🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black ATLiens chant free trump as motorcade passes through

Yeah, real motha fuckas are salivating waiting for the orange douchebag in prison. They can't wait!

A lot of the motha fuckas are gonna get behind him, dat for sure!
Must be why a judge in PA today ruled Trump has immunity from things done while President. Guess what that sets? A precedent moron

You all are gonna lose again and then lose BIGLY in 2024

Must be why a judge in PA today ruled Trump has immunity from things done while President. Guess what that sets? A precedent moron

You all are gonna lose again and then lose BIGLY in 2024
LOL Actually, that ruling was at the beginning of this month. What happened? You just crawled out of a rock this morning? Try to keep up.

And, as events showed this Thursday, that didn't stop the orange douchebag from being processed and his mug shot taken. So, much for precedent, retard.

What else you got? Other than dreaming about big black men having fun with your orange douchebag? :auiqs.jpg:

So enlighten us with your projection for next year
My prediction is, Joe gets WAAAY less votes than he did last time. For one he now has a record to be judged by and his record fucking sucks bad. Everybody universally agrees that Joe sucks.

Furthermore, the closer we get to the election, the harder its going to be to utter the ignorant words "there is no evidence against Joe". In fact, i suspect that it will be impossible to deny by election day, if not by the end of this year alone.

Joe isnt going to have easy mail in voting this time because of COVID. People are going to have to get off the couch and wait in line for hours. Trump supporters are eager to do this, but do you think the black community is going to for Joe? Some will, but WAAAY less than last time.

How do you think Joe will fare in the debates? His senility is significant now and getting worse every day. He is going to stumble A LOT, and on top of that, he is going to have to face a barrage of questions about why he lied to the country in the last debates. He isnt going to have good answers for those lies and he is going to look very bad on live tv as he gets smashed over and over again for telling those lies. He is going to look like a crook, rightfully so.

I predict dark days for dems in the future.

And, as events showed this Thursday, that didn't stop the orange douchebag from being processed and his mug shot taken. So, much for precedent, retard.

Thanks for the help.

1693015760715.png

Thanks for giving us the black vote dems. Nothing black people hate more than being persecuted by the man. Real motha fuckas now identify with Trump. Ice Cube is behind and more and more will follow thanks to your fuckery.

LOL yep all 5 of em gonna get trump to the victory line. You're an idiot.

My prediction is, Joe gets WAAAY less votes than he did last time. For one he now has a record to be judged by and his record fucking sucks bad. Everybody universally agrees that Joe sucks.

Furthermore, the closer we get to the election, the harder its going to be to utter the ignorant words "there is no evidence against Joe". In fact, i suspect that it will be impossible to deny by election day, if not by the end of this year alone.

Joe isnt going to have easy mail in voting this time because of COVID. People are going to have to get off the couch and wait in line for hours. Trump supporters are eager to do this, but do you think the black community is going to for Joe? Some will, but WAAAY less than last time.

How do you think Joe will fare in the debates? His senility is significant now and getting worse every day. He is going to stumble A LOT, and on top of that, he is going to have to face a barrage of questions about why he lied to the country in the last debates. He isnt going to have good answers for those lies and he is going to look very bad on live tv as he gets smashed over and over again for telling those lies. He is going to look like a crook, rightfully so.

I predict dark days for dems in the future.
And if Biden gets more, you'll just claim the election was rigged. Isnt that right, traitor?

Nobody in MAGAt land because they live in a world of lies and delusion, but no Republican has held a Democrat to less than 90% of the black vote since Reagan.
This is how the mind of a trump supporter works. They see 5 mentally ill black people who support trump and to them, that means all black people are going to vote for trump.

Nobody in MAGAt land because they live in a world of lies and delusion, but no Republican has held a Democrat to less than 90% of the black vote since Reagan.
Do you think that maybe the cards have lined up to go below 90% this time? I do.

This is how the mind of a trump supporter works. They see 5 mentally ill black people who support trump and to them, that means all black people are going to vote for trump.

Yes, the totality of their IQs is less than a cucumber.

He wont get more votes. If he wins, yes, many people will believe the elections were stolen.
Let me fix that last sentence for you. Many traitors and mentally ill people will believe the election is stolen. You can't face reality and realize trump is not popular in America. Just because your group of wackos likes him, you think everybody does. Get this through your thick skull. America hates your kind.

Forum List

Back