on what? Expanded Medicare? Even thought the majority supports it, we already know that peiple (like Trump voters) will vote against their own self interests, so running on expended medicare would never be the tell of its popularity.

no medicare for all.
incorrect sir.....
Run on what? Expanded Medicare? Even thought the majority supports it, we already know that peiple (like Trump voters) will vote against their own self interests, so running on expended medicare would never be the tell of its popularity.
no run on medicare for all.....ie socialized medicine.......run on it.....

incorrect sir.....
But again, the outcome of that election would not be an indication of the public sentiment on that one issue. Pay attention!

incorrect sir.....
This Oct when enrollment begans, with the mandate gone, premiums will hit the roof, and medicare for all with become law after democrats take over.

incorrect sir.....
But again, the outcome of that election would not be an indication of the public sentiment on that one issue. Pay attention!
Sure it will........right now it's free healthcare

but once they see there is a cost...either they will need to pay or loss of service.....it won't be as appealing.

incorrect sir.....
This Oct when enrollment begans, with the mandate gone, premiums will hit the roof, and medicare for all with become law after democrats take over.

oh I'm sure........I cant wait for that fight.......Trump would wreck them harder than he has on pretty much ever other issue.......

oh I'm sure........I cant wait for that fight.......Trump would wreck them harder than he has on pretty much ever other issue.......
No, Trump would be shoving aside Republicans to sign such a bill. Remember, Trump only cares about praise and applause...

Imagine how many millions upon millions of Americans could not seek medical care without Medicare. Getting rid of it is political suicide and everyone knows it. I've used mine a few times. Rightfully so.

Chip away at the ACA......and Trump supporters with pre-exisiting conditions will ALSO die off.

I'd rather chip away at the ACA than at the Constitution which it mutilated.

In case you didn't know, FORCING someone to buy something is 100% unconstitutional. The fact that that fact is what kept the ACA above water simply means the entire ACA should be scrapped and a new law written and based on....I don't know.....LEGAL things perhaps?

In case you didn't know, FORCING someone to buy something is 100% unconstitutional. The fact that that fact is what kept the ACA above water simply means the entire ACA should be scrapped and a new law written and based on....I don't know.....LEGAL things perhaps?

Go by an ER at your local hospital........In the waiting room, chat with people who need dialysis and who have NO insurance, and get them to tell an asshole like you IF the Constitution matters MORE to them then a law like the ACA.

Go by an ER at your local hospital........In the waiting room, chat with people who need dialysis and who have NO insurance, and get them to tell an asshole like you IF the Constitution matters MORE to them then a law like the ACA.

Their needing medical assistance that they can't afford is no reason to butcher the COTUS.

Sorry. You can't violate people's rights because someone needs shit they can't afford.

Nice little "feel good" story, but if they need dialysis they would not be in the ER. That's not an emergency. ER's by law are not allowed to turn away people that need emergency care.

So again, nice feel good story, but that's all it is, a feel good story.

Last edited:
Their needing medical assistance that they can't afford is no reason to butcher the COTUS.

Sorry. You can't violate people's rights because someone needs shit they can't afford.

Nice little "feel good" story, but if they need dialysis they would not be in the ER. That's not an emergency. ER's by law are not allowed to turn away people that need emergency care.

So again, nice feel good story, but that's all it is, a feel good story.

Its fuckheads like you that I sincerely hope wind up in an ER brandishing their copy of the Constitution

People need to hurt so we can get rid of Trump......there is that legendary leftwing compassion we all here about.
Public angry after comedian Maher says 'bring on recession' even 'if it hurts people' to oust Trump
Bill Maher is fucking hysterical. He cracks me up almost as much as you rightards.
thumbsup.gif

People need to hurt so we can get rid of Trump......there is that legendary leftwing compassion we all here about.
Public angry after comedian Maher says 'bring on recession' even 'if it hurts people' to oust Trump
Bill Maher is fucking hysterical. He cracks me up almost as much as you rightards.
thumbsup.gif
All progressives are pussies...
If they really were, they wouldn’t garner so much attention from the brain-dead right. :mm:

No, Trump would be shoving aside Republicans to sign such a bill. Remember, Trump only cares about praise and applause...
Sure, that's why he has an agree for medicare for all...oh wait, he doesn't.....you guys crack me up.....if you really believed that, you guys wouldn't hate Trump nearly as much

Ah you'd rather trash the Constitution....atleast your honest......but the consequences would be much worse than a few dialysis patients....sorry.

Forum List

Back