bill raped and sexually assaulted women...hilary engaged in obstruction of justice, and conspiracy.

I am not excusing nor am I condoning. I am just stating facts.

Um, no.

You see, "Facts" are things you can actually prove.

All you have are allegations from Ms. Brodderick who has changed her story several times.

Okay, some issues.

First, let's look at Juanita Brodderick's credibility.

1) She could not name the date or even the month this supposed attack took place.
2) She continued to attend Clinton fundraisers and campaign events after the supposed attack.
3) She accepted an appointment to a state board from Clinton
4) She swore out two affadavits in the Paula Jones case stating Clinton never touched her.

In short, her testimony has no credibility. No prosecutor would consider her a reliable witness.

Now,that said, we are now supposed to evaluate how Hillary supposedly intimidated her, 30 years ago. Supposedly.

She said, "Thank you for everything you do."

Wow. That's intimidating? Really?
So much for your level of compassion regarding those victimized and the sexually traumatized. No matter what the Clintons do you folks give them a pass.

Alright, trying to use Bill Clinton sexual past to excuse Donald John Trump comments and past is not going to work...

Two wrongs do not make it right, so please stop...

Trump dug his hole and now he either need to ride the storm out or drop from the race.

Best thing Trump can do tonight is apologize to his wife, children, ex-wives and those voting for him while not pointing fingers and then move on discussing the topics that are important like the size of his hands, wait I mean the economy, immigration and trade agreements...

Who said two wrongs made a right?

Trump did one very minor wrong - talk in private. He also apologized. Bill did a MAJOR wrong.

Now, which do people choose? Of course it's going to work...

Alright, trying to use Bill Clinton sexual past to excuse Donald John Trump comments and past is not going to work...

Trump dug his hole and now he either need to ride the storm out or drop from the race.

Best thing Trump can do tonight is apologize to his wife, children, ex-wives and those voting for him while not pointing fingers and then move on discussing the topics that are important like the size of his hands, wait I mean the economy, immigration and trade agreements...

No, you are trying to use Bill Clinton past as an excuse to forgive Trump for his stupidity and for me it is simple neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald John Trump should be allow to sit in the Oval Office or shit on it like they would!

No, you are trying to use Bill Clinton past as an excuse to forgive Trump for his stupidity and for me it is simple neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald John Trump should be allow to sit in the Oval Office or shit on it like they would!

Nope, he is hitting back on the "scandalous" remarks made by Trump. If they are so bad, how about Hillary defending a rapist?

Trump did one very minor wrong - talk in private. He also apologized. Bill did a MAJOR wrong.

Fuck this shit!

Donald John Trump did one minor thing?

Really?

Infidelity is minor to you?

Are you claiming Trump did not sired a child out of wedlock with his mistress and future ex-wife Marla Maples?

Are you saying Donald Trump did not cheat on his ex-wife Ivana Trump?

Those were before 2005 and you want to judge Bill Clinton while excusing Donald Trump for his philandering ways?

Also Trump has been accused of rape too, but let pretend Trump has never been accused of anything.

So no what he has done in his past is not minor just like what Bill Clinton did was not minor either!

Nope, he is hitting back on the "scandalous" remarks made by Trump. If they are so bad, how about Hillary defending a rapist?

How about you defending a Rapist too?

Trump has been accused of rape, so are you one of those voters that enables your candidate as long as he is Republican?

All of these women say he either raped them or sexually assaulted them.....all of these women with friends and family who state they were told of the attacks when they happened...including uniformed officers aboard Air Force One........and they are all lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....

Again, guy, you throw a bucket of shit on the wall hoping some of it sticks.

And then ignore things that call your story into question.

Like Juanita Brodderick filing affadavits saying Clinton never touched her.

or Elizabeth Ward saying her relationship with Clinton was consensual.

So if you take out the women who had sex with Clinton because they wanted to, or the women who may not even exist, you are left with three, really.

Paula Jones, who was clearly in it for the money and got in over her head with lawyers who robbed her blind.

Kathleen Willey, who even Charles Ray (the guy who had to clean up Ken Starr's mess) called not credible.

and Juanita Brodderick- who has told so many contradictory stories no one should believe anything she says at this point.

On the other hand, we really do have Trump talking about grabbing women's pussies on tape.

Fuck this shit!

Really?

Are you claiming Trump did not sired a child out of wedlock with his mistress and future ex-wife Marla Maples?

Those were before 2005 and you want to judge Bill Clinton while excusing Donald Trump for his philandering ways?

Also Trump has been accused of rape too, but let pretend Trump has never been accused of anything.

So no what he has done in his past is not minor just like what Bill Clinton did was not minor either!

I was talking about his 2005 remarks, calm down... none of this garbage is something I much care about. But since the Anti-Trumpers are coming up with it, you can't just not mention their own problems.

Trump has been accused of rape, so are you one of those voters that enables your candidate as long as he is Republican?

There is absolutely nothing to the case...

That is your opinion...

That is your opinion...

No, he's not been proven guilty. You have got nothing...

Nope you are attempting manipulate, inveigle and confuse the issues.

Fuck this shit!

Really?

I was talking about his 2005 remarks, calm down... none of this garbage is something I much care about. But since the Anti-Trumpers are coming up with it, you can't just not mention their own problems.

Bullshit...

All of you Trump voters have been throwing Bill Clinton past out there to defend Trump nonsense while claiming it was one minor incident. Once it is shown Trump is no better than Clinton when it come to their treatment of women then you find it something you don't care about.

That is your opinion...

When was Bill Clinton found guilty of rape and even if Trump was found guilty you would proclaim that Bill Clinton did worse!?!

Nope you are attempting manipulate, inveigle and confuse the issues.

Stop lying.

You are defending Donald John Trump by bringing up Bill Clinton past, and you know what Bill Clinton is not running for fucking President!

Typical Partisan whore nonsense by the right and you whine about the damn left!?!

That is your opinion...

When was Bill Clinton found guilty of rape and even if Trump was found guilty you would proclaim that Bill Clinton did worse!?!

What the hell are you blabbering about? I never said Bill was a rapist. I am talking about the child rapist case Hillary was on.

Okay, some issues.

First, let's look at Juanita Brodderick's credibility.

1) She could not name the date or even the month this supposed attack took place.
2) She continued to attend Clinton fundraisers and campaign events after the supposed attack.
3) She accepted an appointment to a state board from Clinton
4) She swore out two affadavits in the Paula Jones case stating Clinton never touched her.

In short, her testimony has no credibility. No prosecutor would consider her a reliable witness.

Now,that said, we are now supposed to evaluate how Hillary supposedly intimidated her, 30 years ago. Supposedly.

She said, "Thank you for everything you do."

Wow. That's intimidating? Really?
So much for your level of compassion regarding those victimized and the sexually traumatized. No matter what the Clintons do you folks give them a pass.

No matter what Trump does you use Bill Clinton to excuse him with!

"Yes, Hillary Was an Enabler

Hillary Clinton’s self-image as a feminist champion has always been at odds with her political partnership with a serial womanizer whose electoral career has depended on discrediting and smearing the women with whom he’s had dalliances. The disconnect is a little as if Jane Sanders were married to Lloyd Blankfein.

Hillary tends to get a pass, because the 1990s were a long time ago, the media often scold anyone who brings up the scandals, and most politicians think it’s bad form to talk about someone else’s marriage. Unconstrained by all these boundaries, Trump is hitting her with his characteristic abandon.

Hillary’s defenders say this is tantamount to blaming her for Bill’s infidelities. Of course, she’s not responsible for his wanderings. But as a fully vested member of Bill’s political operation, Hillary had as much interest in forcefully rebutting all allegations of sexual misconduct as he did."

Yes, Hillary Was an Enabler
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/yes-hillary-was-an-enabler-213919#ixzz4MbwDJ1pL
Hillary's pile of crap just gets worse and worse.

Forum List

Back