Biological Annihilation: Earth's Sixth Mass Extinction Event is Under Way

luddly just said humans hunted and killed all the dinosaurs :rofl:
Damn, but I didn't think that you were that kind of liar. Guess you are, at that. No, no one said that humans had anything to do with the demise of the dinosaurs. But there are plenty of species that we have had a hand in driving to extinction. Animals that once roamed this continent in the millions, buffalo, were almost driven to extinction. But there were species that did not escape the death of the last member of the species.

We live in a world much poorer than that which was here before the industrial revolution. Poorer in both fauna and flora. And now the natural world is pressed not only by hunting, loss of habitat, but also by climate change. And we have idiots that don't give a fuck. We would be better off if they went extinct and we kept the animals.
Luddly said hunting played a part in past extinctions. Considering this thread is about MASS EXTINCTIONS, that would mean humans killed the dinosaurs. Which is obviously bullshit.
Come on dude...jesus
Come on, yourself. He was talking about individual species in the last few centuries.
How do you know? Did he PM you that?
Maybe you should explain to him the differences and he should clarify. Obviously, you as well because you keep defending people as they go off topic. Its funny cause you blame me for not getting the memo.

And probably 35%+ of my list is about animals that went extinct for reasons other then hunting. But yes, keep on hunting and wiping out everything on this planet. Sick fuckers.

No good at percentages either are you? In case you didn't notice, I took the time to look up each of those species and wrote out for you why they went extinct. Of the 25 that you managed to find, 88 % were due to over hunting.

As I said, it is unfortunate that the species were driven to extinction...and I favor extreme penalties...even death for people caught hunting endangered species...but your OP claimed that we are in the midst of a mass extinction...The OP is a lie....were we in a mass extinction event, even in the early stages, you would be able to provide literally thousands of species going extinct.

Tell me, are you in favor of wind power? Turbines are very likely to drive several raptor species including bald eagles into extinction within 100 years, not to mention the vultures, buzzards, migratory birds, and bats that they grind up in their hundreds of thousands per year. Are you a hypocrite in addition to being a dupe and useful idiot?
Bird_mortality_chart.jpg

Even hunting kills more birds than do the mills. You are a feckless liar, as this has been posted repeatedly. Yet you continue to lie about the causes of bird mortality in this nation.

The issue is raptors, migratory birds, and bats....not sparrows, gackles, and pigeons.

Luddly said hunting played a part in past extinctions. Considering this thread is about MASS EXTINCTIONS, that would mean humans killed the dinosaurs. Which is obviously bullshit.
Come on dude...jesus

You think dinosaurs are the only animals that went extinct in the past? Most of the extinctions in the list provided above were from over hunting in the early part of the 20th century....I may be wrong, but I thought the early part of the 20th century was the past.

Come on dude...jesus

You think dinosaurs are the only animals that went extinct in the past? Most of the extinctions in the list provided above were from over hunting in the early part of the 20th century....I may be wrong, but I thought the early part of the 20th century was the past.
of course not. The dinos was the last mass extinction. Thats also the most popular one.

Come on dude...jesus

of course not. The dinos was the last mass extinction. Thats also the most popular one.

yep, everyone loves them some Dinosaurs.

The poor poor trilobites get ignored.

Only the hysterical OCD's take this shit seriously..........the climate change bomb throwing has been going on for 25 years and the public has tuned it out as the goofball predictions have fallen time after time like a stone in water to the bottom of the sea. Not to mention, much of the country now is living in a far cooler climate............perceptions matter. Except to the k00ks who think they only pay attention to social media bomb thrower reports. They dont have to..........they can just step outside and know their balls are freezing off.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Come on dude...jesus

Not by me...I have a shadow box frame sitting right on my desk containing 4 of the little cuties. Every time I run across a horseshoe crab at the beach, I think of the trilobites.

Come on dude...jesus

Not by me...I have a shadow box frame sitting right on my desk containing 4 of the little cuties. Every time I run across a horseshoe crab at the beach, I think of the trilobites.

And every time i see the word Trilobites I think of Tribbles, but that's because I'm a Star Trek Geek.

Forum List

Back