Births fall to 42-year low in U.S.

They were fabulously wealthy when you were conceived?

No. Like most parents in the 60's, dad went to work and mom stayed home with us kids. We weren't poor but we weren't wealthy. We lived in a small apartment upstairs from my grandmother in Cleveland, and dad built us a new house in the suburbs and we moved there when I was 7 years old.
Sounds like a good family. But YOU learned somewhere along the way that being self-centered and alone was more important than life and family? What a despicable excuse for a human being.

It's a very good thing that person didn't reproduce.

He didn't pass on his genes and didn't have children to poison their minds to keep the hate alive from one generation to another.

Also, such a self centered and selfish person has no business raising children. They don't have the capacity to love anyone other than themselves.

The children would have grown up abused and neglected with a father who doesn't have the capacity to love them.

That is no way for a child to have to grow up.

Deciding not to have children is probably the one and only good decision that person ever made in his lfe.
Or, maybe the experience of raising children might have changed that person for the better.

Before the pill, a family with 4 kids was usually the size of an average family in America.
All well and good but a nation with a declining birth rate is a serious thing and it's not only the
USA that's in this fix.
Japan, Russia, Bulgaria etc. are part of a general pattern.
It is a problem facing every nation eventually.

Because you're not only a hypocrite, but a shameless hypocrite. Remember every one of the thousands of bullshit posts you put up here calling out people doing exactly what you are doing as you lay there suckling on the government teat.

Leftist FOS liar. Show me one post of mine that I ever stated people that have mental or physical challenges preventing them from working should not get any kind of aid. Just one you liar.

Which childrren?

The larger families of Hispanic children. Don't you know how to follow a thread yet????

Again, learn how to follow a thread. I didn't say they had larger families, the other poster did. I was only questioning his theory.

Because you're not only a hypocrite, but a shameless hypocrite. Remember every one of the thousands of bullshit posts you put up here calling out people doing exactly what you are doing as you lay there suckling on the government teat.

.......Show me one post of mine that I ever stated people that have mental or physical challenges preventing them from working should not get any kind of aid. ......

YOU are a helpless victim, but the millions of people you have been castigating for years were all just working the system? You fucking fraud.

YOU are a helpless victim, but the millions of people you have been castigating for years were all just working the system? You fucking fraud.

And you're a fucken liar and a lowlife, so which one is worse?

You're too stupid to understand the difference between people who are totally capable of working and collect government benefits to people who can't work and do collect benefits they paid into their entire life. Again, I've never stated that people with such problems should never get any kind of help. I said people that don't have my problems should be out working since they are capable of it like I did most of my life.

And you're a fucken liar and a lowlife, so which one is worse?

You're too stupid to understand the difference between people who are totally capable of working and collect government benefits to people who can't work and do collect benefits they paid into their entire life. Again, I've never stated that people with such problems should never get any kind of help. I said people that don't have my problems should be out working since they are capable of it like I did most of my life.
What a surprise, YOU are a REAL helpless victim, but those you have been disparaging for YEARS are "totally capable of working." And what is one particular distinction between THEM and YOU? Hmmmmm.......can we guess?

Someone who can spend hours tippy-tapping bullshit on a website can clearly do some sort of productive work. Some people don't want to. Some people would rather just suck off the government teat.

What a surprise, YOU are a REAL helpless victim, but those you have been disparaging for YEARS are "totally capable of working." And what is one particular distinction between THEM and YOU? Hmmmmm.......can we guess?

The problem is you're just a young punk that thinks he knows more than he does. But dealing with people all my life during work, I've learned to read them about things they think I don't know. In your case, either you or somebody in your family are on welfare and actually milking the system, and when I expressed resentment against people like that, you took offense and still do. You or they just had a bunch of kids that you could never support in the first place, and sent the bill to the taxpayers. You won't admit it of course since you're nothing more than a troll anyway, but I'd bet my dollar to anybody's dime that's what this is about.

Did your parents make that decision?

No, but what does that have to do with it? They made their decision and I made mine. .......

The reality is if the person you're replying to was born before 1972, his parents didn't make any decisions.

If that person was born before 1960, the pill wasn't available so the only way a couple could prevent a pregnancy was through either getting her tubes tied or he has a vasectomy. Which since that poster is alive, his parents didn't use any sort of birth control and had no choice when his mother became pregnant.

People have always had choices.

Before Roe V Wade, those who could afford to go to Mexico or Canada had a choice.

Those who couldn't leave the nation for an abortion didn't have any legal choice.

Sure they could have and many did go to back alley butchers but by and large, women didn't have much choice before the pill and Roe V Wade.

No. Like most parents in the 60's, dad went to work and mom stayed home with us kids. We weren't poor but we weren't wealthy. We lived in a small apartment upstairs from my grandmother in Cleveland, and dad built us a new house in the suburbs and we moved there when I was 7 years old.
Sounds like a good family. But YOU learned somewhere along the way that being self-centered and alone was more important than life and family? What a despicable excuse for a human being.

It's a very good thing that person didn't reproduce.

He didn't pass on his genes and didn't have children to poison their minds to keep the hate alive from one generation to another.

Also, such a self centered and selfish person has no business raising children. They don't have the capacity to love anyone other than themselves.

The children would have grown up abused and neglected with a father who doesn't have the capacity to love them.

That is no way for a child to have to grow up.

Deciding not to have children is probably the one and only good decision that person ever made in his lfe.
Or, maybe the experience of raising children might have changed that person for the better.

I had not considered that.

Anything is possible. Not all things are probable.

I love your optimism.

The problem is you're just a young punk that thinks he knows more than he does. But dealing with people all my life during work, I've learned to read them about things they think I don't know. In your case, either you or somebody in your family are on welfare and actually milking the system, and when I expressed resentment against people like that, you took offense and still do. You or they just had a bunch of kids that you could never support in the first place, and sent the bill to the taxpayers. You won't admit it of course since you're nothing more than a troll anyway, but I'd bet my dollar to anybody's dime that's what this is about.
As always, you would be wrong, welfare queen. You're just a fucking hypocrite.

Did your parents make that decision?

No, but what does that have to do with it? They made their decision and I made mine. .......

The reality is if the person you're replying to was born before 1972, his parents didn't make any decisions.

If that person was born before 1960, the pill wasn't available so the only way a couple could prevent a pregnancy was through either getting her tubes tied or he has a vasectomy. Which since that poster is alive, his parents didn't use any sort of birth control and had no choice when his mother became pregnant.

People have always had choices.

Before Roe V Wade, those who could afford to go to Mexico or Canada had a choice.

Those who couldn't leave the nation for an abortion didn't have any legal choice.

Sure they could have and many did go to back alley butchers but by and large, women didn't have much choice before the pill and Roe V Wade.

You're missing the most obvious choice.

As always, you would be wrong, welfare queen. You're just a fucking hypocrite.

I told you you'd never admit it you leftist troll. Of course that's the case. You took umbrage that I never had kids and you took umbrage that I voiced my opinion on irresponsible people that use the system when they didn't need to. Why would anybody be pissed about those kinds of things unless it insulted them or the ones they love?

Forum List

Back