Bill Mahr: Typical lefty

Bill Maher is a blowtorch that melts con faces.

I would just go with a blowhard,
Funny thing is liberals went all ape shit on him when he criticized Islam.
Now, suddenly he is a liberal icon again. More like he melted your brains.
It will be short lived as he will say something politically incorrect and be shunned once again.

images

He reminds me alot of hannity. same kind of mindset. If you don't agree with me......

Trust me. Rich white lefties NEVER include themselves as far as "hurting."

Just the same way none of them do a thing for the planet, all of them live safely ensconced behind walls, and all of them are guarded by armed guards.

Rich left wingers are the scourge of human liberty.

Hell try to get a typical liberal to pick up the check or leave a tip, they are some cheap bastards.

Great wealth doesn't come without skirting the rules.....case closed. Inarguable.

Trust me. Rich white lefties NEVER include themselves as far as "hurting."

Just the same way none of them do a thing for the planet, all of them live safely ensconced behind walls, and all of them are guarded by armed guards.

Rich left wingers are the scourge of human liberty.

Hell try to get a typical liberal to pick up the check or leave a tip, they are some cheap bastards.
Yeap, at my club they are the absolute worst. Cheapest freaking people, and rich as hell. They are a bunch of pathetic morons. Wicked to the core.

• Yep gotta admit the attacks on Obama were numerous. The pendulum has swung again for awhile.

The cheapest sob I ever saw was the first ceo I worked under. Man that guy hated to give raises. Cheap prick. That job I walked off on. I have no notice. 3 days later I had a better one. My old new Jersey days.

It appears that something has to go wrong 4 our pathetic electorate 2 actually give Democrats control so we can reverse the curse of GOP BS and Hate propaganda and catch back up with the rest of the successful modern world. Living wage, Rich paying fair share, good health care, good day care, good vacations, cheap Education and training, good infrastructure Etc. But thanks for Wrecking the middle class, allowing 9/11 through shear incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, and the corrupt World depression, scumbag GOP and silly dupes....

People need to hurt so we can get rid of Trump......there is that legendary leftwing compassion we all here about.
Public angry after comedian Maher says 'bring on recession' even 'if it hurts people' to oust Trump

Maher is correct............Since morons like you and your ilk are too dumb to realize what a catastrophe Trump is, maybe a little "pain" will finally get you off the orange kool aid.

Chip away at the ACA......and Trump supporters with pre-exisiting conditions will ALSO die off.

Impose tariffs which prompt retaliatory tariffs on our exports....and Trump supporters in WI, KY, PA, etc. will feel it in their bank failures.

Of course, Maher is implying that a short-term recession will not be as bad for people as two terms of Trump would be.

Duh.

People need to hurt so we can get rid of Trump......there is that legendary leftwing compassion we all here about.
Public angry after comedian Maher says 'bring on recession' even 'if it hurts people' to oust Trump

Maher is correct............Since morons like you and your ilk are too dumb to realize what a catastrophe Trump is, maybe a little "pain" will finally get you off the orange kool aid.

Chip away at the ACA......and Trump supporters with pre-exisiting conditions will ALSO die off.

Impose tariffs which prompt retaliatory tariffs on our exports....and Trump supporters in WI, KY, PA, etc. will feel it in their bank failures.
So you agree with him on Muslims.
Glad to hear.
Bill Maher: ‘Fantasy’ to think Muslim refugees will ‘fit in’ in Western countries
Must have forgiven him for his non PC language also.
Bill Maher Apologizes for Use of Racial Slur on ‘Real Time’

Glad to hear.

Since you're a fucking moron....."glad to hear" statements drawn out of your ass must be a daily occurrence.

Is this thread about Muslims, idiot?

Glad to hear.

Since you're a fucking moron....."glad to hear" statements drawn out of your ass must be a daily occurrence.

Is this thread about Muslims, idiot?
It's about Maher which is exactly who I commented on, simpleton. Just pointing out your apparent forgiveness of his controversial comments you hypocrite tools chastised him for.

Anything to hate Trump, right?

I have rarely ever seen someone in politics as arrogant, smug, spoiled, pompous, didactic, bullying and deriving so much sadistic, smirking joy at looking down at others than Bill Maher. It's like he goes out of his way to express his liberal points in the most unlikeable, sneering and mouthy-punk manner he can.

Plus he's ugly.:eusa_angel:

True. He looks like a human crossed with some sort of animal, I'm just not sure which.
Weasel?

I have rarely ever seen someone in politics as arrogant, smug, spoiled, pompous, didactic, bullying and deriving so much sadistic, smirking joy at looking down at others than Bill Maher. It's like he goes out of his way to express his liberal points in the most unlikeable, sneering and mouthy-punk manner he can.

True. He looks like a human crossed with some sort of animal, I'm just not sure which.

You mean like crossed with an Orangutan? Oh wait! That's trump!!

Racist. Should be fired if you had a job.

Maher is an ignorant, dishonest moron.
He’s an insulated white bread with zero perspective. A hardcore lefty democrat disguised as a phony libertarian.
He edits the shit out of his shows and his audience of maherons ba-a-a like the sheep they are.

Maher is not a typical liberal, some times he gets it some times not. no such thing as a typical liberal.

Forum List

Back