Black ATLiens chant free trump as motorcade passes through

It seems like a lot of white men on this forum believe the same damn thing, since we are always hearing those right wingers, conservatives and racist trying to tell black folks who they should vote for.
Irrelevant you do as the white controlled old boys club tells you to do.

That's some funny shit their son you can't give your opinion of the inducement process only what you are told. Just like a good little cultist
Funny? Nah, it is sad that you retards can't read an indictment to figure out what the charges are. Guess, this is what happens when you retards are home-schooled.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Nope you're a stooge for the democrat party you'll do what the old white guys of the kkk party tell you to do. That's a fact
Nope wrong black man, see blackmen don't shine and coon for the dem party like certain black men do for repubs. When is the MAGA Trump Humpers going to raise the money to get that boot licker out of jail in Atlanta?

No the only idiots are fools like you that are mad we are not buying that republican bullshit.
You're the supposed black guys that's supports a white racist. As I said you'll do as the white democrats tells you what to do.

Nope wrong black man, see blackmen don't shine and coon for the dem party like certain black men do for repubs. When is the MAGA Trump Humpers going to raise the money to get that boot licker out of jail in Atlanta?
Well then you ain't black. Because you do as the white democrat tells you what to do.

You're the supposed black guys that's supports a white racist. As I said you'll do as the white democrats tells you what to do.

See that is where you MAGA Trump Humpers are lost, black folks don't love Biden. We hated Trump and wanted to see his crooked ass gone.
Well then you ain't black. Because you do as the white democrat tells you what to do.
No, you have me confused with fools like Uncle Thomas, Scott, Donaldson, etc. See those are black men who will scratch their head when it doesn't itch, laugh when nothing is funny, bend, buckle and bow down to be accepted by white racist like you.

See that is where you MAGA Trump Humpers are lost, black folks don't love Biden. We hated Trump and wanted to see his crooked ass gone.

No, you have me confused with fools like Uncle Thomas, Scott, Donaldson, etc. See those are black men who will scratch their head when it doesn't itch, laugh when nothing is funny, bend, buckle and bow down to be accepted by white racist like you.
No dumbass you are the white democrats fool

Forum List

Back