Black and Whites

Boys taking interest in the portable electric chair. "let's get er done, I got places to be"

187.jpg
The old scare tactic.

I have a second cousin, heir to a major photo studio, that has hundreds of thousands of B&W negatives going back to the 1870's.

I wish I had a scanner to post some of the very few of them I have seen.

It's like going into a reverse time machine.

I have a great-great-great-great granddaddy, born in 1812, and we look almost exactly alike.

I love old pictures, and history, especially American.
I hope she gets them in digital form before they are lost to time. Pictures tell a story, especially back when people were just wanting a likeness made.

I have a second cousin, heir to a major photo studio, that has hundreds of thousands of B&W negatives going back to the 1870's.

I have a great-great-great-great granddaddy, born in 1812, and we look almost exactly alike.

I hope she gets them in digital form before they are lost to time. Pictures tell a story, especially back when people were just wanting a likeness made.
I live a long way from HIM now, but, will be moving fairly close in the next six months.

I do want to work with him on them.

He is my second cousin, our grandfathers were brothers but looked like twins.

I am about 15 years older, but, we look alike too.

I am fortunate that his grandfather was a noted photographer, and, genealogist.

I once worked in historical preservation, and, want to work with his stuff before it is lost.

I live a long way from HIM now, but, will be moving fairly close in the next six months.

I do want to work with him on them.

He is my second cousin, our grandfathers were brothers but looked like twins.

I am about 15 years older, but, we look alike too.

I am fortunate that his grandfather was a noted photographer, and, genealogist.

I once worked in historical preservation, and, want to work with his stuff before it is lost.
Film scanners are probably cheap now on ebay or something since it's been all digital for a while. But his stuff was probably large format so may not be so easy to find.

Forum List

Back