🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black ATLiens chant free trump as motorcade passes through

Of course you are supporting a racist, that is why you love Trump. It's not because of policy, it is because of the ideology of white supremacy that he spews.
Trump isn't racist your just regergutating what your democrat white masters tell you to think. Trump never pushed for bussing so his children wouldn't have to attend racial jungles. Trump never authored legislation that would target blacks. Trump never said if you don't vote for me you ain't black to another black person.

Trump isn't racist your just regergutating what your democrat white masters tell you to think.
That's the racist cop out, "oh that's what your master's tell you to think" No, dumbass black folks know a racist POS when we see one.
Trump never pushed for bussing so his children wouldn't have to attend racial jungles.
Yea he just wouldn't rent his ragged ass apartments to black folks.
Trump never authored legislation that would target blacks. Trump never said if you don't vote for me you ain't black to another black person.
Yea he just didn't want black folks counting his money, he just thinks black mothers are bitches, he just wanted 5 innocent young black boys to receive the Death Penalty for a crime they didn't commit. He's a real friend to black folks, GTFOH.

That's the racist cop out, "oh that's what your master's tell you to think" No, dumbass black folks know a racist POS when we see one.

Yea he just didn't want black folks counting his money, he just thinks black mothers are bitches, he just wanted 5 innocent young black boys to receive the Death Penalty for a crime they didn't commit. He's a real friend to black folks, GTFOH.
Again you're regergutating what your white democrat masters tell you to repeat

When the white masters in Europe have total control, what we have today will seem like the good times.

If you believe 92% to be an accurate number, you will believe anything at all.
It's accurate because it's the truth. Your belief in it is not required.

Likely you avoided watching 2000 Mules because it's too scary, too much truth.
I don't waste my time on conspiracy theorists and cranks. You better come up with something better than that.

You gotta wonder what Biden’s appeal to Blacks will be in ‘24:

“Put you all back in chains”
“You ain’t Black”
“Poor kids are just as smart as White kids”
He'll have Hunter come out on stage with crack rocks and hookers

1683942728074123.gif

It's accurate because it's the truth. Your belief in it is not required.

I don't waste my time on conspiracy theorists and cranks. You better come up with something better than that.

Got it! You believe only government conspiracy theories. You and many others.

Forum List

Back