Black artist / singer Joy Villa wears "Trump" dress to Grammys.

See, now THIS is a act of courage.

She wore a TRUMP dress to the Grammy's. She knows that 99.9% of the attendees hate Trump. She wore the dress anyways.

Presenters who blast Trump for the cheap applause to a like minded and captive audience are actually cowards.

Wearing a dress that you KNOW will get your attacked personally actually shows some courage...

I love the death threats she got. Class act by the snowbirds.

Never heard of her, but that dress is sweet and she looks awesome in it!:2up:

Kind of the way a NASCAR driver looks "awesome" festooned with corporate logos?

Would you show up a public event dressed like this?

Kasey-Kahne-Red-Nascar-Driver-suit-sponsors-dodge-dealers-stanley-mcdonalds-major-bud-budweiser-logo-bestbuy-siemens-allstate-nascar-sprint-and-more.jpg

Same thing.

They should make everyone in public office wear the logos of their "sponsors", every last one would bear the Godlman Sachs logo; including Don.

Zackly, that's been called for before. It would look like..

j5c2S.jpg
well would you look at that list for old Chuck Schumer:

Sen. Charles E Schumer: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

View attachment 112095

Only EVIL DIRTY REPUBLICANS TAKE MONEY FROM WALL STREET!!

Good Lord, snowflakes are stupid.

she made her mark , she looks good , her record sales increased and The President Trump may have a place for her in his administration Ladies and Gents .

On your planet you get a cabinet post just for wearing a shill dress huh?

Stay claassy and keep the bar high. :rolleyes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- just stay tuned , heck , you guys had a woman who can't stand up unless supported running for 'prezident' and you have a 'senator' that dresses up in 'diapers' . Joy looks good , sings good , dresses nicely and might be an Ambassador to Japan to replace 'caroline kennedy' Pogo !!

"You guys"? :dunno:

"A woman who can't stand up"? Fake news much? What happened to those three million Amish?

What in the wide world of blue fuck would qualify this unknown singer to be ambassador to fucking Japan? Why do you hate Japan?

Btw the senator that dresses up in diapers (Vitter) is gone now. Don't pin him on me just because I used to live in Sleaziana.

She wore a TRUMP dress to the Grammy's. She knows that 99.9% of the attendees hate Trump. She wore the dress anyways.

Presenters who blast Trump for the cheap applause to a like minded and captive audience are actually cowards.

Wearing a dress that you KNOW will get your attacked personally actually shows some courage...

I love the way you can't link these "death threats". Still waiting for that from the last time I asked 33 posts ago and you ran away. :gay:

Last year's model, lol, Feb 2016:

12745619_1055714424480509_2744062382236113373_n.jpg

And you conservatives say young women don't have good role models.!

I love the way you can't link these "death threats". Still waiting for that from the last time I asked 33 posts ago and you ran away. :gay:

the death threat card.

This dress is cool :)
But I'm wondering how many people hate her now for that :biggrin:

"Hate" is a fake-news fantasy. There was even one thread yesterday claiming "Liberals call for her to be killed". Entirely made up. They seem to need to create this giant strawman narrative of "(insert blanket generalization here)- hate", so that they can put it up on the screen and sneer at it like some cartoonish Emmanuel Goldstein. Doesn't need to be provable or have any connection to reality, because for these clowns it's all emotion. They can't think any deeper than that.

Mostly she's mocked or pitied for using her clothing to be a political shill. These images will hang around haunting her for a long time in the future, which is the price of one day of attention.

Last edited:

the death threat card.

Part and parcel of the Big Lie card.

I'm right there with you. I don't watch, I have no intentions of watching anything related to artists, GG, grammies, oscars, emmies, etc. see ya. they can all kiss my arse.

These things are never anything but industry advertizing, never watch any of them.

I've never understood why anybody watches any "awards" show. Unless you're in that field yourself it's just watching somebody else's wankfest. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from it.

There seem to be a lot of drones glued to the boob tube simply because said tube declares "this is entertaining". Doesn't seem to occur to a lot of folks to take the initiative to decide "no, it's not".

Easy now...Don't go too deep people...I know we all think we're the most intelligent person on earth and everyone else is stupid...especially those who don't see through our eyes...haha. Not everything requires analytics to the Nth degree.
Remember, 115 million people watch the Super Bowl and some people say they'd rather watch the grass grow. THIS JUST IN! Different things excite different people differently....WOW!
People (not just celebrities) will always use their platform as popular, respected humans to pitch an agenda...that's just the way it is. You were taught that as captain of your peewee football team at age six.
The bottom line, lost in analytics is that she is a black 'celebrity', by default she's suppose to be a Liberal and anti Trump...she publically bucked the system to make her point, she went against the grain at the risk of ruining a career in entertainment...TaDa....THATS ALL FOLKS!

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, as if no one understands that attention in this society is all good; all press is good press. Yes, she took such a bold risk.
Actually, she did. Lefties are not known for restraint and civility. She risked the death of her career, and based on the way lefties have come unhinged lately, relentless verbal abuse and maybe even physical attack. Lefties have become dangerous.

Yes of course, lefties.

Kasey-Kahne-Red-Nascar-Driver-suit-sponsors-dodge-dealers-stanley-mcdonalds-major-bud-budweiser-logo-bestbuy-siemens-allstate-nascar-sprint-and-more.jpg

Same thing.

They should make everyone in public office wear the logos of their "sponsors", every last one would bear the Godlman Sachs logo; including Don.

j5c2S.jpg

Sen. Charles E Schumer: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

View attachment 112095

Yes, see that's the thing some of you can't grasp, your entire system is corrupt, not half of it.

Same thing.

j5c2S.jpg

You're gettng very close to copywrite infringement;

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzactly© is mine sir, respectfully.

Same thing.

j5c2S.jpg

View attachment 112095

Yes, see that's the thing some of you can't grasp, your entire system is corrupt, not half of it.
and why trump won duh!!!!!!!!

Same thing.

j5c2S.jpg

View attachment 112095

and why trump won duh!!!!!!!!

No, the people Don fooled are just like the people Hilary fooled. You do not dismantle a power structure by playing by the power structure's rules. Wall Street and Goldman Sachs won again, the status quo rolls on.

Same thing.

j5c2S.jpg

View attachment 112095

Fine. So go make an image of it. I used an image that actually EXISTS. More effective that way.

"Hate" is a fake-news fantasy. There was even one thread yesterday claiming "Liberals call for her to be killed". Entirely made up. They seem to need to create this giant strawman narrative of "(insert blanket generalization here)- hate", so that they can put it up on the screen and sneer at it like some cartoonish Emmanuel Goldstein. Doesn't need to be provable or have any connection to reality, because for these clowns it's all emotion. They can't think any deeper than that.

Mostly she's mocked or pitied for using her clothing to be a political shill. These images will hang around haunting her for a long time in the future, which is the price of one day of attention.
------------------------------------------ mocked by YOU lefties perhaps but who cares about that Pogo .

I'm holding out judgement of Trump until this fall and so I can't say I share Joy Villa's sentiment as expressed on dress. I'm not turned off when messages are positive rather than negative and since I had never heard of her at least it got me listening to a couple of her tunes on YouTube.

--------------------------------------------------------- HATE , ----------------------- sure doesn't look like it but Joy has balls , feck the dem and lefty rabble that don't like JOYS courage Esther !!
upside_down_usa_flag_tshirt.jpg

Courage, schmurage. It's cloth.

What are you rambling about?

Are you contending that Joy received no personal attacks or death threats as a result of her wearing a "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" dress to the Grammys?

Go directly to twitter, genius.

www.twitter.com/joy_villa

She is as BLACK as Obama, FEMALE, VEGAN, and into FITNESS. Clearly JOY VILLA IS A MISOGYNIST, XENOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC, AND TRANSPHOBIC RACIST who supports the execution of all minorities and women.

Right, tolerant snowflakes?

Forum List

Back