Bitter, bitter cold in NYC tonight!!!

It's colder BEKUZ of Global Warming, DENIER!!!!!!

AGW AKBAR!!!

The only thing that bothers me about the AGWCult is that they thrive on public subsidies. If they were privately funded they could believe whatever the fuck they wanted and I wouldn't care. But they are using public money to try to run down Western Civilization.

Wind chills to hit 20 below zero tonight!!!!

http://7online.com/weather/snow-bitter-cold-hit-ny-area/464297/

Question of the day is.......how many people are going to be sitting around the dinner table tonight discussing the dangers of CO2 in a warming world????:dunno:

I will return with the answer later in the day.............

brass02.jpg

LOL..... Priceless

Question of the day is.......how many people are going to be sitting around the dinner table tonight discussing the dangers of CO2 in a warming world????:dunno:

brass02.jpg

LOL..... Priceless

LMAO...........:rofl:

Don't need an indicator tonight here in New York......soon as you walk out the door your balls are virtually frozen!! A wee bit of global warming would suffice right about now!!!

Hey Billy........anything from Al Gore today??:woohoo:

brass02.jpg

LOL..... Priceless

LMAO...........:rofl:

Don't need an indicator tonight here in New York......soon as you walk out the door your balls are virtually frozen!! A wee bit of global warming would suffice right about now!!!

Hey Billy........anything from Al Gore today??:woohoo:
skooks,

-8 over night in my digs. Windchill -32. Can you say freacking Cold??????

Please give me some global warming. Please!!!!!

Sheesh.

Eugene Register-Guard - Google News Archive Search

-54, no wind chill considered.

Today, Seneca will see a high of 47 F. Decided to send you people on the East Coast the normal weather. It warmed a bit on the way, hope that didn't spoil it for you.
hmmm...I found that Seneca IL today will see....
Seneca Weather Station 61360
Thursday, 8
18 | -3 °F
Snow
Chance of
Precipitation 90%
Friday, 9

single digits here as we speak......wind chills = minus 12!!! LMAO.........in fact, something like 82% of the country right now is below freezing!!!

Only the AGW religion thinks that's a big red letter day for the consensus science!!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Seneca, Oregon. Just why do you think that a Eugene paper would be reporting on Illinois?
dude, I posted the info for Seneca, like you stated in your post. You never posted Oregon. Holy crap, when you keep your information to yourself, you sort of are.......silly!!!!

skooks, just looked at the forecast for tonight here, it's supposed to be the coldest night this week, -10 on the temperature. minus freacken 10 degrees. argh, I was hoping for zero tonight. Oh well, I see that global warming is still hanging around. I can't wait until we get the warmer global warming weather.

Forum List

Back