Blacks For Trump Event Held

WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE
Trump is getting huge black support.....From whites.
Or have these people decided to identify as black?

Well, they aren't voting for Biden, so maybe these folks pictured at the Detroit event On June 15th aren't Black.... :auiqs.jpg:

us-vote-politics-trump.webp

us-vote-politics-trump.webp

us-vote-politics-trump.jpg

WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE
Trump is getting huge black support.....From whites.
Or have these people decided to identify as black?

CNN says if the current numbers hold, Trump will get more Black support than any Republican in 60 years....

People are waking up.

The video shows the facts. There were 18 blacks in a black church in the hood attending an event by a presidential candidate. The other 90 people were white.
Pretty funny

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You posted a picture from before the event started. You lied. Then again, you aren't even black...
No, I didn't lie. You just can't face reality. Keep on believing I'm not black, it generates a lot of laughs when I show what you idiots post to my friends.

OnPolitics: Black voters aren't thrilled with Biden but dislike Trump more

Hey OnPolitics readers! Black voters helped put President Joe Biden in the White House four years ago, but they may not vote to give him a second term, even though they dislike former President Donald Trump far more, according to an exclusive new USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll.

The poll, of Black voters in the swing states of Pennsylvania and Michigan, found that Biden is still the first or second choice of the vast majority, while most would avoid Trump, USA TODAY's Phillip M. Bailey, Terry Collins, Rachel Barber and Francesca Chambers reported. In states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, where the race could be decided by the slimmest of margins, the president can hardly afford to lose any support from his most reliable base as he faces a rematch with Trump.

❌'Less enthusiasm' for Biden but disgust for Trump.

Forum List

Back