🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black and white speak for progressives

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Not the racial black & white you people concern yourselves with 24-7, this is rational thought and comparison.

Trump: Good job Zelenskiy. Yeah aid is pending. I have a favor to ask, which is to investigate the Biden situation which appears to have involved corruption. "Impeachable offense".

Biden as Vice POTUS: Fucking A, know what I did? I told Ukraine that unless they remove the prosecutor investigating my son and company they wouldn't see a dime in aid, and Obama agrees. So they fired him and I got my way. "Crickets"

I really don't expect a leftist response here, simple because they're consistent.

If you really want to call out progressives and their narratives for what they're worth, start a thread with direct information they cannot hide behind, short and to the point. They run and hide like cock-roaches under a light-switch.

Now comes the time when the big experts on Ukrainian internal politics -who all just coincidentally happen to be liberoid moonbats- are going to come rushing in, to tell you about how all of this has been "debunked".

Crickets

Forum List

Back